Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Gaia is now accepting Moderator applications?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be a Moderator?
  YEA! <3
  NO! D<
  Undecided at the moment, really. :/
  ...Whats a Moderator? O:
  You mean I'm not one already?! D;
View Results

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:13 pm
@Palizor and Indulge

Yeah, I know what a Assistant is, but wouldn't it be neat? A underaged user especially picked for the job as a Mod. Meh guess not. I'm gettin out of hand here sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:16 pm
I think people were upset with the fact that you have to be 18. Gaia isn't looking for a huge group of applications to read. They know there are less 17+ people. Plus alot of people on Gaia that are -17 are alittle crazy or immature and probably would abuse whatever powers they were given.  

OMG A TEDDY

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:18 pm
DumberDan
@Palizor and Indulge

Yeah, I know what a Assistant is, but wouldn't it be neat? A underaged user especially picked for the job as a Mod. Meh guess not. I'm gettin out of hand here sweatdrop

It happened to one of my friends around january or something.
Lanzer personally PMed him, asking if he'd like to be a mod.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:22 pm
Pailzor
DumberDan
@Palizor and Indulge

It happened to one of my friends around january or something.
Lanzer personally PMed him, asking if he'd like to be a mod.
That would so rock...but sadly I don't make the age limit. xD  

OMG A TEDDY

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:25 pm
Akira_son
I think people were upset with the fact that you have to be 18. Gaia isn't looking for a huge group of applications to read. They know there are less 17+ people. Plus alot of people on Gaia that are -17 are alittle crazy or immature and probably would abuse whatever powers they were given.

Thats not entirely true~
but its probably why they're
looking at 18+ applications first. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 pm
Of coarse not all -17 are immature and crazy but Gaia isn't taking risks. They probably want to make it as easy as possible.  

OMG A TEDDY

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:27 pm
Indulge [In Words]
Akira_son

Thats not entirely true~

Read the announcement again. They're only looking at 18+ right now, for legal reasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:28 pm
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Akira_son

Thats not entirely true~

Read the announcement again. They're only looking at 18+ right now, for legal reasons.

And what legal reason would that be? I can't think of what it could be. People can work once they have working papers...and stuff...so why not?  

OMG A TEDDY

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:30 pm
Akira_son
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Akira_son

Thats not entirely true~

And what legal reason would that be? I can't think of what it could be. People can work once they have working papers...and stuff...so why not?

As I said, read the announcement again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:32 pm
Quote:
By filling out the application, you are agreeing to a legally binding contract, and if you are under the age of 18, you MUST WAIT until we have a separate method for you to get us your parent or legal guardian’s signature. Again: we are NOT accepting applications from those under the age of 18 at this time. We may accept applications in the future for members under the age of 18, but are NOT at this time.

But theres still the possiblity,
so it can't be entirely ruled out yet. :B

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:35 pm
Indulge [In Words]
Quote:
By filling out the application, you are agreeing to a legally binding contract, and if you are under the age of 18, you MUST WAIT until we have a separate method for you to get us your parent or legal guardian’s signature. Again: we are NOT accepting applications from those under the age of 18 at this time. We may accept applications in the future for members under the age of 18, but are NOT at this time.

There isn't the possibility yet. Not for awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:37 pm
Yea, it does say" at this time." so there is hope yet. But the only thing is when/if they do there is going to be alot of applications.  

OMG A TEDDY

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:39 pm
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Quote:

There isn't the possibility yet. Not for awhile.

But still~ :B
I'd want to wait anyways,
so its fine with me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 pm
Pailzor
Akira_son
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Akira_son

Thats not entirely true~

As I said, read the announcement again.

Quote:
It does involve electronically signing a contract. Anyone under 18 cannot legally enter a contract without parental co-signing. I'm sure that's what they meant by not being able to let younger than 18 year olds apply yet. They're prolly working on coming up with one with a parental cosign.

That is the legal reason.  

Kuromaus

Cheery Cat

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

OMG A TEDDY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:42 pm
I know now I read it over. >.>  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]