Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:30 pm
i saw the simpsons movie today. It wasn't what i imagined it to be. I guess i expected more. I mean it did take them 18 years to come up with a movie. I have just 3 more weeks of summer vacation and then I'm off to college. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:30 pm
Chibito7
Meh, my brother says the Simpsons movie wasn't that good. confused Anyone seen Transformers? I'd like another opinion, because my cousin said it was very good. 3nodding Ocean's 13 for me was a big disappointment, but Shrek 3 was all right, despite me preferring number two.

And I'm here! *waves* I'll be here for the rest of my summer holidays, until September. 4laugh Woo! But truthfully, there's not much to do here sometimes, and nothing good to talk about. Meh. sad

What, the Simpsons is out where you live already?!! Damn, i really want to see it! crying I haven't seen Transformers, but judging from word-of-mouth responses on IMDB, it wasn't very good. They all said the graphics and FX were mighily impressive, but the robots barely do anything, and when they speak they sound like country bumpkins.  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:52 pm

I watched The Simpsons Movie at like, 8:15 pm yesterday.
It wasn't as great as I'd expected it to be. :/
But it was still okay.
Spider pig. <3

Oh yeah.
And I've watched transformers.
I liked it. D:
And so did heaps of others.
They say that people preferred Transformers to Harry Potter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:54 pm
i haven't seen transformers, but my friend told me that it was better than she expected. And she preferred it to Harry potter xd  

mymiridon

xoCrow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 pm
Simpsons was okay. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't super great either.
Spiderpig! Spiderpig! XD

I REALLY enjoyed the Transformers. Totelleh aweshum. ((:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 pm
Hello all. Sorry for not being around, have been cut off from internet..

My friend says Transformers was v. good.

I still haven't read HP7 >>;;

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:33 am
@Niph: Gyah, really?! But you must! 3nodding

@Mini: I suppose in Australia they get American movies slower than in Britain, ne? sweatdrop Hm, everyone's opinion on Transformers is rather varied. confused I don't know what to make of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:17 am
    × the simpsons movie is out in singapore too..but i have yet to watch it.. reviews said the simpsons turned from funny to stupid.. gonk

kisa likes transformers.. it was better than i expected..

soumakisa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:01 am
soumakisa
    × the simpsons movie is out in singapore too..but i have yet to watch it.. reviews said the simpsons turned from funny to stupid.. gonk

kisa likes transformers.. it was better than i expected..

Same, xD I didn't want to watch Transformers, it looked crappy and I thought the robots didn't talk...but my friend made me and after the movie, I was pretty impress and glad I watched it, it's on a rating of 9.4/10 here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My friend wants to watch Transformers, and seeing all this good review about it makes me wanna watch it too >.>;;;

And I don't eve like Transformers D=

` T a p i o c a `

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:53 am
hhmmm... it's beginniing to sound like the transformer's movie is a brain washing device. You didn't like it before but now you like it all of a sudden eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:30 pm
I definitely recommend watching Transformers if you didn't already. I also didn't think it'd be THAT good, but after I watched it I really liked it. o(>.<)b

User Image

xoCrow

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I heard a lot of good things about Transformers.

@_____@;;

And there's hot guy...?

But I still wanna see the Simpsons. Dx

Spiderpig. Spiderpig. Does whatever a Spiderpig does. >D xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:46 pm
Damn, there's still a lot of awesome movies I want to watch, but can't. First Transformers. Whilst the string of negative reviews on the internet have sort of dampened my enthusiasm I still want to see it just to look at the transformations. Transformers: The Animated Movie is still one of my favourites.
Second Simpsons: This is the movie I really want to see. Along with my brother. I haven't heard about it being released here but then again I haven't read much of the cinema listings.
Third Harry Potter: My brother and I always went to see the new Harry Potter movie as soon it came out, but I'm not so sure about Order of the Phoenix. It seems they cut out massive amounts of chapters from the book, especially some of the chapters that were my favourite.  

Minielf

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:40 pm
@ t0sh : Yeah I heard a lot about Transformers. People say it's good & there's a hot guy. Lol. xDD

I don't really likes Simpsons. It's sorta blahh. ><

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games