Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
The Underwater August Meet up in here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Next meet ups theme should be ?
Ninja
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Pirate
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Real life ( as in you'd wear what you did in RL)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Fall
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black and white
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please post it )
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No theme
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:05 pm
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Fatal Fenrix
@Havoc:
oh yeah, that's the word... (i will not play cards , i will not play cards.. XD)

just follow LL's advice xd
xd xd Aye.*obeys the frog*

But,the Gold Notifier is pretty annoying,and I swear you get less gold if you un-disable it...
it can be , but if you have it on for awhile then you'll see the gold amount and know about how many times you want to do X thing.

@ Cloudy I can't wait to see how my story characters come out when you draw them ^_^
Hmm...I guess...Okay^^I guess you'd know,being as rich as you are >.>

The only thing I"m rich in is items and that 's mostly because I got them when they came out .( I'm always questing)
Every time I buy them before they come out,they always plummet in price.Like the Mecha.I bought 3 letters,spending every penny I had.
And the Mini U.F.O.
Every time I win something in a contest,the user either disappears,stops holding the contest or is a hoax.I've never won a contest before,I don't think.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:05 pm
cloudy4
i have this year:

1. unscheduled (this is because i'm in charge of stage crew this year so i have to do all the paper work then - and i'm going to be doing some independent study photo then as well)

2. digital and multimedia (basically digital photography and playing around w/ photoshop)

3. ap gov

4. gym (we have it every other day)

5. lunch

6. creative writing( first half of the year) / flim studies (second half)

7. Ap Studio Art

8. Ap Lit

9. Astronomy (first half of the year) / Health (second half of the year)

3nodding
We don't have any digital photoclasses . I have American Agenda double period next semester which is economy/gov.
We have gym every day gonk
No film studies here. I wish we had Astronomy here! Closest we have is Earth Science.

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

cloudy4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:06 pm
i actually have the drawing with me now! i just need to color it xd i like out it turned out 3nodding i hope to get it done either today or tomorrow 3nodding

i'm not sure if i'm going to leave soon, so just pm me the stuff about the contests if you want 3nodding whenever you have the time biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:06 pm
cloudy4
hmmm, i shall take a look at those contests blaugh is the one in evergleam in the art subforum or the contest subforum?
and maybe post a link to your other contests, i'll suzcribe to them and check them out later 3nodding

i'm taking ap lit, crative writing, and film studies this year xd it should be really fun
Contests^^
Yay!^^  

Monsieur Nameless

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:07 pm
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
This semseter I have
Creative Writing
Business law 1
Statistics
a study lunch and an unscheduled 8th
PE
Psychology 1
Earth Science

did you guys vote for next time's theme? Also I have the poll up in the main meet up thread for the next week to have the meet up.
I voted pirate!^^If I tried to make myself,it would cost me over a million gold.o.o According to the avatar I sent into the Avatar Battlegrounds.

o_o' what the heck was on it ?
Ancient Katana,ZONY Walkman,Scar of the Hero,and some other valuable items o.o''
What kind of pirate is this?!
Isn't pirate day in November or October , I dunno someone should look it up on Wikipedia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:08 pm
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
This semseter I have
Creative Writing
Business law 1
Statistics
a study lunch and an unscheduled 8th
PE
Psychology 1
Earth Science

did you guys vote for next time's theme? Also I have the poll up in the main meet up thread for the next week to have the meet up.
I voted pirate!^^If I tried to make myself,it would cost me over a million gold.o.o According to the avatar I sent into the Avatar Battlegrounds.

o_o' what the heck was on it ?
Ancient Katana,ZONY Walkman,Scar of the Hero,and some other valuable items o.o''
What kind of pirate is this?!
Isn't pirate day in November or October , I dunno someone should look it up on Wikipedia
Nooo,that was me^^Pirate...I dunno.I'm definitely getting the parrot.  

Monsieur Nameless

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:09 pm
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Fatal Fenrix
@Havoc:
oh yeah, that's the word... (i will not play cards , i will not play cards.. XD)

just follow LL's advice xd
xd xd Aye.*obeys the frog*

But,the Gold Notifier is pretty annoying,and I swear you get less gold if you un-disable it...
it can be , but if you have it on for awhile then you'll see the gold amount and know about how many times you want to do X thing.

@ Cloudy I can't wait to see how my story characters come out when you draw them ^_^

The only thing I"m rich in is items and that 's mostly because I got them when they came out .( I'm always questing)
Every time I buy them before they come out,they always plummet in price.Like the Mecha.I bought 3 letters,spending every penny I had.
And the Mini U.F.O.
Every time I win something in a contest,the user either disappears,stops holding the contest or is a hoax.I've never won a contest before,I don't think.
it depends on my quest status but I usually buy the item after it's released just because that's when I have the spare gold to get it , but now I try to get at least 1 of each collectable every month.  
film studies is actually a class that was just added this year! so i have no idea what we'll be doing but i hope we get to make some movies as well, that's one of the reasons i went out to get a laptop - not jsut because they're handy but because my pc at home didn't have movie maker 3nodding
astronomy is an independent study course, but we get to work with the planetarium director for half the year, my boyfriend took it last year, it looked really cool xd  

cloudy4

noct-kun

8,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Well, it should be pirate theme next month since it's on september 19. Maybe. International talk like a pirate day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:10 pm
cloudy4
i actually have the drawing with me now! i just need to color it xd i like out it turned out 3nodding i hope to get it done either today or tomorrow 3nodding

i'm not sure if i'm going to leave soon, so just pm me the stuff about the contests if you want 3nodding whenever you have the time biggrin

Woot!  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:12 pm
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess

And the Mini U.F.O.
it depends on my quest status but I usually buy the item after it's released just because that's when I have the spare gold to get it , but now I try to get at least 1 of each collectable every month.
See?Rich ninja  
cloudy4
film studies is actually a class that was just added this year! so i have no idea what we'll be doing but i hope we get to make some movies as well, that's one of the reasons i went out to get a laptop - not jsut because they're handy but because my pc at home didn't have movie maker 3nodding
astronomy is an independent study course, but we get to work with the planetarium director for half the year, my boyfriend took it last year, it looked really cool xd
We have 2 acting classes where one of the prodjects is making a mini commercial ( I made cat spa/hotel one XD)  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

cloudy4

that would be so funny if we had it on international talk like a pirate day xd everyone would be like "yar" and actually talk like pirates in the thread xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Hi everyone!  

redgoddess

3,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess
Jerbos
Lady Leopardess

And the Mini U.F.O.
See?Rich ninja

depends on what you consider rich. *shrugs*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas