Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
You Wake Up... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:57 pm
All off-topic posts have been deleted.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:52 pm
I can picture more than a dozen mornings in my head that'd just make me feel like the king of the world, but I'll try to come with one good one.

After a long night of pleasurable erotic memories, I remain lying in bed in a room that has such a pure feel to it, filled with the art and culture of two different people. With the sun rays soaking through the window draped with linens along with the glass door leading out to our balcony. With each kiss of the sun, I wake to find my love sleeping (or even just laying there awake looking at me) right by my side. (This is assuming that my breath doesn't offend my Bell) I turn over to place my arm over her shoulder and give her a passionate long kiss. At that time both of us wake (if we weren't already), and we get up to wash. We walk on over to the bathroom that is in the Master bedroom, and then head down to the kitchen and make some breakfast with each other, me being the sloppier cook of the two. After I've made such a mess of everything and notice that Bell is spotless, I toss some food on her and I'd eventually eat it off her. Leading up to going back to bed after eating. Because this is just the morning and there's so much more I've planned out for the day on my stay home.  

Norayr
Crew

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:55 am
Norayr
I can picture more than a dozen mornings in my head that'd just make me feel like the king of the world, but I'll try to come with one good one.

After a long night of pleasurable erotic memories, I remain lying in bed in a room that has such a pure feel to it, filled with the art and culture of two different people. With the sun rays soaking through the window draped with linens along with the glass door leading out to our balcony. With each kiss of the sun, I wake to find my love sleeping (or even just laying there awake looking at me) right by my side. (This is assuming that my breath doesn't offend my Bell) I turn over to place my arm over her shoulder and give her a passionate long kiss. At that time both of us wake (if we weren't already), and we get up to wash. We walk on over to the bathroom that is in the Master bedroom, and then head down to the kitchen and make some breakfast with each other, me being the sloppier cook of the two. After I've made such a mess of everything and notice that Bell is spotless, I toss some food on her and I'd eventually eat it off her. Leading up to going back to bed after eating. Because this is just the morning and there's so much more I've planned out for the day on my stay home.
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then.. "You Wake Up..." xD

I'm thinking breakfast would make my mornin' better xD
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:18 am
Heh, lets see if my morning tomorrow is anything like I described tonight.  

Norayr
Crew

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:19 am
Norayr
User Image

Definately so. wink

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:29 am
Norayr

When you're on opposite sides of the country, and haven't met each other in person? I doubt it.  

Pailzor
Captain

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas