Submit

konluver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Heh I have been commissioned by my personal friends to make A;
cupcake w/cherry on top
a little black heartless heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:32 pm
Faustuas
I'm working on quite a few things at the moment. one of them iare bookmarks made from old trading cards i have and they are coming out alot better then I thought they would. I also bought some thing from the target store called model magic (it's a crayola brand product) mostly becuase it was on clearance. At first I didn't expect much fro mit but I'm glad i bought. best thing about it is it air dries in 24 hours and is actually very light weight and durable. and bouncy which means ive been making and painting little bouncy balls frwith it as wel las a few mini sculputres. I'll take some pictures as soon as ican. 3nodding

omg! I've heard of that stuff! There was an assistant teacher in one of my classes a few quarters back that HIGHLY recommended it. She was so cool ^_^ She worked on Nightmare Before Christmas XD Anyway, I've been wanting to check it out ever since, I didn't know that it BOUNCED though!! That sounds wonderful! *starts plotting tiny evil bouncy sculptures* muahahahaha twisted  

Herbal-Fairy

Herbal-Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:54 pm
Currently my biggest project is my cosplay costume for this weekend (Wish me luck on getting it done!!) I've beenn working non stop for about a week O_O I'm almost done with the dress, just gotta make it a bit shorter, finish knitting a couple peices and sew them on. I also have to make a purse, cuffs, dye my shoes and sew ribbons onto them. >_< so much work to do.

I'm also in the design stages of making an angel tree for my Movie Miniature Models class. I'll be sure to post pics in my LJ!!

After I have my costume done I have a friend that wants me to make a few pieces of her cosplay costume for june.

Busy busy busy!! =^_^=  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:29 pm
im working on a project for my friend blaugh

its a simple project im making a little necklace....

i hope she likes it ^.^

im also making a little serices with this one girl i made by mistake haha i mess up ALOT i tryed making a rose and got a snail HOW DO YOU GET A SNAIL FROM A ROSE?!?!?!?!?!?!? well i tryed making a wolf and go this girl so im doing some things with her 3nodding
i made my friend a little box with a pig on it for her birthday i tryed making my other friend a little thing for her it was her and her boyfriend and i think it turned out good but matt's [[her boyfriend]] head kept falling off....and well i got this clay glue and i tryed to get his head back on and then i had to give it to my friend and then well his head got suck back words...... kinda messed it all up....  

SweetestDevil

Quinlynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:05 pm
This year, I will have a table at the Artist Alley for Fanime (in San Jose, CA). So I've been preparing some pieces to sell... Working on, I have a few faceless chibis that are awaiting some painting. Such as some Death Note and a Lain figurine

Recently, I have begun to make Super Smash Brothers Brawl Figurines and thus far they have turned out rather well.. uhm hm.. here is Pikachu and Jigglypuff in their WIP glory. All of the characters will be a still from one of their taunts.

Jigglypuff
Pikachu

Aaand.. last but not least, an original character. Juuuuust for me. I am trying to get the hang of using a base for the figurines. This was definitely a test to that. Baking body parts separate and THEN piecing them together is so much better than a one time bake. Eh heh ^^; I was very impatient in the past you could say.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:47 pm
Current Project:

Dragon Bust

It's been at this stage for a while. I really need to work on it more. There is a wire frame under to help not have to make it from scratch and waste clay trying to make it one solid piece.

Done in Roma Plastilina Clay, on a wire frame, attached to a block of Styrofoam.

Not sure what it will look like at the end, I need to look at some other dragons to get a better idea. But I'm still flushing it out.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  

Tanua

QTPi43

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:18 pm
Right now I'm working on the two bunnies and the mushroom from our guild's like symbol thingy. I use wax most of the time. The wax I use is the kind you use to keep your braces from hurting and the wax on cheese wheels. I don't think I'm all that good but I want to try and put up some pictures of my work. Also, Chisa, in the whole grammar thing you posted you actually made a spelling mistake. Capitalizing is spelled with a z not an s. I'm not trying to seem bratty or smart alecy or anything like that I just mean well and waned to let you know!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:34 pm
Atm I am working on my portfolio for AP art and collage...I do not think I am gonna make either deadline....

Its 3D I am mainly using clay for one part and for the "Themed" section I am using wire, wax, hemp string and hot glue~A lot of hot glue~ rolleyes  

Facade of Euphoria

Ratbag123

Chatty Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:45 pm
Well at the moment im preparing and getting equipment to create a really complicated bead purse or necklace! but- IM BROKE so i cant afford the equipment at the moment. =[  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:03 pm
Well, right now I'm working like mad to get my AP Art porfolio completed. But as soon as that's done, I want to make a pencil pouch with a little skunk on the corner of it. And possibly make or try to make some plush.  

The Flesh Failure

magpye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:53 am
I'm still working on the stuffed bull for my upcoming friend's birthday, but now I'm also working on a Domo Kun plush...I know, it's cheezy rolleyes , but it wasn't my idea. I was at my friends' house, borrowing their sewing machine, doing a test cube to see what the fabric was like and stuff (the sewing machine broke sweatdrop ), and he says, "You should make a Domo Kun!" and he seemed all excited about it...so I just had to. It's for his birthday, which is after the Bull birthday. Body is plush felt (like normal cheap felt, but really fuzzy), teeth are white pleather, and everything else is cheap felt. I need to get him some shiny black eyes.

User Image

domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:05 am
can i join the guild?...  

gothtype

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:12 am
This will sound demented but i want to make Hello Kitty... being impaled by a spike.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:07 am
I've finally got a project! I'm working on a handflower in stainless steel and enameled something bead wire rings. I'm excited. Can't wait for it to be done.  

Felt Teeth

Angeliqe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:06 am
magpye
I'm still working on the stuffed bull for my upcoming friend's birthday, but now I'm also working on a Domo Kun plush...I know, it's cheezy rolleyes , but it wasn't my idea. I was at my friends' house, borrowing their sewing machine, doing a test cube to see what the fabric was like and stuff (the sewing machine broke sweatdrop ), and he says, "You should make a Domo Kun!" and he seemed all excited about it...so I just had to. It's for his birthday, which is after the Bull birthday. Body is plush felt (like normal cheap felt, but really fuzzy), teeth are white pleather, and everything else is cheap felt. I need to get him some shiny black eyes.

User Image

domokun
BUTTONS!  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out