Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
shopping for all women and men to enjoy since there is no wh Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  yes?
  no
View Results

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:21 am
"No...she won't....she to afriad of me..." He forgot none of them saw what he did to Gohma...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:23 am
....you just need self control that is al ozzy....  

Cold winter angel

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:24 am
"You are not a bad person...Nikki wouldn't leave because of something you did." Kitsune agreed with Destiny.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:26 am
"...No she left me because of what i am" He sighed trying not to look any of them in the eye  

riotb0y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:26 am
i tryed killed gohma and he didnt leave me...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:27 am
Spilling-Bluud
i tryed killed gohma and he didnt leave me...

"In fact he's marrying you right now.."  

Kieff

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:28 am
..well if she left for that then i have no respect for her...she doesnt desreve you if if she cant acept what or who are you....i have soo many problems..and im a monster but you see gohma still here trying to help me by my side...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:28 am
"I saved...Nikki life and her people....and she left me...." He sighed as he turned away fom them  

riotb0y

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:30 am
Kitsune sighed. "Everyone's got problems here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:32 am
"Really...if thats true Kitsune what are your promblems??"  

riotb0y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:32 am
(dess put her hand on his shoulder) she dont deserve you if you did all that for her! its not you its her ozzy...shes just afraid of ffallign in love..its her own damn fault and her own insecyureites that couldnt keep her here...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:33 am
"I' guess i really am cursed...." He looked at the ground  

riotb0y

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:35 am
"I don't have problems....everyone else's problems have become my problems...I feel as though I have to help everyone, but they believe that I can't understand their pain...even though I can feel it as though it were my own."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:36 am
no! ozzy! even if you are! someone that cant love you for what you are inside and out doesnt deserve to love you at all please this time take these words to heart...you arent the only one cursed..hell im not even cursed and yeti cold kill gohma in mere seconds if i were transform fully....please...try to heal..yuo saying these things ...youll never gunna heal that way...  

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:38 am
lKitsunel-lChanl
"I don't have problems....everyone else's problems have become my problems...I feel as though I have to help everyone, but they believe that I can't understand their pain...even though I can feel it as though it were my own."

thats very true kitsune... and you do have your own problems....your eyes show resentment..anyways...but you can relate in some ways whether they say you can or cant  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff