Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I almost got shot today. (Vid update; 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:19 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

8D
Alrighty then. <3 Yes, I'm glad he's doing well.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,451o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:21 pm
when i was a little kid like 8 i tripped in the road and a car ran over my leg i broke it, so close from death O.O;

edit: but if i wouldnt of triped i would of got squashed biggrin  

xXhostal_TomatoXx

Brago Bellmond

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 pm
I was caught in crossfire and shot multiple times...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:23 pm
Brago Bellmond
that suks  

xXhostal_TomatoXx

Brago Bellmond

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 pm
kyle772
Brago Bellmond
that suks
Yea...Especially when you're suddenly surrounded by two different rival gangs alone ._. *tip* when surrounded by insane killers...do not take off running...you will be targeted...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:30 pm
woah....scary....

zomgwhee

xXhostal_TomatoXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Brago Bellmond
kyle772
Brago Bellmond
that suks
Yea...Especially when you're suddenly surrounded by two different rival gangs alone ._. *tip* when surrounded by insane killers...do not take off running...you will be targeted...
hahahhahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:35 pm
kyle772
Brago Bellmond
kyle772
Brago Bellmond
that suks
hahahhahaha
=O It isn't funny ;-; it hurts like whoa...and than you get hundreds of peoples asking you questions about what happened. Especially COPS! Wanting to know if I could recognize any of them. "NO! I WAS RUNNING FOR MY LIFE!! I'M NOT GOING TO SIT THERE AND SKETCH THEM ONE BY ONE!!"  

Brago Bellmond

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:36 pm
Dude... There are no words in any language that can describe the ridiculousness of this entire scenario. Other than maybe:

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WERE THOSE PARANOID MORONS THINKING?!

I can't help but ask; do your pellet guns have the orange tip thinger on them?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:21 pm
btw i also broke my arm  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:25 pm
Brago Bellmond
kyle772
Brago Bellmond
that suks

Thank you for the advice. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:36 pm
Ribbit ((
If the cop had shot at you you could have sued and made tons of money.

I can understand the person who reported it, but the cops were being a little on the de-de-de side. Unless you didn't drop your fake gun when asked >>;

If it had been me I just would have been yelling "IT'S FAKE GUYS!!!". xD;
))Ribbit

CuriousKitty

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Norayr
My friends and I woke up today around 10:00, and I wasn't feeling too good anyway when I woke. So I drove on over to his house were I was supposed to pick everyone up. We went down to chinatown to buy some guns (pellet guns) for this vid that we were going to record today. We got a good amount of guns, and we headed on over to a place to record the vid. We got dressed, and then we started recording. Eventually we got to getting the gun out so we can include them in the shots.
okay, to clear up some of the confusion. The following was NOT part of our vid!
And as my scene came along (I have the biggest gun; deagle) someone apparently saw me with the (FAKE) gun, and reported to the police. Now we didn't know about this yet, but we started hearing sirens in the background.
Eventually someone stopped us, and the chief of security came out and started bad mouthing me.
Soon 8 district police officers, one helicopter and one police man on a bike came to the area. They asked me to drop my (FAKE) gun. I decided to go sit down and after a while, I felt I was alone... So I decided to stand and walk on over to my friend. Two of my friends were on the upper level, and noticed the police with the motorcycle. Right as I stood, both of them noticed that the cop pulled out his gun on me and was about to pull the trigger. Thank God, he told me to stop and sit back down--Avoiding the whole me being shot and dying. The rest it just what happened
Anyway. After a couple of minutes, we gave them our info and were told we can leave.

Any intense stories of your own? Near death experiences? Please do share.

EDIT: keep on the look-out for our vid! xP
on youtube what key words should i put? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:09 pm
Moonlight_Bella
Brago Bellmond
kyle772
Brago Bellmond
that suks

Thank you for the advice. sweatdrop
Being shot is something you never want to be able to check off the list of things you've experienced...  

Brago Bellmond

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:30 pm
but you survived didnt you? i know you didnt like the experience but at least you survived sweatdrop  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff