Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Crew Appreciation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 78

jrc150

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:03 am
I'm so sad to hear this! I have not been in the guild that long,but am still said to hear that it is coming to an end. i think that everyone in the guild should donate 5,000 gold to who is willing to take over.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:20 am
Instead of one person giving money to the gaveaway, Why can't everyone in the guild give money or items? The giveaway was running for a while so you gave a lot of money out so the people who won could give money back to the giveaway.  

Felix69

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:27 am
D: I'm sad to see it end after being away for four days. I'm staying here as long as theres people to chat with, for sure~
Yea, yea- Shoutouts~ ^^"

Peasant-
Yea. We never spoke on Gaia really... but the few things I ever said to you in RL were absolutely full of my teenage awkwardness. In the words I never got to say, Thank you for making an amazing place for us to hang out in. Its never been about the gold, its the people who keep bring me back again and again. Thanks for being the one to start all of this greatness and I'm sure you'll be remembered for a long time.

Ah! My Goddess- You're amazing. The few times we ever spoke in the guild and even a little in RL, the impression I got from you was so sweet and caring and strong. I wish you and your daughter the best of luck.

Norayr- We never spoke much, because I assume you were always busy with Guild/Giveaway things and such.... I salute you for working so hard because I'm sure this wouldn't be as great without you... and then Gaians like me would still be drifting in and out of boring CB threads all day long.

'Zor- WOO! You were the first person I've ever met on Gaia that lives close to me. You're spontaneous & crazy and your positive attitude never fails to make me smile. Thanks!

Bella- We didn't talk often, but from when we did, I knew we could be friends if I tried harder! I think you're absolutely great~ I envy you in your ability to see when its okay to be silly and when its time to be serious. Thank you.

Apple- Thanks for putting up with my craziness! You were one of the first people in the guild that I could always count on for an interesting/hilarious conversation. I was always surprised to find you weren't a staffer in the beginning because you just seemed to be a huge contributor to the giveaway for as long as I can remember.

PTS PTF-
ILU. *thrusties* You're amazing! You're made thrusting the new grope, pie the new sex toy and squid is totally this season's kink~ Thanks for being there to share in this awesome thing we call craziness and for always blasting the woes right out of my brain. May the CB Pelvic thrust fairy phantom haunt Gaia forever.

Timsn- Thanks for always being there for me and 'Kaa. I first came into this guild sore from the constant annoyance and depression of what is called being ignored, and you were always willing to talk with me. Thou Pinjas shall reign'th forever. pirate ninja

'Tah- We spoke on some rare occasions, and I've always looked up to you. Thanks for seeing some sort of beauty within my weird tektek styles. I wish you the best in real life and I hope everyone out there will be able to love you as much as we all do here.... Just know that we're always here in case things go crazy and you need some to b***h to. :3

Xyloid- We didn't talk much at all, but I need to say that I'm sorry again for upsetting you with my odd tastes in music all those months ago in the chatterbox thread~ I've always thought you were pretty chill and wonderfully so. Thanks for putting hard work into this giveaway.

PBFL- Remember the chatterbox thread? Good times, good times~ I've been missing you while I've been in the guild... but know that I've always held you at high regard.

Noi- We've been through some good times and some bad times... It was uber fun to sit near you at the AX Gaia meeting~ Unbelievably, when I first saw you posting in the guild, I thought you were pretty hard-core strict and such. I've gotten to know you some what over the past few months and now I know you're just a big teddy bear with giant metal spikes sticking out on one side. We've made it through some rough spots and hopefully those can be completely forgotten with time. Thank you for always being so kind to me.

And finally, I know she's not a staffer, but I want to make an shoutout
to Teh K a a C h a n, because she is my favorite person in the entire world-
I love you. Honestly, I do. You're like my sister and sisters stick together forever. I know you're having some rough times and I just hope that you'll be able to talk to me about those problems. I hate that I can't always be there by your side to help you when life gives us crap. We've been leaning on each other for almost three years now and yet I still feel completely lucky to know such an amazing person such as yourself. We all have flaws and I love yours because they make you who you are. I admire you so much, 'Na, because you always seem to put up a brave face in times of struggle. You're always there for me and I just wish I could do the same. Cheers to, hopefully, many more long years of sisterhood and college will be here before we know it. <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:10 am
Wow, I can't believe it's ending. I haven't been here long enough to get to know anyone really, but I can see all the hard work the crew and many members put into this guild. Thank you for doing such an amazing job! The contests were always fun, original, and equally fair for all members. I really enjoyed the few that I tried. I'm sure you guys put up with a lot, so again, thank you for all your hard work! Though it may not always seem like it, I'm sure all the members really appreciated it. heart

But, is this actually the end of the guild? Can't it be renamed and just keep going as a regular one without a giveaway?  

Elbit

Aris`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:54 am
I haven't been in the guild as long as most, but I know that everyone here is totally amazing~
You guys have made me totally laugh out loud so many times.
I only joined the contests for the fun of it; I didn't really plan on winning anything.
Will there be contests still? Those would be fun, even without the prizes. I'll still play those. :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:21 pm
Manamii

Pailzor;; (forgive me if I spelled it wrong!)
      I can't remember where or when, but I do remember seeing you talk about your mod duties. And how exhausting they were or something like that. But you did them none the less, and you did them well. This guild would be chaos without you, for sure. You are so sweet, and caring, and nice to everyone. Your attitude is admirable, and I am so thankful for you!
eek

sweatdrop

You people talk like the guild's gonna get deleted... sweatdrop  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:27 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

Pailzor: Gawsh. What can I say. He's so many things. And he knows what he's doing. It's actually kinda scary. But none the less, no matter how cruel he can get, the lovable side will always capture me. He's truly a good guy to the core.

User Image

CRUEL?!? gonk gonk crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:33 pm
Indulge [In Words]
'Zor- WOO! You were the first person I've ever met on Gaia that lives close to me. You're spontaneous & crazy and your positive attitude never fails to make me smile. Thanks!

ninja heart

heart

heart
ninja
*runs*

Pailzor
Captain

FlamingBurito

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:36 pm
XD i donated not to long ago and now the guild is ending XD well this has been a very good guild probly the best guild ever *thinks* ya this has been the best guild ever  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 pm
Skarlis
Pailzor - Okay, dude. I'll say it straight. Stop being so controlling about things, k? And get your a** to school or something. Oh yeah, if you need a job, look at Aaron Brothers again..I'm quitting, and Vachik needs some new hire. Just take the job, don't worry about contact with outside people because no offense, but...YOU NEED IT.

3 years together, and you don't know crap about me.... After that post of yours, I don't even think I want you to anymore.
Thanks for killing the mood.

Pailzor
Captain

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:06 pm
[ )= I hate that it's coming to an end!

Even though I have not been here long, I've enjoyed my time in the guild. The chance to win 1 million gold is awesome, but I've enjoyed posting here as well...even if I don't really know anyone.

^ and after writing that, I see the guild is still going to be around. So yay!
]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:21 pm
everyone sounds like everyone is gonna disappear just because there is no more gold, cant we still talk here
sweatdrop  

ChocolishusCutie

Karvasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Pailzor-you are the man I know the conversations we had were brief and random but your pretty fly for a white guy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 pm
It ish time to rant.

I will not say that it is really sad that the guild is coming to an end, because it is not the end of the guild. In all honesty, I joined because I was attracted to the concept of winning such large amounts of gold in what has truly been the biggest giveaway of Gaia history. I have been in this guild for quite some time and though I have not won anything, I think the friendships I have made are worth staying for.

I have always looked up to the crew. (Because you're all so witty and cool. xD ) The guild would not be the same if it was missing any one of you, which is why I'm sad to see some of the former crew members leave/visit less often.

Its weird because as I'm typing this, I keep going back and omitting things. o_o
Oh well, might as well keep it short. [/rant]

Kuromi Charm

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:48 pm
I'm sad that the MADG will soon be closing, but it's been a great 4 months or so that I've been here. The crew members were all really great and hilarious people. From Peasant and his great generosity, to Bella and her love of the Twilight Series (go Edward Cullen!), everyone on crew were some of the coolest people I could ever have met on Gaia.

The contests were great, I had so much fun doing them, always looked forward to the next one. I regret not joining Gaia earlier, then maybe I would have more memories of this awesome guild.

I don't think I could meet anyone better than the people in this guild. There were some great discussions here, serious to hilarious I always made sure to post.

Thanks to all of you for putting in so much effort to make sure that this guild could be more than just a guild, and more like a...guildish type home xd (that was kinda cheesy I know...) heart

Edit: Okay, now I know that the guild isn't closing, just the giveaway. sweatdrop Well, it'll be great to still talk to everyone xd  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff