Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:49 pm
Although I'm not surprised about that N64 glitch you mentioned. Cartrige based games are so much more likely to glitch, just because it would be like 1mm off on one side, then you got glitch city going on. But I always had fun exploiting glitches on N64.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Although I'm not surprised about that N64 glitch you mentioned. Cartrige based games are so much more likely to glitch, just because it would be like 1mm off on one side, then you got glitch city going on. But I always had fun exploiting glitches on N64.

Yeah, I was playing at 3:00 in the morning when that happened. I was all like WTF!?!, and thought I was hallucenating because of a lack of sleep.  

Hanibal Rex

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:39 am
In RE4, I shot off a zealot's head without glancing back at him. So, i continued shooting more cultists, and CHOMP!!! The parasite ate my head off. But I ran around for a while before dying. It was creepy...Leon was like a chicken.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:53 pm
Leon IS a chicken!
and so is brad...  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:00 pm
Don't insult chickens. Ask Ashley, she'll tell you that Leon doesn't even taste that good.

Anyway, in UC, this one time, when I was playing Umbrella's End 3, music kept cutting out and then playing again. But I think it was just an error reading the disk, because it hasn't happened since.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Don't insult chickens. Ask Ashley, she'll tell you that Leon doesn't even taste that good.

Anyway, in UC, this one time, when I was playing Umbrella's End 3, music kept cutting out and then playing again. But I think it was just an error reading the disk, because it hasn't happened since.

Sounds like it, but technically that's still a glitch, even though it's a sucky one... But why do we care? ...

Anywho, I'm playing REO2, and my partner Jim just runs through all the zombies like they're not there. Pretty freaky.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:13 am
Personally, if that had happened to me, I would have been freaked the hell out.

eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:15 pm
One time in Outbreak, I walked into one room in the hospital in "The Hive"... Forgot the room name, but it's the one where you walk forward and hands burst through, then pull you out for an instant game over. Anyway, I walk in and move away from the windows 'cause I know what happens. I'm halfway across the room and the hands pop in from the windows.. Kevin is grabbed in thin air by nothing and pulled "out" of the air and disappears as though through a window. Game over... Scared the living piss out of me. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Wikaro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:02 am
In RE4, i was shooting at the final JJ and then I realized that my bullets weren't doing a thing to him. The sound for his gun revving looped, and he did an animation like he was getting ready to shoot. This happened for about two or three minutes until i went over to him, and then he suddenly started up again and killed me...freaked me out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:22 am
One I noticed recently was when playing Umbrella Chronicles on Weskers first senario. Just after the Eliminators (monkeys!) jumped through the windows I shot them, low and behold they went directly back through the wall under the windows, and proceeded to get up out of view and run back through the wall. I guess the T Virus has supernatural properties too. xd  

XINVADER

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:55 am
I'm personally a fan of the "You can't hurt me while I'm pushing something" glitch from outbreak.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:57 am
Gamer_404
I'm personally a fan of the "You can't hurt me while I'm pushing something" glitch from outbreak.
Haven't tried it. Does it happen all the time? If so then it's not a glitch, but a programmer overlook.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:46 pm
Jills REmake Glitch

I know it's a video... but this illustrates something that simply cannot be said in words. It's a glitch, and actually seeing it is far better than reading about it.

I laughed... quite loudly, in fact.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:43 pm
I've had a couple.

In RE4 I could walk through everything. And in Zero Rebecca refused to follow me, like, she wouldn't move. Even though she said "Roger".

It sucked. >>

[Le S h i t]

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:57 pm
[Le S h i t]

In RE4 I could walk through everything.

Was that a glitch? Or was it Action Replay?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff