Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
EverGleam - A Salute to the Past! (IT'S OVER!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiki Kitty for you!
  WHEEEE!
View Results

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:51 pm
CuteMuffiin-
But it says tickets sold and it says lupita21 but.... since it got banned till sept1 then ................ehh just whatever confused

Is the trade that is waiting to be confirmed under Lupita21? Since they don't pull the numbers until the first of the month (the day that account gets unbanned), if you win, you will still be able to get the prize.

If you are waiting for the trade to be confirmed from lupita21, I'll cover the gold for it, so it doesn't hold up the contest. Just let me know. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:39 pm
CuteMuffiin-
But it says tickets sold and it says lupita21 but.... since it got banned till sept1 then ................ehh just whatever confused

You put, in the title of the trade ("Zony Discam...=]] This is lupita21 but i dont want to use the money from my acc so im useing this one"), that the tickets were to be listed under your old name (Lupita).

So, this is why the tickets are listed on the front page under your original account. The numbers have been assigned, as I had assumed you would confirm the trade after they were added to the contest.

The trade still needs to be confirmed. I assume you still have access to the Elvia account?

All of the other trades you sent are fine. The only trade you need to confirm is on the Elvia account.  

EverGleam_Guild
Captain

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:30 pm
Nafariously_Ploted
CuteMuffiin-

Is the trade that is waiting to be confirmed under Lupita21? Since they don't pull the numbers until the first of the month (the day that account gets unbanned), if you win, you will still be able to get the prize.

If you are waiting for the trade to be confirmed from lupita21, I'll cover the gold for it, so it doesn't hold up the contest. Just let me know. 3nodding

Nah Its alright,thanks anyways I get unbanned on september 1 heart

And I already bought some tickets on this account. mrgreen

Thanks heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:32 pm
EverGleam_Guild
CuteMuffiin-

You put, in the title of the trade ("Zony Discam...=]] This is lupita21 but i dont want to use the money from my acc so im useing this one"), that the tickets were to be listed under your old name (Lupita).

So, this is why the tickets are listed on the front page under your original account. The numbers have been assigned, as I had assumed you would confirm the trade after they were added to the contest.

The trade still needs to be confirmed. I assume you still have access to the Elvia account?

All of the other trades you sent are fine. The only trade you need to confirm is on the Elvia account.

Ok, i will. It's just that last time I was very very laggy >.< So.... il try now that I just started using the computer.  

i M u f f i i n

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 pm
Sorry for being so questoni .... im not sure if that word exists but ehmmm I think you get the point,So heres my last question:
When in the 1st page it says tickets sold then there is the people who bought them and like then it says number next to them ,so then those numbers mean there numbers for the lotto?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:27 pm
Yes. Those are the ticket numbers you are assigned.

1 gold = 1 ticket.  

EverGleam_Guild
Captain

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:38 pm
Okay thhanks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:57 pm
Please have the trade confirmed by the 30th of this month, or the tickets will be revoked.  

EverGleam_Guild
Captain

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:57 pm
EverGleam_Guild
Please have the trade confirmed by the 30th of this month, or the tickets will be revoked.
oKAY I DID biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:30 pm
Hmm, I wonder...  

Cretaius_Sempai
Crew

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 pm
Cretaius_Sempai
Hmm, I wonder...

What do you wonder? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:18 am
Oh nothing much. I just wish I can stay longer, because I'm using the computers at work here XD). But now, it's time to get get off work and go home (and play more Final Fantasy VII hehe). I'll try to be online more often. I miss this place so much!  

Cretaius_Sempai
Crew

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:50 pm
:p oh:] omg 5 more days till i get to use lupita21~~! cheers:]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:14 am
Only ONE MORE DAY to buy tickets! 4laugh

Tomorrow, since I have the entire day to myself, we will determine our winners. TWO random numbers will be drawn; one for the gold, the other for the Zony Discman.

We'll probably do this around noon, when I wake up... I have to work until midnight tonight. gonk

SO HURRY AND GET SOME TICKETS!

IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE!  

EverGleam_Guild
Captain

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:42 am
Agh!Tickets!Need more gold!Need more tickets!Must save gold!Need gold for contests!More tickets!More gold!More contests!More gold!*panic*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff