Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Lavi nodded."I'll go this way, you go that way." He took off in his direction.

----

Because she wasn't looking where she was going, she ran into someone(aka Ryurou). "I-I'm sorry..." She rubbed her eyes, which were tearing. She was truely freaked out by her actions. She feared that maybe...it might happen again...but in a more important situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:06 pm
Allen took off in the opposite direction, looking through rooms for the missing girl. No luck so far.

Ryurou looked down at the one who had bumped into him. "It's alright." He smiled, it faded as he noticed the girl was crying. "Are you alright? What happened to you?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:18 pm
She wiped her eyes once more and shook her head. "No...I'm okay.." She smiled slightly at him. She took a step back and looked at where she was.

Lavi was looking around carefully, hoping to find Didrika before she got into any more trouble. Were all daughters this reckless?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:32 pm
"Are you sure? If theres anything I can do. ." He offered in a concerned tone as he watched the girl.

Calling out Didrika's name, Allen continued his search. He considered asking some of the people around if they'd seen her.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:41 pm
"Oh, no! Don't worry about me! Besides...It's something I have to deal with myself...Sorry to bother you!" She tilted her head slightly and smiled before turning away.

Lavi hadn't seen her yet. He was getting more worried. Was she okay? He had to find her. "Umeboshi-chan! Where are you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:51 pm
"I see. It's alright." He nodded with a slight wave. Ryurou watched her and smiled back.

Allen halted for a moment, looking around. Had he herd Didrika's voice? Maybe he was close. He continued on in the direction he'd her and called out again hoping to find her very soon.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:57 pm
"It was nice meeting you!" And before she ran off, she heard Allen calling her. "Oh no! It's Mommy!" And she took off.

----

Lavi was having no luck and no one he saw had seen her. He was pretty sure at that point that she'd gone the other way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:09 pm
Vexis walked calmly down the halls. It was one of his good moments so he had decided to make the best of it and enjoy the fresh air outside the confides of his room. At least until he switched again.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:07 pm
(( School Kills me.
Allen really hoped he was at least getting closer to her. "Didrika!" He shouted down the hallway, hoping that maybe she would hear.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:25 pm
'Ohnoohnoohno' Didrika continued running. She didn't want her Mommy or Daddy to find her. She just wasn't ready to face them just yet. Once again, she found out that running without looking where you were going was just a bad idea. She ran into yet someone else. (Vexis) "I'm sorry!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:15 pm
He looked down at the girl. He blicked before lowering his face till it was level with her's. "Your running." He commented. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:13 pm
"..." Didrika looked at him for a moment. "I'm running...from my mommy and daddy....I did something bad..." She looked down at her feet and sighed.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:43 am
"What did you do?" He asked. "Dropped something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:22 pm
"No no no....Just...something....." She turned to listen if her mommy was coming, but there was nothing. She sighed in relief.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 pm
"Then your trying to hide? I'll help." He said.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff