5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:43 pm
cc-haruna
Skymeri
Err, I voted No by accident....

Oh...so does that mean if you didn't accidentally vote no that it would be 100% yes? Oh God, I'm so stupid. Of course it would be 100% yes if you hadn't accidentally voted no. gonk I'm not feeling very smart today...
Why would I vote no? I love the Mitsuki doll you created! +_+  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:44 pm
I was looking through the full-body dolls and I found a Maron one!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:37 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
I was looking through the full-body dolls and I found a Maron one!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YAY~ Candybar loves Arina-sensei.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:08 am
I have a feeling that my mom threw my drawing of Meroko into the garbage... gonk ...because I can't find it... domokun Either that or my dad wrote all over it (it's happened before) and I'll have to make another one. crying And that one took five hours and it's still not done!!  

SakuMeiMei

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:43 am
Oh thats horrible. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:17 pm
cc-haruna
I have a feeling that my mom threw my drawing of Meroko into the garbage... gonk ...because I can't find it... domokun Either that or my dad wrote all over it (it's happened before) and I'll have to make another one. crying And that one took five hours and it's still not done!!

Aww that's sad. Maybe you could put your drawings in a folder or something. That's what I do. That way they don't get crumpled up or thrown away.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:54 pm
Yay for the Maron doll! Who would've guessed?

Yes. I keep my drawings inside a binder with folders and stuff in it. xD
I did draw a piccy of Meroko with shorter hair...it was a quick sketch and it only took a couple of minutes. o_o; It wasn't that good, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 pm
For some reason I can't see the Maron doll. crying  

Froggy Furnishings

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:12 pm
((Two days till I go to Toronto!! domokun So I'm not going to make very many dolls in the next few weeks... whee Then there's school...even less dolls...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:00 pm
Whoa, it really is a Maron! =o  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:21 am
Yay, I can see now. O_O WAH, IT REALLY IS MARON!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:10 pm
that maron one...rocks! heart its nicely done~ Maybe ill make a izumi one for myself. ^^ Izumi... heart lol xd  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:38 pm
I'm still feeling scared...oh well...Probably not going to sleep tonight or something...that'll be stupid...and then in the morning when I have to go to the airpot I'm going to like...die.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:17 pm
No, Haruna, you can't die! What are you so nervous about? xD I'd love a visit to Toronto! *has relatives there* Erm...but that's just me. And I'm really weird, since I actually really want to go back to school. o_o; (High school...Eep.)

I still love that Maron doll - but for some reason the head looks a little weird on the body...then again, it's probably because in those pictures I see of her in that dress and position, her head is sideways. xD

Lepidus Light

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:35 am
Lepidus Light
I still love that Maron doll - but for some reason the head looks a little weird on the body...then again, it's probably because in those pictures I see of her in that dress and position, her head is sideways. xD

And I didn't use the right color eyes, either. Had to use blue because the brown ones didn't look right. Oh well. sweatdrop  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff