Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:17 pm
But, I'd say that you look quite good 3nodding ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:57 am
@ Tosh: Your haircut doesn't look bad! I wish my hair was thinner like yours... If i tried to get my hair cut like that, it would end up flopping like i've got a wet mop on top of my head.

@ Niph: Yeah, Mrs Griffifths got us to learn it. Also she was telling us in the process of getting us to learn it, that you put your hand up in the classroom the other day and said something like "Oh yeah, isn't that like the quote that we learnt in year 8? I know a bank where the wild thyme blows," and she used that as a point to show how important it was... stare .  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 am
And you're skinny!!!! scream

Yeah, you're cute too, what they said... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:15 pm
AT: Style > colour scheme > shade matching <3
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

@luv - OMG SRSLY?? That's hilarious rofl yeah I really liked it in year 8.. doesn't it just show that I'm a Shakespeare freak? xD <3

Art: give free art? <3
Niphy: RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA >> t0shi's horns

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:21 pm
@niph: lol you're totally a hermione character. Always raising your hand, and doing well in school. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:27 pm
@CBC: Skinny? <__<>__>
Everyone says that.
But I eat like a pig.

&&Thanks. = w=
It looks so messy now when I wake up though.

@Corvius: Your teacher's the same age as me? o 3o;;;

LOL@Yalie's comparison

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:02 am
@t0sh: stare what you're not satisfied with your weight? Some of us can't afford to eat like pigs. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:06 am
@ Tosh: As soon as i eat like, one piece of buttered bread i grow like, half a stone... crying .
But my friend eats about 5 main courses, 5 desserts and loads of bread with chilli sauce every lunch, but she weighs about 2 stone less than me!! And she's taller than me as well. She can fit her thumb and middle finger around her ankle >.< she seriously has some kind of problem...

@ Niph: I don't think that anyone in our class enjoyed studying a Midsummer Night's Dream very much... apart from Sophie (well, apart from the bits where Mrs G told us to draw a fairy costume and invent a product based on something in the book. I did Oxslips- slippers with cute cows with horns on them xD I would actually buy that if somewhere sold it...). I swear that Sophie's the only one that's really suited to this school. I mean, she goes to Guides, FGS. And she does her homework in lunchtimes, when she really doesn't need to! And she's the goody-goody, who goes to get a teacher every time they forget our lessons. It usually ends up like, a pile of people leaning on the door so that she can't get out, and another load of people restraining her. She's so scared of getting into touble. I don't see how you can make such a fuss about it. It's not a bit deal... Last week i drew in a boy's book with permanent pen "I am a DORK" and outlined it until it took up half the page in the Chinese lesson!!! xD  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 am
AT:Noobalicious ;D

You'll get more into it. Shakespeare is like that. You'll do Macbeth next year, I think, which is wonderfully gruesome and very, very good. <3

@yalie - Hermione doesn't have my sense of style, darling ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:42 pm
@niph: lol currently hers is better than why your avi has on. But I'm sure that when you're back to your good old self you'll blow her out of the water mrgreen

@Luv: stones?  

mymiridon

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 pm
Niphz
AT:Noobalicious ;D

@yalie - Hermione doesn't have my sense of style, darling ;D

Maybe not in canon. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:41 am
@ Yalie: 1 stone= approx. 6.5 kilos? (Or something around that, anyway)

@ Niphy: OOO Macbeth. We did a play of Macbeth in year 4. (well, the year 5s and 6s did it, and we were allowed to "assist". I was in the choir, and i got a throat infection as well...) It was a disaster because Macbeth's wife got a migrane half way through when she was supposed to be on stage singing, and instead my friend had to go feed her medicine, and they got a random person to walk on, and she didn't know what to say so she just looked pointedly at the teacher who was behind the screen to the side of the stage, who told her to get off again, so she randomly said "I have to go" and walked back off the stage!!! And the person playing Macbeth missed out a whole section of the script where his "How do you murder a king" song was, and they had to get everyone on again after the scene had ended and make up some speech, then do the song...  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Corvius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:02 pm
t0shi0
@CBC: Skinny? <__<>__>
Everyone says that.
But I eat like a pig.

&&Thanks. = w=
It looks so messy now when I wake up though.

@Corvius: Your teacher's the same age as me? o 3o;;;

LOL@Yalie's comparison

Sort of. Not sure of her age xd ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:26 pm
I got a hair cut yesterday! And my mum came back form China today with a dress, supposedly for my year 12 formal - cocktail dress with big bow is just wrong with my very short and frazzled hair...

I'm forever doomed int he "dressing up" department.  

cold_blooded_chick

Rafa Nadal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:10 am
AT: The cowgirl lovechild of nonmatching and simplistic. <3

Become an ATer~ xD

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games