Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Ghost, Aliens, Angels, God, Yetties!? Tell Me Your Stories! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Voldemort

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:47 pm
In my old house, when I was much younger
I would see people walking towards me, or away from me, or just standing around. But they would dissappear if anyone else came in the room or if I tried to look at them fully.
And a lot of cats would crawl into the heating system and die in the winter, and in the summers you could hear their meows if you put your ear to the great iron vents on the floor.
My brother often thinks he sees ghosts in the empty room adjacent to him, so he locks his doors(and the room's doors) at all times, and often when I enter the room I feel on edge all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:02 pm
[ I've never really seen ghosts or anything of the sort personally. Whether they exist or not, I don't know - but at any rate, the stories and photographs interest me.

There's only one incident that I could really call mysterious, and it's nothing compared to most of your stories. A little less than a year ago, my dad passed away. He was always interested in ghosts and the like as well. After I learned about my dad's death, I was so worried. I hadn't talked to him in forever, and there were so many secrets me and my family kept from him. He didn't even know about the existence of my little sister.

The night after I found out about his death, I had a dream. The dream was very life-like and real, and in it, my dad told me that everything was alright. He said he loved my little sister and forgave me for everything I had done.

I don't know if the dream was a result of divine intervention or if it was just that - a dream. Either way, I appreciate it. It was a comfort.
]

Cassiexchan

Illenial

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:59 pm
I belive in ghost, God, angels, spirits, and demons.
Just so you know.
Well...
I used to live on this navy base, that supposivly was buily a really really really long time ago, and almost everyone I knew said they've seen ghost.
Anyways, are neighbor's mom woke up almost every night, because a jugde would keep calling her name, and bangging his stick thingy.

And in are house, we would see this ghost that would run from Cara's room to ryan's. It was wierd, because he looked like one of those cave man drawling?
One night I sware I saw it stare at me!

Then once my brother (Ryan) desided it would be fun to swing on a rope from his bed. Since he could'nt grab it, he tied it around his neck.
And his rope was more of a very strong piece of string, so it could cut you.
He swang from his neck, and the string broke.
The cut went almost around his whole neck, except his throat.
We think God was with him!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:15 pm
This was a very long time ago (probably about a year), but I still remember this short dream even to this day.
While I was falling asleep, I slept on my side as I usually do.
Then all of a sudden, I saw myself nailed to a cross and I felt like I couldn't even breathe. As time passed, I kept gasping for air even in my sleep, and then my eyes suddenly opened and I woke up with my arms stretched out, my chest was still aching, and both of my palms were itching eek .
I immediately rose up from my bed and felt better, but yet, I still felt calm and said, "Now I know how you felt on the cross, Jesus. I'll always remember what you've done for me."

Esmurda

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Fruity_Godess-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:40 pm
my grandma died 2 years ao and well one day i was washing my face when i looke din the mirror i think i saw her but mabey its just mist from the hot water, but yess i belive in ghost  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:52 pm
i am half yetti  

Usagimitai

ParanoidBlueGirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:29 pm
I believe in everything, well, excpet for god. I mean I believe he's there, I just don't believe that he's the only holy being besides the angels that help him protect people.

Um when I was three, I believed that the aliens were coming to get me. So I would stay up, and if I was over at my aunt and uncle's house, they'd tell me to go to bed after I told them the aliens were coming for me.

Yeah, I'm a screwed up child >.>

On top of that, I was at a sleep-over at one of my friend's house when we were eight. And we were talking about something, I don't really remember what, but suddenly, the doorbell rang. Us being curious, but retards at the same time, we went to see who was there. Well, no one was there, and we freaked thinking that if someone had been there, had gotten in. After freaking, we slammed te door, locked it up and ran back into the room we were sleeping.

Now, I swear I've told this story before in this guild, but yeah, I'm telling it again anyways.
My mom had gotten a Kwik-E-Mart Simpsons place set with Apu for her birthday. And I played with it for a long time, pressing the button's and what not. One night, I sat about a foot or two away from the play-set, and my parents and my little brother were sitting on the couch. Out of nowhere, the playset started to talk, and kept saying the stupid phrases. I had seen the episode of the old school Twilight Zone with the Talkie Tina. My eyes were wide, I grabbed the pillow next to me, and I threw it at the playset. It stopped and it was put up after that. I haven't seen that playset since.

A couple of years ago, my dad, my brother and I were going home after shopping on the tax free day. Well, we pulled up to the curb, and made sure it was clear. We proceeded to go straight, when a Ford F-150 smacked into our grill, coming from the other direction. The airbags didn't deploy, and if they did, I would most likely be blind, seeing that I sat up in the passenger seat, and my lens to my glassescould have bust in my eyes. I guess you could say something was watching over me, my brother and my dad.

I also have nights, where my back itches and my shoulders do too. When I wake up in the morning I have fresh bumpy little bites on my shoulders.

Oh yes, I'm a very strange child with experiences like that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:10 pm
I don't have many stories I've thought that I've seen unicorns before and such...
♪♥♪

WalkingEpidemic

Tatter mayonnaise

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:47 pm
tonight i as hanging otu on gaia in the towns and i saw this red lghit shinning frumthe trees across the street(tall trees) adn i was liek WTF?!?! i kept lookin at it getting more adn more freaked out and tehn it shone thru the trees and pointed onto my window and i saw this funky formation like thing and i know for a fact that it wasnt a lazer pointer or a refrlection the blindes were open lghits off and it was dark and my neighbor thinks she saw the same thing eeppp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:05 am
Well...I strongly believe in spirits and that they wander on earth. I have an evil spirit stalking me and I don't knows why! T-T  

o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o

Elinoire

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:42 pm
After my Mother died I continued to see her ghost, it scared the crap out of me. After that I got really interested in Ghosts and the Paranormal and Creepy dolls, I bought this clown doll that I insist is haunted and I have had a nasty b*****d ghost that likes to slam my door on me, break my crap and hurt me (I have gotten unexplained bruises when I wake up and such).

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff