Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:06 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed smiled. "I think you are forgetting who you're dealing with." He started to vanish along with his Keyblade. Still think this will be fun?
your keyblade ability is nuthing compare to mine stare * summons his Keyblade Farmoska and his eyes grew yellow with furry* Your mine twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 pm
Sabishii looked at the girl strangley, "Your on my side?...why?"

Sabishii looked around as the strange person dissapeared, "What the heel! Where'd he go?" Sabishii said spinning around trying to anticipate where he'd pop up.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:29 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii looked at the girl strangley, "Your on my side?...why?"

Sabishii looked around as the strange person dissapeared, "What the heel! Where'd he go?" Sabishii said spinning around trying to anticipate where he'd pop up.
Berry leans against the wall" i guess so. have a probelm with that at all?" Berry looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:41 pm
(i posted on page 2 but i forgot about it)

kaiser was watching the battling from a glass window from above he heard a crack and said "this will not end well" the window broke and he fell to the ground. he got up and saw that a couple of people were about to charge towards each other and kaiser was in the middle of the crossfire. he back flipped out of the way and said "ow that fall hurt."  

kaiser321

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:55 pm
"No!" Sabishii said nervously, she then forrowed her brows into a scowl at the girl. "But, your not getting any of the munny from that guys head...if that's what your asking."

Sabishii but her left hand gun in it's holster and then proceeded to put her free hand on her hip. She started looking around for her soon-to-be gold success. "Come and fight like a man, you coward!"

She put her once free hand on her right hand gun and shouted "No more trickery!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:58 pm
SoraSabishii
"No!" Sabishii said nervously, she then forrowed her brows into a scowl at the girl. "But, your not getting any of the munny from that guys head...if that's what your asking."

Sabishii but her left hand gun in it's holster and then proceeded to put her free hand on her hip. She started looking around for her soon-to-be gold success. "Come and fight like a man, you coward!"

She put her once free hand on her right hand gun and shouted "No more trickery!"
"Who said I wanted or needed mummy?" Berry smiled. "You can have the mummy. I dont need it" Berry waited for the man to reappear.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:03 pm
NAME: Naota

DESCRIPTION: http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g83/hydra4/?action=view¤t=ththbuh-bye-4.jpg
he wears the blindfold because he is blind but dont let that think he cant fight ((sorry the pick was to big))

ANYTHING ELSE: uses the katana on his back but when he needs to he calls on his keyblade  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:04 pm
((im lost gonk who is fighting whom???))
this isnt worth it, i need to get her and leave this place *disappears and reappears next to BErry than takes her and goes into a portal to darkness*
we leave now * he told her*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:20 pm
Sabishii turned to them, immeadietley aiming for the reaper. "Leave her be or die!" Sabishii yelled, finger on the trigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:22 pm
accidentally bumps into sabishii "oh sorry"  

hydra4

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 pm
kaiser said "why are you fighting? munny? exp? or something else" kaiser walked over to a wall and saw a picture of a boy fighting a dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Sabishii's gun goes off, and wizzes past the grim's ear. She then turned to look at the peron who bumped her, gun still in place.

She gave the offender a "WTF" look, "You idiot!" se yelled. "You just gave him a chance to escape!" she quickly turned back around to resume her position, only to find the Man bringing the girl already halfway through the portal.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:38 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii's gun goes off, and wizzes past the grim's ear. She then turned to look at the peron who bumped her, gun still in place.

She gave the offender a "WTF" look, "You idiot!" se yelled. "You just gave him a chance to escape!" she quickly turned back around to resume her position, only to find the Man bringing the girl already halfway through the portal.
"i said i was sorry" starts feeling around to get his surroundings  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:44 pm
Sabishii looked at him strangley, "What are you? Blind?" she asked as she started to run toward the two that were makng their way through the portal.

Rushing toward the portal, almost about to go in she yelled "C'mon you two," She yelled two that were still standing there "let's go already! I'm gonna need some help to save her!"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:51 pm
"gotcha" kaiser said as he charged towards the girl. he was able to grab a hand.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff