Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
September Sealeds 07 - You liike? I sure do! =^^= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:15 am
    Well, it could be a Viking Helmet. Maybe to do with the gift of gods?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:19 am
Duchess Dill
    Well, it could be a Viking Helmet. Maybe to do with the gift of gods?

yup... that's what I wad thinking ^^  

Dictator STD

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:57 am
I'm so excited! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:18 am
Srta Tap Dance
wow Balliamo, thanks for the hints asnwer things ^^
I thought that Courtney Love highest charting single was Doll Parts... according to Billboard o.o

Anyway.... I really think it might a Gift of the Gods kinda thing, with more of a Viking theme ^^
One is a hat/helmet, as we can see some sort of shade in the main homepage, it looks kinda weird, but I take it'll be like the GotG where it can change to a bunch of other things other than a hat ^^
I'm still holding to my sealeds.... hopefully something good will come :heart :
I thought everybody could guess better that way razz and yeah I'm also holding to my sealeds, I so hope they will be worth it though sweatdrop  

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lenniel

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:18 am
Everyone is whining about September items being crappy. Has anyone deciphered the clues to get a hint?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:22 am
With helmet and King Monkey might have to do with maybe knights or kings? Or medieval times?

Mono I believe was Courtney's highest charting song. So maybe something to do with monkeys. Also works with King Monkey.

Firestarter is the mainstream hit. So I'm thinking fire as well. But not dragons.

The vanilla ice and mc hammer is good thinking. Never woulda thought them. LOL.

Don't know about Ireland's most annoying pop-rock band one though...But I'll go with Balliamo with Aqua - Barbie Girl.

So, maybe elemental item, Monkey item, or Medival/God item.

And gift of the gods sounds like something they would do. But, we'll see tomorrow.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

TwistedDemon01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:00 am
i hope it wont be another background item. even though i like them theres just too much. i want more things that go on u  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:01 am
Breath of Vermillion
With helmet and King Monkey might have to do with maybe knights or kings? Or medieval times?

Mono I believe was Courtney's highest charting song. So maybe something to do with monkeys. Also works with King Monkey.

Firestarter is the mainstream hit. So I'm thinking fire as well. But not dragons.

The vanilla ice and mc hammer is good thinking. Never woulda thought them. LOL.

Don't know about Ireland's most annoying pop-rock band one though...But I'll go with Balliamo with Aqua - Barbie Girl.

So, maybe elemental item, Monkey item, or Medival/God item.

And gift of the gods sounds like something they would do. But, we'll see tomorrow.

good thinking  

TwistedDemon01

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:33 am
Anyone noticed the haedwear on the ad for the new item? *It's shaded though, you might find this on "What's inside the MC!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:48 am
i recon it will be an elemental hammer, and maybe a viking helmet like everyone was sayin. the vanilla ice and mc hammer and firestarter kinda give it away. and yeah, im sick of background items. mindyou, im sick of hand items right now aswell. not sure about the helmet though, but it will probably because of the sillouette. ive got two, and ill prob buy some with real money in a few days. sell a few, wear a few, and keep a few still sealed.  

Twilightlink

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:56 am
@Twiligtlink: no give a few option? xD~
heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:59 am
ZOMG. i just had a thought. Maybe its thor or odin themed. maybe you get odins hammer, odins helmit and odins armour? yknow. i cant remember the name of his or thors hammer.... and i cant be bothered googlin it. well, were gunna find out in just over 24 hours.  

Twilightlink

Rotating Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:58 pm
I think there will probably be something with a helmet... or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 pm
My Papi gave me his hints!!!

Papi's guesses!
Okay, here's my official contribution...
I'll just bold the clues and write my interpretation of them.
And uh... this is what I posted somewhere else, I just copy-pasted it.

There were a couple of songs in the 90s called "In the Meantime." This band made one of 'em.
The Frogs. Since they're gonna do a monkey, this also makes sense.
But uh... Just continue reading.

One of Courtney Love's highest-charting singles.

Mono, Read on to find out why it HAS to be this one
P.S. I really REALLY don't like Courtney Love... Her music stinks and she has no self respect. I just had to say that. Ignore me if you like, but you can't really change my mind on this so don't try.

Ian Brown of the Stone Roses earned a distinctive nickname due to his peculiar style of dancing.
King Monkey... Thus, Mono would be it's name. In spanish, "Mono" also is another word for monkey + we already have momo. Also, the sillouhette is probably the king monkey's crown, whose name, as I just said, will be Mono.

A dude with twin Mohawks brought electronic music to the mainstream with this track.
It's Keith Flint and the song is "firestarter", probably relating to the hammer. Look up mohawks on answers.com and it'll make it pretty obvious.

This track is the most annoying hit by one of Ireland's most annoying pop-rock groups.
My gut leads me to think it's U2's "the unforgetable fire", this is just a guess, but it makes sense and fits in with all the clues. Plus, it follows Gaia's trend of giving us double clues.

When you STOP, it means one of two things: either collaborate and listen or something else.

the "Hammertime" interpretation makes perfect sense here... one of them is a hammer. Probably a different item from the monkey, and due to the hint itself being a reference to vanilla ice, I'm guessing it's an elemental hammer, one that can make use of both Fire AND ice, though it could just be the fire part. *sits smugly having figured out all the clues*

One last hint: these items have nothing to do with music.

er... correct.

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:26 pm
User Image

Well done!

Thanks Skarlieh <333

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]