Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAY LOVERS + MEMBERS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What manga RP would you like?
Time Stranger Kyoko
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Full Moon wo Sagashite
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Shinshi Doumei Cross
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:04 am
Making a new TSK would make it more difficult, no? It'd probably be easier just to use the older characters...

As for me, I wouldn't really mind who I played... I think I'd like to be Karen or Yami.. I like them both. ^_^

But I guess we should decide what we're doing first though, huh? sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:27 am
Not really. The plot would be somewhat similar to the original. The only hard part would actually lie on the rpers. They'd have to come up with their own characters. xd

The thought did just occur to me, but we could actually just re-do the TSK plot. Same characters, same plot (though we might skip out the school bit, just for starting's sake), but our own way. Especially with the last four strangers so that they can have they're own time to shine. And of course, the order they are found in would vary, depending on who we have...

That's the only real problem I foresee with TSK. Yes, it has a lot of characters, but we need at least twelve rpers to make it work... sweatdrop Well, we don't need them all at the beginning. Maybe some of the more advanced rpers can multi-character if needed.

Edit: It figures. When I finally send out the summary for Full Moon, neither Leri or Kaze get on the next day...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:31 pm
If TSK gets chosen, I'd like to be either Yami or Rin. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:03 pm
okay, well TSK has the most votes, Should we do that? but erm, vote again, sorry. Post the votes tho.

What plot?
-total different plot
-Start the whole TSK over again? (Look at Memory's post)
-same-ish plot w/ all different charas, as in maybe Kyoko's daughter as time stranger and stuff.
-post your own

^^ vote away.

I personally like the same-ish plot w/ OC's. just because i like OCs. ^^  

akeikas
Captain

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:46 pm
I vote for the same-ish plot with OC characters  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:12 pm
Hm... I guess I can give up Sakataki... xd I donno though. I think I'd still wanna be the time stranger just so I could mess with time. heart It'd be fun.

crying Leri... Kaze... was my idea that bad? I've gotten no response from either of you..  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:10 am
Yesss..OCs would be nice. I'd want to be the ice person (because, after all my name has aisu in it sweatdrop ). And my person could be from a werewolf clan. That would be cool. *is all excited now*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:54 am
I'd like to either redo the TSK plot, or do it with OCs. I'd have to think about what my character would be like, though... hmm...  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:43 am
What does OC mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:49 am
Skymeri
What does OC mean?

It means original character, I do believe.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:22 pm
That it is. Not to be confused with OOC, which is out of character.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:40 pm
Alright, I've been looking into the matter a bit. Since people seem to be leaning toward same plot with different characters, that makes a heck of a lot less work for me. xd

I seems to me that we can either go into the future with this (meaning Kyoko has become the goddess of time and the new time stranger is her daughter (this would be very far into the future, since I got the impression Gods don't have children unless they want a replacement.). Or we can go the opposite direction and play as one of her ancestors. Like how Chronos got to where he is today (guess then I'd better hope for a dragon princess? confused ). Myself, I'd prefer the future one just cause I still might be able to rp as Kyoko or plot purposes or something if Kaze and Leri let me. Though it means I won't have a dragon prince... They just had to all be killed off, didn't they? Just some food for thought.

Anywho, I'm going back to re-reading TSK for ideas... (I hope I'm not talking with too much authority here... It's really Kaze and Leri who have the final say...)  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:04 pm
Wooo *voted for Full Moon*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:52 pm
MemoryDragon
Alright, I've been looking into the matter a bit. Since people seem to be leaning toward same plot with different characters, that makes a heck of a lot less work for me. xd

I seems to me that we can either go into the future with this (meaning Kyoko has become the goddess of time and the new time stranger is her daughter (this would be very far into the future, since I got the impression Gods don't have children unless they want a replacement.). Or we can go the opposite direction and play as one of her ancestors. Like how Chronos got to where he is today (guess then I'd better hope for a dragon princess? confused ). Myself, I'd prefer the future one just cause I still might be able to rp as Kyoko or plot purposes or something if Kaze and Leri let me. Though it means I won't have a dragon prince... They just had to all be killed off, didn't they? Just some food for thought.

Anywho, I'm going back to re-reading TSK for ideas... (I hope I'm not talking with too much authority here... It's really Kaze and Leri who have the final say...)

confused I think redoing the TSK story would be fun. You want to be Kyoko, I really want to be Mizuno, and there were other people who expressed interest in playing different characters.

Then there is also the fact a large percentage of this guild has not even read TSK. I think that most of the members are really only familiar with Full Moon. Sigh.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:38 pm
Heh. No. It's alright. I just like Kyoko. That girl has everything. Time travel abilities, dragon prince... xd I'd be fine with whatever we do. Especially since I seem to be the one coming up with main plots here... Can't hate something I came up with myself. That'd be silly. So I'm fine with anything really. Past, future, redo, alternate universe using different Tanemura characters... (Mitsuki as the Singing Stranger! Ha!) It's all good. I'm just pointing out ideas as they occur to me, especially since that's what everyone else seems to be leaning toward. I'm excited about rping so I'm just wondering what everyone else would prefer (so I can get started with general plot ideas and what not).

As I said in the beginning, the only thing I can't do is SDC. sweatdrop Everything else, I'm good to go.

Oooooh. Now it's a tie between FMwS and TSK...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff