Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:26 pm
Congrats? XD

Virgin. :B
And not planing on losing it anytime soon. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Zephire
Secret Duckie
Zephire
Giancarlo Soprano
Zephire

Yeah... I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend. When I was younger I told myself that I wouldn't have sex until I'm married, as well. Then I decided to have sex only after a year or two of dating a boyfriend. It then changed again to six months, and now I figure a few months or until we're both ready and not just horny xd

@Duckie; Are your friends using lube along with the condoms or condoms with spermicide? Trojans also seem to have a higher breakage rate than brands such Lifestyle, Durex, and Kimono.

Actually Durex and Trojan are the best in the market right now.

Actually, Trojans aren't the best as they tend to fit tighter and, as people rarely use condoms perfectly and not every single time, they seem to break more often than any other of the top brands. Granted, Trojans are better than no condoms at all, but I would be loathed to use them and recommend other brands that there have been less complaints about.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It could also have to do with the purchase rate.

More people buy Trojan, since they advertise, and are quite well known. When people see the silly commercials, they assume they're the best. Also, I believe Trojan has the largest number of 'special' condoms. Ones like 'her pleasure' and stuff like that.

Yeah, that's true. People seem to automatically think that if a product is advertised that it's one of the best. And half the 'special' condoms don't do anything. Yeah, having a bunch of little nubs will do wonders if there's few nerve endings to stimulate rolleyes

Of course. They're a waste of money and completely fake.

Disaster: You might want to change/delete that post. Or the thread will be locked. ]:

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

Pasithea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:34 pm
Geeze...Too many virgins. I'm not a virgin and proud of it! xD lawl.

I lost my virginitay about 2 years ago when I was 17, it was in the back of my old truck. We were parked at some library. It did sorta hurt.

I guess if the guy plowed it into you it'd be like, "OMGWTFPAIN!!!" but if he's gentle and goes slow then it's not really a big deal. My bf went slowly and it hurt for about a second and he stopped and then I told him he could move again and blah blah...you know the rest.

What was weird though is that not much blood came out like I expected it to. Only a little bit came out at the time.

But when I got home later that night and went to the bathroom this stream of blood came out really fast and I was like, "OMG What was that?" D:

lol I think it was my broken hymen. xD oh yeah and I was kinda sore afterwards. Not used to having big ole peeners in me...

Yeah, so there you go, my detailed first sex story.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:46 pm
Virgin..glad you uh, had a good time.  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Z O M B I E Vogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:47 pm
Well, my first time was at my boyfriend's house and we were watching the ring. xd Somehow we got into the mood and ... yeah.

xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:01 pm
well I'm a virgin but I hardly wonders how it must be...I mean...my gf is 14 and I'm 16...some peoples may thinks it a good age but we both think we're too young...I'm not going to ask her but for my the best time will be when she's 18 and I'm 20...but thats not the real thing...those things happen when it has...if its in the perfect mood with both persons...on my school there's a girl 13 y/o and everybody know she's not virgin and she has sex to everybody she meets!...except me of course =P...anyway I mean that I think the best age for it is 18/20 but who knows...maybe it can happen tomorrow or in 1, 2 3 months, years maybe...people just don't come to each other and say "hey let have s*x now!"..most of the time its the mood who say that  

GothVII

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:07 pm
TMMann017
haha this is amusing. rofl

I totally know things about you that I could post. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?
Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

Ya know, virgin is much a vague word.

It totally depends on what you mean.

-feels like being open-

I haven't been penetrated. ._.
But I wouldn't call myself a virgin. sweatdrop

What have you done to me,
I’ll never be the same I'll tell you for sure,
I’ll never be the same I'll tell you for sure,
I’ll never be the same I'll tell you for sure.

StrawBerryApple

Spiraling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 pm
Man, I'm really just checking out this guild for the first time, and what are the two first threads I see? Two threads about sex. How nice. [Translation: I love it here already. xD]

So...No, I'm no longer a virgin. But then I'm nineteen and have had the same boyfriend for six years straight. *luffles on him*

We waited until we were eighteen and all that...He's eight months older than me, and I know he was starting to get really horny toward the end there, but we made it. My first time was the day after my eighteenth birthday, and the only reason it wasn't on my eighteenth birthday is because we (me, my boyfriend, and my two best friends/roommates) were busy moving me out of my parents' house. ^^;

I'll spare you all the details, but...It honestly didn't hurt when we did it. o_o; I think it's half because we were both nervous/anxious about giving each other something as personal as our virginities and went slow, and half because my hymen was already broke (sports, biking, tampons, etc.). No real story to it, unfortunately. Essentially...I went to his house, we did it, we cuddled, we slept, we woke up hours later to a sticky mess. xD It was really fun, cleaning each other up and everything, though. No shower or anything (we were too lazy), but we did get a bunch of wet wash clothes and throw them at each other. ^^ Yeah, that was really fun.

Oh, and also. Pizza and Gaia after sex? Definitely not something I would do. talk2hand But oh well, to each his own.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Congratulations!

Still a virgin 3nodding
And I don't think losing it soon would be a good idea sweatdrop

Droflecopter

TMMann017

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:39 pm
not a virgin here.
my first time was..boring. haha the usual boyfriends house. it actually didnt hurt that, it was more awkward then anything. i was making it out to be more then it really was.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:53 pm
- Piercing Blades -
Congratulations!

Still a virgin 3nodding
And I don't think losing it soon would be a good idea sweatdrop

same o/ high-five!

GothVII

mellygirl562

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

xDD I'm loving how everyone is a virgin.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,547

You'd think that with your username, you wouldn't be. Lol.
Me = totally virgin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

xDD I'm loving how everyone is a virgin.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,547

Lawl, ditto.

Anyway I don't have a story for myself, but I do for a friend of mine.
It's a boring story but ohwell.

Uhm so yeah... he's 100 percent gay, and he'd always had this dream of doing it for the first time in the back of a pick up truck while it's raining, which if I might say, is a ******** hot idea.

Anyway, he got a boyfriend, and they dated for like 8 months before they decided to have sex, and apparently, he had managed to have a dream-come-true first time!  

Xenos`Black

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces