Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Why? You're not attractive! ..What is it?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judge on first appearance?
  Yes. Looks matter.
  No. I like to think I'm not shallow.
  Whatever.
View Results

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:47 am
User Image
There should be an option in the poll that reads "All of the Above"!
xDDD
I don't like any of that stuff~
It all turns me off.
-___-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:16 am
Personally, I like a guy with a clean, adorable cute face x3
Oh, and I find a guy with wet hair very attractive. I could drool.
I don't like guys with long hair, like below the ear. Ew. I like it above or around.
I find guys with 'guy' hair attractive. And I agree, the 'I-just-rolled-out-of-bed' look is so hawt.
I like them the same height as me, or taller. It's just akward being taller then my bf ._.
I sometimes hate glasses, they block the guys' gorgeous eyes. I like all eye colours personally, but blue of green is an automatic 'squee' feeling.
Lanky is awesome, I hate them all muscular. D: But I like them strong. :3
And their voice. I don't like is raspy, I absolutly LOVE and accent, one that I can understand.

There's this on guy in another school, to me he's pretty cute, hot, sexy, and damn right attractive. But at his school he's an outcast. He has sexy green eyes and attractive silky looking carmel hair. He has a sweet personality cause we're in a club together and there was a party for the club and we went there. He's attractive to me cause he has all this things I am attracted to. We also had a water gun fight at the party so his hair got wet x3.
He's very nice, cute and adorable, silky touchable hair, green eyes, clean face, lanky, a bit taller then me.
I can't wait until next year so he's in my school, he's going to grade 8, I'm going to grade 9. P:

Twiist`

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:35 am
VampireWolfcub
User Image
There should be an option in the poll that reads "All of the Above"!
xDDD
I don't like any of that stuff~
It all turns me off.
-___-

Lol
very true vamp.

They are all pretty disgusting.

It's what I was going for.

I just want to know what is the worst.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 am
In a guy, I like a little extra body fat. Not a lot. Just enough so he's a little chubby. I think it's adorable. <333

In a girl... I don't know. I guess I like normal-sized boobs or even a little smaller than giganto fake-looking boobs.
And freckles. Freckles can be cute on a girl.

beccamon

Tokyo KiJo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:07 am
lmfao well... my BF is kind of as u said
"the nerd with glasses"
but his hair is spikey. lawl ^^
and he's not like your average nerd
(white and very skinny and tall)
lawl or some ppl say.
he is taller then me,
then again who isn't?
hes not neccesarilly thin as a pipe,
and he's azn xD
lmfao. go figure?
to me he's like teh sexiest thing alive!!!

But I also find Men that look like women attractive (no offense, I'm Gackt Lover myself) Gackt <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:14 am
P3NGW!N
In a guy, I like a little extra body fat. Not a lot. Just enough so he's a little chubby. I think it's adorable. <333

In a girl... I don't know. I guess I like normal-sized boobs or even a little smaller than giganto fake-looking boobs.
And freckles. Freckles can be cute on a girl.

I agree on the guy part ^^

Tokyo KiJo

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:16 am
User Image
@ Greta Von Gash
Cha...I really don't like dandruff though...wouldn't want to hug him if he would happen to have it cause then it would get on me, EWW! But bad breath and BO kinda go together. Acne is normal for guys in their teens and stuff, I mean, I have seen it pretty bad on some guys[ I sort of feel sorry for them ], but most of them are alright...not too bad I guess.
But an ALL option would be nice!
mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:56 am
i like nerds lol  

xMysticVioletx

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:04 pm
[What guys and girls have been
waiting all day to hear!]
GEEKY LOVE! biggrin DD
I have much lurve for glasses~
I don't like a lot of muscle...
Guys can't be shorter than me. D:
(Its just too awkward~)
Brains and Personality, please & Thank you.
Artistic is a bonus, but not required...
Laughter= the key to my heart.
>////<
[/not really though... heh, sad]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:52 pm
There's something about naturally red haired boys. Either they're really ugly or really effing hot. It's like they have no middle ground. >_>  

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Guys that are smart smile They have to have semi good grades >< And I think a bit of long hair looks hawt too ^^

They gotta be strong, so if I fall they catch me ^^
And they have to be taller then me. I'm pretty tall so a short guy would make everything weird. Personality is everything ^^. They must have a great personality. smile Gonna be so hard to find that perfect one biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:43 pm
Bracers. When my fiancee puts on his retainer at night, much pouncing is involved.

Can't explain why.. possibly because it is remnants of an innocence I was never part of.  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 pm
I remember last year I merely looked for four things in a guy: tallness, smartness, funniness, and cuteness. Now, I want a guy like that but a little chubby :3 I'm not a fan of the super skinny or way to fat o.o I just wanna find a guy in the middle. The kinda chubby guy you wanna huggle whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Did I post here already? Oh well. :/

Haha, I will have to go with BO. My second choice would be other, for some personality turn offs.

Hot hair. heart
Once I liked a guy for a year but when he cut his bangs, he was instantly not hot. D: Well, a some other people thought so too. xD Maybe it wasn't just me. Good thing I moved on that summer ^^ I'm not sure what else. After 9th grade, I'll probably have more turn ons and turn offs.  

eclara

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:21 pm

Haha, it took me forever to choose just one in the poll. I demand an all of the above option too!

Well I ended up with BO, because it doesn't matter how hot you look if I can't stand being within 2 feet of you. ;O

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff