Random Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Flesh Failure

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Chisa
Heheh, I'm so glad people like it! This spotlight has been great so far, plenty of people found the guild who wouldn't have otherwise. On the other hand, I've had a lot of guild requests which consist only of 'i luv those bunnies lol' sweatdrop

Bah, just wasted a bunch of black paint. Note to self - don't lean on an opened tube of paint ever again.

Paint mishaps are horrible.

I did a similar thing the other day. I was cleaning up and I dropped one of those mixing sticks you get with the gallon paint cans, and white paint went all over my shoes. My brand new black shoes. And it'll sadly never come out now. Even though I've tried everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:20 pm
konluver

May I interrupt? heart

Absolutely xd Random chat away!

@Tanua: I joined too many at first too, and ended up barely spending any time in them. It's fun having my own guild I can run how I like ninja Finding new media to work with is definitely a plus about being in a community like this, there's so many inspiring crafters!

@Flesh: Yowch! I was lucky that it was on my glass painting board thing, so nice and easy to wipe off. Is there any way you can turn the paint splatters into something that looks deliberately artistic?  

Chisa
Captain

The Flesh Failure

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Possibly, but I'll have to try to make it deliberate looking after AP testing. Until then I'm basically studying and writing essays all the time.

A lot of my clothes have already fallen to the evilness that is spilt paint, unfortunately some of my nicer clothes. My thought process goes "This isn't considerably messy, I'll just have to be a little more-- oops."

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 am
so busy and so many new membersO_o. i need to make a note to post and update of the newly redeisgned and painted mask i re did over>_>  

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

wolf of nervana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:46 pm
yay for randomness. i love it. i like art. i went to dinner last night. i had lunck today. bump.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:13 am
@Flesh: Eep, good luck! I'm glad I don't have to deal with assignments and tests anymore. Apart from Japanese, but that's pretty slow paced.

Almost done with my next set of clay charms, yay!

Heh, it really warms my heart when I get a guild request from someone who just seems perfect for the guild. Makes up for the people sending me abuse for declining them sweatdrop  

Chisa
Captain

Angela_Love

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:33 am
Yikes ><
Don't people just take a "No" and give up.
-pats Chisa's back-

Ahhh.. i won't get assignments yet until next month or in June. xp
Got offer letters for various universities in which the intakes are in May  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:00 am
Random for the win. ;D
Two more assignments and I'm done before id semester break kicks in.

I love art too~

And sketchbooks..definitely sketchbooks.  

kera-doll

Cosmic Sushi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:26 am
I just got my first sewing machine on friday! Woohoo! It was from a garage sale, but it works. Now I have find a bunch of tutorials. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:41 am
@Chisa: Thanks for the luck! And I'm so jealous that you get to take Japanese. They don't offer it at my school. And it's totally unfair of those people to send you abuse. They should have a reality check and realize why they were declined in the first place by reading the guidelines.

I just got back from visiting one of the universties I got accepted into, and it has a good art program, is located in beautiful mountains (which means snow, double yay!), and it's one of the top rated for food in the country! I got to eat in one of the dining halls and it was sooo good.

Also, my parents informed me that we're getting a puppy! But not a pomeranian, like I'd prefer. But instead we're getting a Border Collie, which is just as awesome. Our old Border Collie, named Sophie, died over a year ago. She was 14 years old. Now we're looking through shelters and the in the classifieds for the new addition to our family. (I'll post pictures, most likely in my journal, when we get our puppy!)  

The Flesh Failure

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Angela_Love
Yikes ><
Don't people just take a "No" and give up.
-pats Chisa's back-

Ahhh.. i won't get assignments yet until next month or in June. xp
Got offer letters for various universities in which the intakes are in May
Apparently not sweatdrop Well at least I don't get too many.

Good luck with all the university stuff!

shimmerstar
Random for the win. ;D
Two more assignments and I'm done before id semester break kicks in.

I love art too~

And sketchbooks..definitely sketchbooks.
I love sketchbooks too! I recently bought an expensive moleskine one to see what the hype was about, but I just don't get it. It's a nice sketchbook, but not enough to justify the price.

Cosmic Sushi
I just got my first sewing machine on friday! Woohoo! It was from a garage sale, but it works. Now I have find a bunch of tutorials. whee
Hooray! I just use my mum's, too lazy to buy my own.

The Flesh Failure
@Chisa: Thanks for the luck! And I'm so jealous that you get to take Japanese. They don't offer it at my school. And it's totally unfair of those people to send you abuse. They should have a reality check and realize why they were declined in the first place by reading the guidelines.

I just got back from visiting one of the universties I got accepted into, and it has a good art program, is located in beautiful mountains (which means snow, double yay!), and it's one of the top rated for food in the country! I got to eat in one of the dining halls and it was sooo good.

Also, my parents informed me that we're getting a puppy! But not a pomeranian, like I'd prefer. But instead we're getting a Border Collie, which is just as awesome. Our old Border Collie, named Sophie, died over a year ago. She was 14 years old. Now we're looking through shelters and the in the classifieds for the new addition to our family. (I'll post pictures, most likely in my journal, when we get our puppy!)
The didn't offer it at any of the schools I went to either, so I decided to take it up part time at TAFE (sort of a practical based college?) now that I'm all graduated smile

I'm not sure what people think sending me sour-grapes abuse is going to achieve... I've gotten perfectly nice responses from other people that I've declined saying they get it and will try again in two weeks.

Yay puppy!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:59 pm
Yo! Random! I'm taking a carpel tunnel break, I'm marathon crocheting trying to finish this project by Saturday. I don't think it'll happen, but I shall try.  

effycrush

magpye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 pm
Chisa

I'm not sure what people think sending me sour-grapes abuse is going to achieve... I've gotten perfectly nice responses from other people that I've declined saying they get it and will try again in two weeks.

Yay puppy!

I think the weird thing about that is it's a public forum (it is still public, right?), so they can just come here and read everything and post anyway. So why does it matter? *sigh* Not that there would be any excuse for sending you hate mail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:53 pm
Well I'm kindof sortf new here and I just thought I'd pop into the random chat to say hello. : D  

Pookat

Dangerous Citizen

Jenny the Poo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:42 am
Well...It`s quite a..nice place? sweatdrop
Hm...this chat will help me to earn gold... rofl
What about chousing a topik for conversation?
Any ideas?
How about making vampires?
I`ve began making one from clay recently. I suppose everybody know that it is pretty hard when u have no prowolf. I had to use wooden sticks, adn hey! It`s not that bad whee
Year ago I`ve made a vamp-plushy. It was ruther cute, but bad done. It was my...My second plushy.

This is just my work`s begining. And im still chosing silk for his cape. And more than a half of his body still fleshless! Poor blood sucker... sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does anibody have ani experience in making clay vampires?  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff