Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why "Emo" ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how old are you? Be honest....
  12 and under....
  13 - 15
  16 - 20
  21 -25
  26 - 30
  31 +
View Results

The Obsidian Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:34 pm
humm why 'wmo' for me.

Actuly i never thought i was emo. Like i knew all of the lables at school but the way me and my friend dressed and asked some times, well the preps and anoying jocks started to call up that. Not only was it the clothing but music we listened to. So we joked around with it now. When together tho in poblic thats scary O_o hyper as heck. my friend is also flighty so thats fin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:56 pm
UM...
DEPRESSTION STARTED SIXTH GRADE.
MOSTLY BECAUSE MY DAD MOVING.
AND BECAUSE I HAD NO FRIENDS.

Trova Floxacin

this-is-shloop

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:46 am
5th grade. i don't feel like talking about it much...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:19 pm
Probibly like 6th grade when i got to middel school because all my friends at that time turned into total bitches and startd to spred rumers about me being a satinest because i listened to like metal. So than people kinda avoided me and i really didnt have friends till last year when i met a bunch of other "emo" people that listen to the same music and do the same stuff. Now im less depressed and i dont cut as much but i still have my moments.  

Caity9117

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 pm
what the hell do you listen to that is "like" metal  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:27 pm
you love me.....

Well I'm not depressed. Well not all the time. I have my moments. But, I dress how so like an emo. And I've been told by many that I am emo so if thats the stereotype they give me why not I think its cool. But, most of the crap peopl say about emos sorta puts me off sometimes like, 'emos cut' thats the worst I hate that. ok I've done it once just to put a cross on my arm I didn't do it out of depressoin so ya.

....Don't deny it heart

~Chrono Signz~

Caity9117

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:05 pm
Caity9117
Probibly like 6th grade when i got to middel school because all my friends at that time turned into total bitches and startd to spred rumers about me being a satinest because i listened to like metal. So than people kinda avoided me and i really didnt have friends till last year when i met a bunch of other "emo" people that listen to the same music and do the same stuff. Now im less depressed and i dont cut as much but i still have my moments.

Ok i have a habit of saying like alot so when i said "i listened to like metal" just take out the like sry i try not to type the likes but its a bad habit thank my friend Lori (SkyBleedsblu)
sry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 pm
I'm not really too emo. But I became... let's see. What's a good word? Darker. I started growing darker towards the end of seventh grade and it grew in eighth grade, which was my peak emoness. In other words, it was my highest emo point. My friends started hating me for some reason, I acted like it, I cut once or twice, etc. Now I'm in ninth grade and I'm still dark, but much more goth than emo. And no more cutting, ever.

I'm too happy to be full-on emo, anyway. blaugh  

Love.Your.Hate.

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:20 am
im not emo..at least not anymore..

i did the whole cutting and depression thing while i was still in high school, but you kinda grow out of that phase after a while.. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:47 pm
NightCat63
Seems to me everyone became depressed or "emo" in there teen years.
I'm not emo, mostly i wear normal things. Like Black Converes,T-shirt and pants. I don't own anything emo like but i want to!

Hottopic has awesome stuff.
Anyways im getting off topic sweatdrop

When did you become depressed or "emo" ?
Why, and what do you do differently now?

well to be honest i started out as a poser.. trying the emo style after awhile i noticed that i was always emo.. anti-social , lots of secrets , not many friends etc etc.. so i decided that id make a pretty good emo and most people were shocked but agreed that i was always alittle emo (mostly cuz i was always in a corner doing my own things) after that some friends showed me what clothes to wear and how to look and such.. and i really liked them so yea .. stayed with it and now im emo tired some stupid stuff to get here and lost some of the few friends i had but made some too  

jrat123456

Elemental guardian Zaria

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:00 pm
I think it may have started in 7th grade. when I got out of grade school. Things became different. I had no more friends because I somehow got a different school than they did. I started writing dark poems and over the years learned how horrible humans are. Now I'm back in school with the few "friends" I had, but nobody who truely likes me for who I truely am. A sad depressed emo girl who seems invisible to everyone around her. I've never cut myself or anything but I'm always severely depressed. Why? because I don't have the person I need in my life. I don't have the one special person who loves me and will love me always... emo
I'm pretty close to cutting though. After all the time in darkness, it makes you go mentally insane after a while.
all I need is boyfriend and I would be completely cured, but someone who lives near me so I can actually see them. I doubt that will ever happen in New Jersey.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:54 pm
jrat123456
NightCat63
Seems to me everyone became depressed or "emo" in there teen years.
I'm not emo, mostly i wear normal things. Like Black Converes,T-shirt and pants. I don't own anything emo like but i want to!

Hottopic has awesome stuff.
Anyways im getting off topic sweatdrop

When did you become depressed or "emo" ?
Why, and what do you do differently now?

well to be honest i started out as a poser.. trying the emo style after awhile i noticed that i was always emo.. anti-social , lots of secrets , not many friends etc etc.. so i decided that id make a pretty good emo and most people were shocked but agreed that i was always alittle emo (mostly cuz i was always in a corner doing my own things) after that some friends showed me what clothes to wear and how to look and such.. and i really liked them so yea .. stayed with it and now im emo tired some stupid stuff to get here and lost some of the few friends i had but made some too

I also did start out as a poser. But not the same story as this dude. I let the peoples criticism and remarks chose my stereotype and I couldn't careless. Its actually pretty nice to be "emo" I mean you meet some interesting people! But, people sometimes still call me normal and not emo and all the s**t but mostly not a lot. So Ya!!! lol  

~Chrono Signz~

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:09 pm

I think I just puked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:18 pm
I think i just felt sorry for our future.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:50 pm

Just imagine: these people running our countries.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games