Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:27 am
Looking at her in the sight of utter fear slammed his head against the glass, nearly cracking it before him. Blood trickling down the side of his head like a running water, he looked at her without the sight blinking for a moment of two as he tried to calm himself down. "He told me....that I'm one of you and that we are...the seeds of his revenge. He used and manipulated the darkness inside of me and twisted it beyond my control. He absorbed himself inside of me, like a virus that slowly consumes an open wound. He's...still in there and I want him out!!" cried Xeno as shed tears of agony and pain. "Please help me. I don't want to vanish." pleaded Xeno as he begged his fellow rejects.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:47 pm
Twitching to try and fight back Xemnas from taking full control of his body, he once more slammed his head through the glass, shattering it through. Trying to lift his head to face them, but unable due to he was losing blood rapidly. "Please....help. I don't...want to know no more. I don't understand...why are you telling me this?! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop....Stop, STOP, STOP!!!!!" screamed Xeno as he tried to stop Xemnas's endless thoughts going through his head, telling me things he did not understand as he continued to fight over his body.  

Ryuho Kitsune

MageofH

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:48 pm
*Since they were done discussing a plan, Gaxem decided to check on "the traitor", as he called Xeno*
cool "So, how's "the.......".......... confused Is he supposed to be writhing and screaming in pain?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:31 pm
Xili ignored Gaxem as she faced Xeno. "You're lucky were here, Xeno, otherwise there would be no one to save you." She said. At once, following Xaringulos' commands, Xili and Ixulon together started to save Xeno as Noxulous talked to Gaxem. "We don't know how he got like this. All we've heard from him is he also is a Reject and that he made a deal with Xemnas and that Xemnas is inside him and is taking over the darkness in him and that he's...he's....." At this point, Noxulous had ran out of breath, a side-effect of speaking in run-on sentences like she so often did, and she began to cry, forgetting all about investigating Xeno like Xaringulos had told her to. Meanwhile, Xili and Ixulon, who controlled the elements of life and death, respectively, were doing all they could to try to save Xeno. Ixulon had formed a temporary barrier that protected Xeno from death, while Xili was frantically trying to heal him. "Oh, if only Alixraen weren't dead, he'd know how to deal with this...." Xili wished, getting more and more worn out by the moment.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:35 am
Shocked to that they we're helping them, even as he reject, as one of them, he felt unworthy and sinned. "Why are you saving me, those I was manipulated by Xemnas that was out of my control and being, I still betrayed the organization...and all of you. Though I am part of you all, why are you saving a sinner like me?" asked Xeno. "I must ask, what can I do in return, if I make it out of this?" asked Xeno as he asked them to what favors they would ask of him in return for helping him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:37 am
Relix left the room soon after Xeno came back. He was searching for a way to get Xemnas out of Xeno, but he didn't find anything. Right now he was searching in Zexion's book, but he doubted he would find something.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MageofH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:54 pm
*Upon hearing this Gaxem was shocked*
eek Wait.... it's possible to remove seperate entities from a person....?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:40 pm
Ixulon expression hardened as he and Xili continued to try to save Xeno. "Why're we saving you? We were ordered to have you interrogated, but you can't answer questions if you're dead. If you happen to make it out of this, you'll be at the mercy of Noxulous." He gestured to the young girl Reject, who was currently sobbing her eyes out in the corner, all dignity lost.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:39 am
Relix was coming to the last pages of the book, but still didn't find anything. He was about to close the book in frustration, when he saw something written down by someone named Alixraen. Relix read it quickly, hoping it had an answer. "That's it!" He closed the book and immediately went to the place where they were working on Xeno. "I found a way to get Xemnas out of him!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am
"You did?" Asked Xili, momentarily shocked at Relix's finding. "What is it and where did you find it?" She inquired.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:08 pm
"It was in Zexion's book. Someone name Alixraen wrote about combined souls, and how to split them.It's a pretty complicated treatment though."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:01 pm
*Gaxem is now wide eyed and excited*
"Wellgetgoing!!! He needs help as fast as possible!"  

MageofH

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:35 pm
"I can't hold him...he's...." Xeno blacking out for a moment then coming to, giving them all a pleasent smile. "Well this is a scene to see you all in this room. It's good to see you all my fellow Rejects and fellow members of Organization XIII. Though I would properly greet you in open arms, but it seems you've tied me down a little. Though it is a shame Alixraen is not here for this reunion. But no matter, seeign you all here in front of me is just the reward. Though I have to say, Xeno played the role he was designed to play was quiet well. I just wish I could thank Saix and Zexion now, with out them I would have never gotten this body. So Xaringulos, I see you're still here." laughed Xemnas's voice as it spoke through Xeno's body. "To the look on you're face, I'm sure you're wondering, how did Xeno become what he is now and why did he do it? How and why am I still here? What purpose do I serve into my revenge for you all?" questioned Xemnas as he peered through Xaringulos's mind of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:47 pm
"First, I'll tell you of Xeno, it all began in the beginning of the first Rejects. Xeno was very unquie in many cases, unlike the others he could wield the darkness perfectly, not only that but he could control the Heartless, even the ones from the darker depths of it. To that, I used that darkness and planeted a seed made up of dark matter and seeded it through Xeno's body. To that popint I hid him away from the other Rejects. During my fall and before the betrayal, Saix and Zexion tourtured Xeno till the seed inside him sprouted like a tree. It was then when you though and killed me, I manipluted Xeno to recover my body and use his in return, unfortunatlly I didn't plan on him fighting back. So really, this is none of his fault but my own doing. It was a shame he had to befall such a cruel fate. He of all the Rejects.....what a pathetic and useless waste of an existance, yet you all think he betrayed you and you treat him like trash. He must be glad that he's gone now and away from you nothings." laughed Xemnas.  

Ryuho Kitsune

MageofH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:03 pm
Ryuho Kitsune
"First, I'll tell you of Xeno, it all began in the beginning of the first Rejects. Xeno was very unquie in many cases, unlike the others he could wield the darkness perfectly, not only that but he could control the Heartless, even the ones from the darker depths of it. To that, I used that darkness and planeted a seed made up of dark matter and seeded it through Xeno's body. To that popint I hid him away from the other Rejects. During my fall and before the betrayal, Saix and Zexion tourtured Xeno till the seed inside him sprouted like a tree. It was then when you though and killed me, I manipluted Xeno to recover my body and use his in return, unfortunatlly I didn't plan on him fighting back. So really, this is none of his fault but my own doing. It was a shame he had to befall such a cruel fate. He of all the Rejects.....what a pathetic and useless waste of an existance, yet you all think he betrayed you and you treat him like trash. He must be glad that he's gone now and away from you nothings." laughed Xemnas.

*Xemnas's words hit Mage hard since he was probably the one who treated Xeno the worst for his betrayl*
*Gives a firey glare to Xemnas* evil  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces