Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:08 pm
"Okay I know!!" Miharu said sitting down with her hands on her forehead  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:10 pm
Gohma moved slightly. His eyes fluttered open once more. They were completely white. All power and sight drained from them. "Le... Leave my village!" He sputtered out. His hands moved carefully towards his face. Feeling along every inch. A tear began forming in his sightless eyes. "Leave it!" He whispered again.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:18 pm
"I won't leave!" Miharu said looking at gohma  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:22 pm
Gohma's hands roamed over his face. Nothing but blackness was shown to him with his eyes. More tears formed. "I-I can't see!" He whispered fiercely. His voice was rough and broken. Barely even able to speak. He still lay close to the border of death.

Zetsumei stared down at Gohma. Fear still permeated his body. He knew that even the slightest thing could send the boy over the edge and spiraling to where he would never return.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:26 pm
Miharu put her hands on his eyes as her eyes turned white and the wings grew on her feet  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:30 pm
Gohma grasped her hands. "Please Miharu!" His voice was fearful. "Don't leave me Miharu!" He pulled her hands and pulled himself into a sitting position. His silver hair fluttered weakly in the soft breeze. "I-I'm sorry Miharu!" He was crying fearfully and freely.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:33 pm
"I'm not gonna leave you!" Miharu closed her eyes and started trading the blindness from gohma to her "I'm gonna help you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:36 pm
Zetsumei moved forward suddenly when he realized what Miharu was going to do. He grabbed her roughly and pulled her off of him. Don't! He commanded. He will heal in time! You will die if you do this!

Gohma felt her being pulled away from him and his hands shot out searching for hers. He fell over onto the ground and he moved around looking for her. "Miharu!" He whispered. He sounded weak, pathetic. All strength drained from his body.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:00 pm
Miharu got up and grabbed Gohma's hand "why did this happened? tell me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:05 pm
"I-I lost all control Miharu." His voice was getting slightly stronger. "I was consumed by the forces that threaten to swallow me at all times. The dark chakra found a weakness in myself and exploited it. It took over me. It brought out the evil in me, the evil in my eyes. I-I'm a monster! Everything about my existance is wrong!" He was crying still. "Please Miharu. I'm so sorry! I never wanted to hurt you!" He tryed pulling her into a hug, but he was too weak.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:07 pm
Miharu walked back before he could hug her "Don't!! We're working on a way to save destiny and we need you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:09 pm
" i appear in front of goham hey how you feeling * body bag behind kane with a body in it* will i gottta go see if destiny is ok then i got to go to my workshop and make a new puppet"  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:10 pm
Gohma tried standing, but he only managed to fall. He felt Zetsumei lifting him up to his feet and steadying him. "There is nothing I can do anymore Miharu." He raised a hand to his face once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 pm
Miharu slapped him and yelled "DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT!! SHE'S THE ONE YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY AND WE HAVE FOUND A WAY!! He just need you and her mother..." Miharu was holding her tears! she had swore she wouldn't cry anymore!  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:16 pm
"There will be no marriage now Miharu. Not after today!" He had no idea she was dead. Most of the day was a blur after he lost control.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff