Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

darkcrow4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:39 pm
some one or something you love kills by force or by will sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:19 pm
Strawberry Massacre
Saw movies actually make me laugh, a lot. Maybe I'm weird.

As for my worse possible death scenario - I'm not sure. I do believe being layed out with a board, and rocks piled on my one at a time till I'm squished to death and flattened would be bad. Gotta hate those past tortures D=.

Nooow: Something from Bash that fits here perfectly >_>...

Quote:
: Best suicide plan ever
: what is it?
: you go up to the top of a roof
: string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level
: tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched
: then you put super glue on your hands
: and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head
: then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows
: when the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
: And some poor b*****d will be traumatized for LIFE.
: i dont think i can be your friend anymore

oH WoW.

THaT WaS VeRY CReaTiVe.

BuT GoD THaT WouLD SuCK FoR THe PeRSoN WHo GeTS To See THaT.

LoWFaTCReaMPuFF

XundeadmageX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:33 am
burning flame of death
Eaten by a shark. emo
And I don't mean gettting your leg biten off. I mean eaten by a shark.

Sharks aren't really bad they just mistake people on top of the water for injured seals or other animals since your kicking their legs trying to tread water or swim or the scuba divers get attacked by territorial sharks so its not their fault it is their natural instinct thats no reason for people to kill them but it would be a pretty bad death for instinct ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:50 am
pretend u wanna die..hahah
i like makes suspend!! xd

btw i not giving my life just like that!
coz i love my life!
it just a fool people do it!

s l o v e y y

SparklinSunshine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:41 am
Ah, a fire would be horrible. But the thing is with a fire, it all dpeends on how you go. If you quickly die, it's not totally horrible, but if it's slow and painful, and you're covered in burns, then I'd say that's the worst. burning_eyes

Starvation would be painful too. But being murdered would be the scariest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:45 am
i thinking being toutured soo much to where you want death would be a horriable way to go v.v  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:52 am
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image

I think it would suck to have someone use a cheesegrater to remove all of your skin and then have them sprinkle salt on you while you bled to death.

Omg, I'm horrible. D;
I laughed at that. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:03 am
Masturbating with a swiffer on top of a sink be hit in the head with a shampoo bottle, be raped, tortured and sold on Ebay  

Teh Fruit Booter

Teh Fruit Booter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:04 am
APOCALYPTIC DISASTER
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image

I think it would suck to have someone use a cheesegrater to remove all of your skin and then have them sprinkle salt on you while you bled to death.

Omg, I'm horrible. D;
I laughed at that. XD

XD ME TOO  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:52 am
Uh... being stabbed to death by your bestest friend or lover with a dull rusty spoon. I think that would be pretty horrible.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Violan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:32 am
That is gross. gonk Why the hell a broom?
Anyways, tornados scare me a lot. So being sucked up by a tornado, would be the most horrible way to die. stressed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:02 pm
its a proven fact the worst way to die is to be caught on fire........but for me the worst way to die is to be hunted down then killed.....i just coudn't handle the pressure of the "i could be killed at any moment"  

The Miscreant

Kelsie Kinesis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:04 pm
Ew.
The only way I don't wanna die is without my girlfriend.
But in all reality, I don't wanna die buried alive...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

To die choking on your favorite food. How shitty would that be? It'll be the most wonderful tasting thing ever to get you killed.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

-Candybomb Tina-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:34 am
I personally don't like to think of death. It makes me....>.> emo.

But I will add something I saw in a movie. And something else.

These two twins (I think they were chinese, yes they were) Were in a circus of sorts. They were orphans and they were taken in by a man who owned the circus, the older twin was good at everything and all their tricks (they were contortionist so mind you it's freaky) and the younger was not. So the younger and the older were praticing a trick of fitting into a small box and when the older did it the younger locked her in there. The man saw her and pushed her away and tried to open the box, pushing a candle (or something like that) on the floor, yada yada yada fire. Burning. Younger twin runs outside. Man runs somewhere else and his face is burnt. Older twin stuck in box. In fire.

Sucks.

xD Whoops this was too long. But other than that...maybe...being skinned, pouring bleach on that person while they are skinless and cutting them up?

I'm so twisted. twisted

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces