Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post Your RPC Pics Here (Please) ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:09 pm
Thanks for that important info ^^

If Mikyo reads these, I need to know if your appearance changes at all when Kohnaro takes control, and which demon glows in which hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:19 pm
This is really cool what you're doing and all.

My pic is below, in siggy...I'm akatsuki so if you want a headband in it put it around my neck.... cool  

Ozumz

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:25 pm
oh yea and I forgot put my headband around my head  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:28 pm
Ozumz

My pic is below, in siggy...I'm akatsuki so if you want a headband in it put it around my neck.... cool

Mmmmmm, you're from Konoha? Or from another village? I don't remember seeing you before ><  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Ozumz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:32 pm
ruhler
Ozumz

Mmmmmm, you're from Konoha? Or from another village? I don't remember seeing you before ><

missing-nin from the lightning village....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:45 pm
ninja MY rpc and hero of my comic Red Shadow! ninja  

Dustin Monku

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:55 pm
User Image
My rpc cept sword is Katana until i realese it........ and i have the byakugan so my eyes are white.......... my head band is around my arm with a slash around it since im in the akatsuki......... And i have 4 arms...... which will pop out of the cloughths im wearing then they will sow back together..... and go back into my shirt.......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:34 pm
Its in the siggy and I would like the head band to be around my head like a bandana. The hair can poke through the back all spiky and what not like the pic.  

grassleaves

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:26 pm
Bankotsu Hyuuga
User Image
My rpc cept sword is Katana until i realese it........ and i have the byakugan so my eyes are white.......... my head band is around my arm with a slash around it since im in the akatsuki......... And i have 4 arms...... which will pop out of the cloughths im wearing then they will sow back together..... and go back into my shirt.......

....And since you are Hyuuga your hair is dark brown/black.....and why did you choose a picture of Cloud Strife....nevermind that, I took an anime character for my own RPC, so, around which arm is the headband? And I don't think I've ever heard of a Hyuuga with 4 arms....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:59 am
oooooh! Am I going to be in the manga? ='.'=  

Rikku Mage

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:18 pm
ruhler
Bankotsu Hyuuga
User Image

....And since you are Hyuuga your hair is dark brown/black.....and why did you choose a picture of Cloud Strife....nevermind that, I took an anime character for my own RPC, so, around which arm is the headband? And I don't think I've ever heard of a Hyuuga with 4 arms....

I took them from a person.......the left....... yes i got brown hair........... AND CLOUD IS AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:55 pm
yes...hold on....  

Oni_Soul

Tb00123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:59 pm
yeah another side note..my person's eyes are blank cause he has byakugan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:23 pm
oh yea i'm hyuuga sooooo yea don't use the exact look  

DemonEndi

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:12 pm
Rikku Mage
oooooh! Am I going to be in the manga? ='.'=

Yup! ^^

I'll be using your signature....unless you object to that for some reason.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff