Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Lavableman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 pm

o_O

I had a harassment test today for Health. Weird.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:56 pm

[demonic guardian]
The stage is set.
Then they start pushing me, jabbing me with pencils, stealing from me, I've tried everything I could.
Let the battle begin!

I suggest decking some kid out. I'm serious. If you can successfully beat a kid in a fight when they started it, then people will start to back off. It may take more than once but it helped me sort of. Although that was in middle-school. I wouldn't suggest doing it in High school since High school actually matters.

Masamune 5.0

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Masamune 5.0
[demonic guardian]
The stage is set.
Then they start pushing me, jabbing me with pencils, stealing from me, I've tried everything I could.
Let the battle begin!

I suggest decking some kid out. I'm serious. If you can successfully beat a kid in a fight when they started it, then people will start to back off. It may take more than once but it helped me sort of. Although that was in middle-school. I wouldn't suggest doing it in High school since High school actually matters.
The stage is set.

I couldn't win a fight even if it were staged for me to win, and I am in high school.
Let the battle begin!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:08 pm

[demonic guardian]
Masamune 5.0
[demonic guardian]
The stage is set.
Let the battle begin!

The stage is set.

I couldn't win a fight even if it were staged for me to win, and I am in high school.
Let the battle begin!

Im in highscool as well, I dont have a problem with slamming a kid against the wall and telling him to shut the ******** up. stare

Deathgod 0f hell

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:09 pm

It's a mild coincidence. I recently read a fictional book where a kid, kills his friends because he's been bullied, laughed at, and is neglected by his parents for his older brother.

It's called Endgame by Nancy Garden.

Anyways, to get to solving the problem.
Ignore it.

Just walk away from them. It really isn't that hard, you just go away if you see anyone who looks like they are going to get you into trouble.

Request a seating change or class change if they are near you in class.

If you are their friend, then stop being their friend and make better ones.

It may seem cowardly, but it's probably the best way to go about it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:10 pm

[demonic guardian]
Masamune 5.0
[demonic guardian]
The stage is set.
Let the battle begin!

The stage is set.

Let the battle begin!

Then I suggest avoiding them. And don't respond to their insults in any way. That is the worst thing you can do. If you respond, more than half of the time you'll end up looking stupid or something bad like that. Or if you must speak then say something along the lines of "I don't value your opinion" or "you're beneath me". Being arrogant actually helps alot. <_<

And if that doesn't work and they physically hit you or steal your stuff, then backhand them if they're in range. I'm serious. Just backhand them in the face. It's quick, effective, and easy to pull off. I did that last year when this a*****e kept trying to take stuff out of my hands. I hit him right between the eyes. And it worked. He pretty much didn't get close after that. >_>

Masamune 5.0

Deathgod 0f hell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:14 pm

One of the best things you can do...Is try to be friends with every new kid that comes to your school, chances are, he will become popular and possibly stick up for you if your picked on.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:20 pm

The stage is set.
Death and food: I'm presuming you didn't look through the last few pages.

Masa: And trying to strike at someone at my school will automatically start a fight and all their friends will attack you as well, and I can't win.
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Deathgod 0f hell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:25 pm

Same at my school. Just have friends that are willing to back you up.
Always stay in some little group...It makes you look cool, dont talk alot....it makes you seem annoying.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:34 pm

I did read the previous posts. neutral

How about this as a possible solution then?

Get a megaphone.
Prepare a long rant to be said to everyone is when they outside, like break time or lunch time.
Something along the lines of "You all treat me badly for no real reason and I'm ******** sick of it. So stop it or I'll go postal on your asses!!"

This will either result in expulsion (so at least you can get away from the people there) or at least a tiny bit of reputation.

melikefood

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:25 pm

Don't react. You're better than them already. If they start fighting physically... um... I dunno... It's never been a problem, I'm 6 feet tall. I'm kinda big... and most aggressive bullies are of medium short height... It's a pattern I've noticed.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:01 pm

omg, it been 8 hours with no halo 3. it leik, everyone watches tv when my friends are on and they are offline when i get a chance. D<

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:07 pm

Romyion
omg, it been 8 hours with no halo 3. it leik, everyone watches tv when my friends are on and they are offline when i get a chance. D<

More like haLOL 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:07 pm

[-Stefan-]
Romyion

More like haLOL 3

What ever happened to Haol?

Lavableman

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:08 pm

Lavableman
[-Stefan-]
Romyion

More like haLOL 3

What ever happened to Haol?

It was a joke on Haol.

Also, get on MSN and entertain me. >_>
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games