Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Weird sleeping positions/habits... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u b y b l u e 12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:29 pm
every now and then i sleep on my arm instead of the pillow so i end up waking up to a random arm in the bed...it was really creepy the first time 'cause it was really numb that it was a bit harder to move than normal confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:18 pm
have u ever tried sleeping medicine?  

Hellfire_Shinobi

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:49 pm
I used to sleep on my back, but ever since my back started hurting (for whatever reason) I've gone back to sleeping on my side, slightly curled. No strange incidents to report recently, though. I don't undress myself and I rarely move around. Though one time, when I was a kid, I literally went to the bathroom in my closet. My closet runs behind my parents' bedroom (it's kind of a walk-in, but not really) and it woke my mom up. I had no recollection of this whatsoever and I was insanely confused when I woke up with no underwear on, but my pajama pants still on. I was all, "MOMMY, WHERE DID MY UNDERWEAR GO?!"

Oh! During the winter I have to sleep with long sleeves and long pajama pants on, otherwise I'll get way too cold and to keep my pant legs from slipping up my legs (I finally got sick of it happening), I tuck them into my socks. xD

My boy used to talk in his sleep. Back when we had our first nights of sleeping in the same bed, we'd both wake up at the tiniest thing, and he'd randomly start talking. I've had many hilarious conversations with him. He doesn't talk anymore, though. cry

My brother used to walk and talk in his sleep. Many times he ended up in my other brother's room, either staring at him, or going through his(the other brother's) closet and then angrily throwing clothes at him and stalking out. He's started the shower before... Ended up next to me in bed one night (freaked the hell out of me)... actually went outside, down 1 1/2 flights of stairs and a locked and dead-bolted door, back around to our garage, opened the garage door, and finally ended up in my dad's car before he woke up. o.o He used to sleep downstairs during the summer because it's a lot cooler than his room, and I'd be on the computer which was in the same room he was sleeping in. A few times he started talking and once he just abruptly sat straight up, stared at me, and started talking about "Hey, you wanna play roundup?! We just need the red wagon..." I was like, "h'oh s**t" and scampered to the kitchen until he fell back asleep.

Ummm.... That's probably it. Though I used to grind my teeth when I was a kid, and according to my mom there were a few times I'd swear loudly in my sleep. e.e

*edit* Oh! And a few months ago, I was coming back home all late and stuff and quietly going up the stairs. As I reached the first landing, I noticed a dark shadow in the hallway - my room is right across from the steps, so I just keep walking forward. I was a little freaked out, like, "Oh god, did something happen?!" and no. It was just my brother sleeping face-down in the middle of the hallway. I simply stepped over him into my room and shut the door and went to sleep. xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:31 pm
XD

Those stories are awesome, K!

I'm just cracking up now…
but I seriously should get back to studying.
la biologia.
la bibloiteca
il corso
gli appunti
studiare

There's a BUTT LOAD of vocab! Every single chapter gonk
Aaaaaauuuugh!

Ok, ok. I'm going back to it now, I promise.
Unless you posted anywhere else *goes to find any other possible posts by you*

~Gina, io ho fame, e tu?
~Anch'io. C'è una paninoteca vicino alla biblioteca.
Perché non mangiamo lì?

PERCHÉ, Gina? PERfreakin'CHÉ?  

Norayr
Crew

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items