50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

LeumasAuron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:49 pm
H-h-have y-y-you e-ever gone f-full Dark. It feellllls g-g-g-goooooood!!

Seriously it's pretty fun you can use the 5 evil chips in battle network 4 but I dont think it's worth it in battle network 5. I deleted my file afterword and decided to try to get through the whole thing without using any dark chips. It didn't work I would always end up letting some kid play my game during class and he kept using them and then saving it. It was a different person every time I just got annoyed and gave the game to my friend he's not tempted by darkness for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:18 am
Invisi chaos union was the best. Nothing was more efincient. Especialy if you use mega chips and PAs a lot.  

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:13 pm
heck yea, dark invis FTW!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:57 pm
I always just just one Dark chip through the whole MMBN4 game to lower my max health down one so that when I get maxed out (999 I think) I use number ball as my set chip and I start all battles with useing that, that is already almost 400 life off at the beginning of all battles. It really makes my opponents mad.  

Mansis

Kurt_zisa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:08 am
In MMBN 4, I have used darkchips once or twice, like against a hard boss(like laserman) and once on my third try tring to beat searchman. I used darkstage and killed him! But other then that, no. In MMBN 5 I love using chaos unison...especially darkcircle. I can do it like 4-5 times in one turn and since it freezes time, they can't do anything to stop it! Thtas like 1500 damage in one turn! What could be sweeter?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:54 am
Never used darkchips in BN 4 nor BN 5, not even chaos unison. ... Just MagnetSoul.  

iSpray

Unit 413XI5

Dedicated Browser

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:44 pm
In Battle Network 4 Red Sun, I used them like crazy, but the file somehow got deleted; and no, I didn't use any cheat codes. And in 5, I didn't really use them much, but I would use Chaos Unison quite a bit. I have to mention that in any game that you can be either good or evil, I always choose evil since being evil is plain awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:52 am
nah i dont use dark chips the eneven hp bothers me..

and i love serchmans chaos unison, if you use 2 area grabs and then if the enimy is in the middle of the last row you can do up to 1500 damage in 1 charge so thats like the deadliest combo in mmbn5  

mastercolin123

Dark Lord of Death Reika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 am
i stopped using dark chips in 4, cuz i kept getting 666 on my HP, creeped me out! had to restart the game anew and have refused to use them in 4 since... only use Search chaos in 5, otherwise i avoid them altogether, IT'S MY HP GORRAM IT!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:37 am
i use darkchips like almost all the time!they also make u dark megaman but i don't care its really strong  

johny20

UltiQueen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:55 pm
I only use darksword on rare occasions. I hate the stupid bugs they cause mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:34 pm
well, i did use some darkchips just to see wat they did.
but man, 1st time i saw 1 and used on the folder, wen it came up on the custom screen and placed the cursor on him.....dude.....that sound.....i realy thought the chip itseelf was, i dunno, alive and breathing!!!!
i used them some times to check out the efects, in bn5 wen i decided to go to the good side, i didnt even used chaos unisson fearing the hp penalty!!!
but in bn4 red sun i never used darkchips till the edn and my megaman turned.....holy!.....he was a bit ligher (in colour) like wen u score a ful syncro, but without the orbiting loops! it was awsm, after that, megaman was starting to get ful synchros for good operating more frequently! i was so awsm!!!  

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

havinabadday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:21 pm
im not sure wat to say i used a lot in bn4 but not in bn5 i stoped after grasping the concept that losing heath is not good...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:29 pm
well now i don't really use any dark chips  

johny20

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out