Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 pm
Yeah, but if they don't, then it's obvious people aren't interested in, or don't have time for RPs these days.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:15 pm
yeah I had that in mind, which is why I haven't even created a thread for it yet.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:17 pm
I'd say right now, your best bet is outside the guild, in Barton Town forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:25 pm
I tried that once, way to many rules. What I mean is, they're so strict like, " you're not allowed to do kung fu moves, only allowed to use weapons." I mean seriously if that's it than people should jsut play the old games, in a thread you should be able to move freely. If it was my thread I would allow the kicking and stuff, but it wouldn't be like instant kill s**t like in Umbrella Chronicles.

edit: they do it based around strictly video game based, instead of being in real life where you can climb up the safety escape to the roof, instead of going into the inside of the building where it's infested with Zombies. I mean seriously who would logically do that if they have greater option. If they have stuff like, ok these items take up this much space, and you're only allwoed this much space, that's fine with me. Also another thing, kicking and melee stuff don't do that much damage anyways.

edit2: I took a look at the fanfiction area, and saw the chained link ongoing thread that notte started. It look really interesting. I think we should continue on that, but the reason I haven't posted there is because I don't know what to do from him suiting up, if someone could add a bit of direction I would be glad to post oafter that.  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:17 am
Yeah, I started that story as a low-key alternative to an RP which I completely don't have time for. When I'm at work today (working on my costume, no less, heehee), I'll add more to that story so there's a bit more direction to it.

I really don't like Barton Town RPs. I joined one once and they flamed me because my character was too cool. I mean, seriously, WTF.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:32 am
NotteRequiem
Yeah, I started that story as a low-key alternative to an RP which I completely don't have time for. When I'm at work today (working on my costume, no less, heehee), I'll add more to that story so there's a bit more direction to it.

I really don't like Barton Town RPs. I joined one once and they flamed me because my character was too cool. I mean, seriously, WTF.
Yeah I know that feeling, except I don't get flamed becaues I don't join at all. They have too many rules to the RE barton ones. Like I said before, they make it, exactly, like the game, as in you can't do any real logical thing that you would do in real life, for example, instead of having to fight a tyrant, any logical person would try to escape through the ventilation, but no they said to this one person you can't use ventilation system. By the way I was just going to make my costume easy. Gen, from SaGa Frontier, back when square Enix was called Square Soft. Aside from the good horror games, I think it's the best PS game. If you have no idea who it is I'll explain.

Gen is a optional character you can get through the side guest to get Arcane magic in SaGa frontier. However, if you pick the robot's scenario out of the other 6 ones you automatically get him. He's a Drunkard, who love booze. He used to be from a region (which are worlds in this game) called Wakatu, known for their Samurai skills. However because Trinity( a big military company) massacred them, aside from Gen, there are no more. His special is using a technique that allows him to use a metal pipe as a sword. He progresses in learning Katana skills, which is different from normal sword skills. He has brown spikyish hair, with a plain white bandanna around his forehead. wears a plain white t-shirt, long blue jeans, and those comfy sandals that you wear outside. Very simple and cheap, and less time to make. Also to make the costume more complete I'll make a fake beer bottle to complete the drunkard look.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:11 am
I've never gotten into RPs. I'm just not that creative. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 am
Niether am i. I can't even write fan fictions. sweatdrop  

Vankala

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:17 am
Ha ha, I like to to think I'm very creative, but I'm not into or any good at RPs...Ha ha, I even got banned from a LoZ guild for taking an RP too far bwahahaha...DAMN YOU LoZers (Wow, that's really funny...LoZers ha ha) !!! I really didn't know what God-modding meant!!!

Bio: You win, I concede defeat (Already ha ha)...I really don't want to get into a heated discussion about a movie I don't even care for that much...

Iron Man was good, but it was lacking for me in some way I haven't figured out yet...

But I love the Incredible Hulk, even though I prefer Ang Lee's Hulk much more...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:44 am
I would love to RP! biggrin I would RP, too, I will anyway. Of course, nobody else seems to like to RP. But if you'd like, I would RP like heck! 3nodding  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:02 pm
Stranger to Paradise

Iron Man was good, but it was lacking for me in some way I haven't figured out yet...

Really? Wow... I thought Iron Man was like... One of the best Super-Hero movies ever made. I mean, it's not out far and beyond, but if I had to rate my five favorite Super-Hero movies, I'd say they'd include (in no particular order) Spider-Man 3, Iron-Man, Superman Returns, Batman and Batman Returns. Each for its own reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Stranger to Paradise

Really? Wow... I thought Iron Man was like... One of the best Super-Hero movies ever made. I mean, it's not out far and beyond, but if I had to rate my five favorite Super-Hero movies, I'd say they'd include (in no particular order) Spider-Man 3, Iron-Man, Superman Returns, Batman and Batman Returns. Each for its own reason.

I don't get why alot of people i know didn't like Spiderman 3. I liked it alot, to be honest.

I never saw Superman Returns. I've only bits and pieces, but never the whole thing. sweatdrop

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:40 pm
Yeah, I don't get that either. Topher Grace did a terrific job in Spiderman 3, I thought. And you got to see Toby Mguire be a real jerk toward Kirsten Dunst. And I hate her. She's probably preventing Spiderman from being my absolute #1 favorite Super-Hero movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Alright, lol. Your friend seems awfully high maintenance though. I mean, he could just apply. But alright, I'll send an invite.

Sorry... --slaps self with wet noodle again-- gonk  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Nyeheheheheh. I'm doing some anti-RE5ing on The Horror Is Alive forums.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games