Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So i just (started smoking) quitted thanks to you all. <33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wingcastle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:40 am
since you're not addict, it's good for you. But if your friend is VERY addicted, then maybe she'll have to lower her intake? I don't smoke and I don't like people to smoke, but if it's what that person want to do, then it is out of my responsibility.

And talking about light or heavy smoking, trust me on one thing, there is barely no difference. It does effect your health and all, maybe the light seem to effect less, but barely any difference. But it's your choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:06 am
Xyloid
KNOW the consequences of what they are doing. They know about addiction and lung cancer and blah blah blah but HELLO the tobacco industry is still booming.

So seriously, to all you assholes bitching: Do you stop listening to your shitty music because someone tells you not to listen? Nope. Do you stop drinking your fake sugar enhanced diet soda because someone tells you it may or may not lead to cancer? Nope. Do you take off that ugly a** shirt and stop coating on ten pounds of make up even though no one thinks you are attractive? Nope.

So stop telling us what to do for a change.

very nicely put. Couldn't have said it better myself. 3nodding  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nixxen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:30 am
FTW? SMOKING= DEATH!

NOT COOL ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR AGE!

Edit: didnt see the edited part. well I suggest you stop but if you dont care about the consequences of your future thats totally ok, because its your choice, yeah and try to help your friend stop if she wants.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:32 am

My grandpa had throat problems. From smoking. He didn't make it. If you don't quit before it's too late you have a good chance of going out the same way.

Camburglar

KittyKells

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:35 am
if u dont care about the causes of smoking thats ur choice but remember ur friend wat about her? and the people u hang around with? wat about them dont harm them because of your stupidity  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:44 am
You might just as well take a dollar bill, dip it in various icky chemicals and smoke it.
Smoking is a waste of money, and it makes you old. Wrinkles, Gangrene,yellowed nails and teeth, grey hair.

User_2629207

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:01 am
stop. before you are addicted. no matter what age you are, you shouldn't smoke. it kills you. you say you've tried and you haven't stopped yet because it was only a few days. if you aren't addicted, than you should've been able to stop the first day. try that gum or those patches if you need to. you should be a good role model to people younger than you, like your friend.

Somebody I work with is 13(i'm 14. we're junior leaders) and she gets drunk and smokes. one time she had a hang over a day we had to take care of little kids. not cool. she once told that I should start doing what everyone our ages are doing. The thing is, I only know a few people who do this. none of my friends smoke. only one drinks. I know no one at my school personally who smokes or drinks. If one of those kids would've known what a hangover was...I don't wanna think about it. If the hangover got to her...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:05 am
stop, stop, stop
There is a reason that there is an age limit on smoking.
Other then that it can give you cancer, I'll list some other reasons.

* Gives you yellow teeth
* Bad skin
* Stops your growth
* Yellow nails
* Wrinkles
* Expensive

Wabbet

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

S U P E W S T A R

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:04 am
stfu anti smokers with those stupid "STOP IT KILLS UU BABLABLA" replays, if she wants to smoke.. then let her. [:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:12 am
Wabbet
stop, stop, stop
There is a reason that there is an age limit on smoking.
Other then that it can give you cancer, I'll list some other reasons.

* Gives you yellow teeth
* Bad skin
* Stops your growth
* Yellow nails
* Wrinkles
* Expensive

* Gives you yellow teeth - not true, my teeth are as white as snow stare
* Bad skin - also not true - my skin is pretty fine
* Stops your growth - I don't wanna grow any further, so that fine with me razz
* Yellow nails - also not true cuz my nails are as they always have been and not yellow wink ((Edit: ok it maybe is true but not if you smoke cigarettes only when you smoke shag or whatever its called, you know the things you have to make yourself and you only buy tobacco for it confused ))
* Wrinkles - could be true but I don't have them razz
* Expensive - Ok thats sure is true sweatdrop

but anyway people should stop saying we smokers have to stop smoking because it are our own choices and we know the consequences and most of us don't care so STFU scream  

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shemermergbergin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:22 am
if you smoke you just gave up your life cuz you aint gonna get a job if yo breath smells like ciggys and most teens who smoke end up lookin ugly in the future then it will make your life hell always tryin to buy ciggys and weed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:31 am
What I don't even know why this thread is still going.

Lawl you're sixteen and you just wanted to see the reaction from people.

So what?!

Smoking WILL feck your lungs up and you will have problems with your health but if you know that and it's your choice then fine.

Smoking doesn't make you look "cool" in my opinion.

You'll just look like your breath smells like cadavers.

Cherry Choo

donutguy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:33 am
Lol, inna few years, your lungs will look like pitsburg  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:37 am
Pshhhhhh i mean come on im a pimp and im tellin u not to smoke talk2hand

lol  

General Slappy

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:33 am
SupewStar
stfu anti smokers with those stupid "STOP IT KILLS UU BABLABLA" replays, if she wants to smoke.. then let her. [:

It's been said already, and alot more eloquently.

@ the OP: What exactly were you trying to accomplish with this post? Sympathy or the advice that you "seemed" to be asking for..

I don't smoke cause.. I just don't. There is no underlying health cause behind it. Xyloid was 100% right when she pointed out that smokers know the risks: HOW CAN THEY NOT? In Canada there are nasty pictures all over the cigarette boxes.

Imo: I don't give two shits if you smoke. But if you are going to do it.. kindly learn to keep the stanky smell to a minimum. There is nothing worse then leaning in to kiss someone with smoker breath, or smelling second hand smoke on their clothes.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff