Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

komeguro

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:20 pm
Larco
komeguro
hey ... I go buy many names in rl just to name a few they are joe,loki,belzebob'
saten,and one alot of people like to call me is dumbass if you say any of these ill answer to them im a 21 year old male i live in ar about to move back to tn kinda out going person
favorite tv show is smallville (superman rocks)
favorite movie crow fear and lothing idle hands ive got alot
favorite band icp twizted zug island cotten mouth kings (what can i say im a
juggalo)
Hahaha belzebob? that's a good one. Man there are way better super heroes then superman, character wise. If I had supermans powers I'd do way more imaginative things.

i agree i like the flash the most  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:52 pm
Hi i'm 14 from the us and i also like smallville that is one of the best shows ever cool  

anime_samurai

Frylock1212

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:14 pm
hey i'm the newest person here i guess.....my faveorite movie is Anchorman and my favorite show is Most Haunted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:02 pm
Hey Everbody!
My names Erik, but you can call me Erik. Im 14 Living in Texas and a Freshman at Cy-Creek High. I like Classic Rock by the way.  

Bossman Joe

Tsugayashi

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:30 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Haru. IRL I celebrated my half-birthday yesterday so that would make me 16.5 I'm actually a really serious guy and even though most of my friends know exactly how old I am, they could swear up and down that I'm in my early twenties. Now it's not my appearance mind you, but the way I talk and act. Funny thing is that most kids who are like that are kids who had to grow up quick to survive in their kind of life. Me, I've lived what you could call a semi-sheltered life. Until I got in trouble last year for getting into fights with kids at my school (something I'm prone to do if people try their hardest to insult or hurt me or my friends) we had to move. Of course, the kids I got into fights with turned out to be kids whose parents were MS13. Scary stuff for me and my family. So now I live in a beautiful town where we don't even have a mall in Virginia, USA. I'll be a Junior in High Schol in about an hour and a half. My real name, or as much of it that your going to hear, is Matt. Pleased to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:34 pm
Sir Haru
Hey everyone! I'm Haru. IRL I celebrated my half-birthday yesterday so that would make me 16.5 I'm actually a really serious guy and even though most of my friends know exactly how old I am, they could swear up and down that I'm in my early twenties. Now it's not my appearance mind you, but the way I talk and act. Funny thing is that most kids who are like that are kids who had to grow up quick to survive in their kind of life. Me, I've lived what you could call a semi-sheltered life. Until I got in trouble last year for getting into fights with kids at my school (something I'm prone to do if people try their hardest to insult or hurt me or my friends) we had to move. Of course, the kids I got into fights with turned out to be kids whose parents were MS13. Scary stuff for me and my family. So now I live in a beautiful town where we don't even have a mall in Virginia, USA. I'll be a Junior in High Schol in about an hour and a half. My real name, or as much of it that your going to hear, is Matt. Pleased to meet all of you.
Getting into fights isn't really mature but I can understand it...what is MS13?  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Gh0stlyG0d

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:12 pm
yo i'm eric i'm 18 from japan...yes my name is eric..and i'm japanese weird...but i just wanna fight but first i got to learn how..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:29 pm
Hello, my name is Ava. I'm 21 and I live in New Jersey, USA. I enjoy music, watching movies, anime, spending time with friends and family and hanging out on Gaia. I listen to all kinds of music, but my favorite type of music is rock. Some of my favorite colors are blue, red, purple and pink. I'm really excited about Gaia Towns and the battle system. I can't wait for them to come out.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Aubriannia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:27 am
Ello, my name is Aubriannia (yeah, obvious). I'm... perhaps I wouldn't like to disclose my age. Anyway, I live in Singapore, some place in Southeast Asia 70% of people don't know. I like music, of course. I'm enthusiastic about anything that has to do with battling and roleplaying mixed together.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:31 am
Aubriannia
Ello, my name is Aubriannia (yeah, obvious). I'm... perhaps I wouldn't like to disclose my age. Anyway, I live in Singapore, some place in Southeast Asia 70% of people don't know. I like music, of course. I'm enthusiastic about anything that has to do with battling and roleplaying mixed together.
squee!!

i know where that is

my parents went to singapore last year  

Meowgan

Final_Fantasy_7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:09 am
hi im new im 14 i live in uk i cant wait for battle system and i cant wait for hosing today if it comes out biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:47 am
Aubriannia

hehe. I know where that is! Mainly because we're neighbors! xd even meggans technically is! xd  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:52 am
Singapore is actually almost as well known as Hong Kong... in fact I rarely hear either of those names in separate sentances.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:00 pm
hey everyone! biggrin

im ObsydianBlack, im 22, and im from the Philippines. Russ Kehmoore invited me here. me and Russ are actually good friends IRL. 3nodding

im not actually new to RPG's, i do tabletop rpg's with some of my friends almost every weekend and i play online rpg's almost everyday. i can almost say i eat, live, breathe rpg's. sweatdrop

im looking forward to having a good time with you guys! see ya around~ blaugh  

Obsydian Black
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:06 pm
ObsydianBlack
hey everyone! biggrin

im ObsydianBlack, im 22, and im from the Philippines. Russ Kehmoore invited me here. me and Russ are actually good friends IRL. 3nodding

im not actually new to RPG's, i do tabletop rpg's with some of my friends almost every weekend and i play online rpg's almost everyday. i can almost say i eat, live, breathe rpg's. sweatdrop

im looking forward to having a good time with you guys! see ya around~ blaugh

true true. 3nodding  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas