Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Interracial Dating/Couples! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:15 pm
Which hair type is hotter, blonde haired or black haired?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 am
where did that come from? eek It normally depends on the person. Some people look just wrong with blonde hair, and why just blonde and black? There's a multitude of haircolors like red, blue, green, purple, brown etc etc. I prefer brown XD  

mymiridon

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:14 pm
mymiridon
where did that come from? eek It normally depends on the person. Some people look just wrong with blonde hair, and why just blonde and black? There's a multitude of haircolors like red, blue, green, purple, brown etc etc. I prefer brown XD

Yeah I meant people with blonde or black hair is their natural hair color, not dyed.
You prefer brown? Why is that?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:40 pm
I actually prefer darker hair color in men, but you can't really say which is better definitively.  

mymiridon

[priscilla]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:44 pm

mm.
i've been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half now.
i cant say we're interracial cause we're both asian, oriental.
i'm mostly chinese, but i filipino and white blood in me.
he's mostly filipino, but he has a teeny bit of chinese in him.

but as interracial couples go, i think it's okay.. i don't know, i just think on looks wise, for other people to see the couple together, it looks better if they're from the same background.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:34 am
really? I find it boring xp  

mymiridon

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:56 pm
mymiridon
I actually prefer darker hair color in men, but you can't really say which is better definitively.

So that's why you like brown?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm
Quite possibly. lol why are you asking such silly questions? trying to gather info from the gg's to find yourself a girlfriend irl? I'm gonna say now I've got weird taste xp  

mymiridon

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:40 am
stare I asked these questions because someone else asked me the same questions before.

lol, trying to get info about my grilfriend irl? Fat chance! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:59 am
lol they actually asked a person that they knew such stupid questions? It's all based on personal preference. There's no actual empirical answer rofl and no one cares about your gf irl. I said "trying to gather info from the gg's to find yourself a girlfriend irl?" two completely different meanings rolleyes  

mymiridon

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Actually it was my room mate who asked me this question. Come on, it's just a thread. It's ok to ask silly questions.

lol, why did you think that?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:30 pm
your roommate? o.O you don't live with your parents? just as it's okay to ask silly questions, it's okay to give silly answers xd I think it's stupid to ask people those kinds of questions because they're opinion questions. You don't get any accuracy from those kinds of answers.  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:35 am
I like dark-haired men. Like Severus. <3

But failing that, ultra-blond. Like Draco. <3

cool ninja rofl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:27 am
@niphz: hmm... you bring up a valid point (though I don't really think of severus much) the ultra blonde is pretty hot too. I don't particularly like beach blondes or bleach blondes. (well beach blonde works well on girls. not so much on guys.) lol  

mymiridon

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:32 pm
@Niphz: Draco actually have dark eyebrows, not sure if he dyed his hair or not.

@mymiridon: No, I don't live with my parent because right now I'm in college, and I rent a house with my roommate. My roommate came to U.S.A. from Korea less than one year ago, so he asked me if I think blond girls are hotter than Asian girls.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff