Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

EB Agent 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm
Hey Im New!
I have a Wii a Gamecube a NDS a N64.
I use to have a SNES....
BUT MY LITTLE BROTHER SOLD IT FOR 10 DOLLARS!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:54 pm
damn that sucks  

TiamatBane

Dracofiremage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:55 pm
Phoenixman6
Hi, I'm new to the guild (obviously or I wouldn't be posting here) and I'd just like to say a few words about myself. I have a Wii and a DS, although I usually only play them when I'm with friends. I greatly dislike playing games by myself, but if the game is good enough (like Zelda) I tend to spend hours at a time on it. My least favorite game for the Wii that I've played so far is Red Steel, simply because of its control style. I guess you kinda have to cut it a break seeing as it was the first FPS on the Wii, but I think it could have been better than it is. I currently play WoW and Warcraft III, but I think I might play this a bit now that I'm getting into it. I look forward to meeting and getting to know the people in this guild as I'm sure you all want to get to know me as well ^_^

GO ZELDA !!!!!!!! AND WoW!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:57 pm
EB Agent 1
Hey Im New!
I have a Wii a Gamecube a NDS a N64.
I use to have a SNES....
BUT MY LITTLE BROTHER SOLD IT FOR 10 DOLLARS!!!!

the fiend!!!  

Dracofiremage

freak3003

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:27 pm
hi. im new to the cult, favorite games are super smash bros melee, paper mario, and yoshi story. But my favorite game of all time is kingdom hearts.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:29 pm
Hi I'm new to the Cult/Guild I'm also a member of the D/P Guild. Yay nintendo!  

chocolate_bob

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:47 pm
HI IM NEW!!!!!!! I LIKE MARIO AND SONIC!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET A WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I ALSO LIKE NARUTO. IM A PROUD MEMBER!!!! I CAN ALSO BE RANDOM.......POTATO!!!! rofl mrgreen domokun blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:58 pm
Hello. I'm new. I am MemoLoop. I can get easily obsessed and I'm easily amused. xd Right now, I'm obsessed to earth's ends with the guy all over my profile. I'm dressing up as him for Halloween!
For a description of myself, I have wavy dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. I wear glasses. I'm glossophobic but that's not an issue online! mrgreen
I'm a music addict. I can't go a day without hearing at least one favorite song!
By the way, I'm a fan of Luigi! I love Super Smash Bros. Melee and Twilight Princess. I'm more into gamecube but I'll be getting a Wii.

MemoLoop

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:11 pm
Ok, others are doing it, so will I. I'm Demonic Guardian, I've been in here a while, but I really don't have much significance in here, and I may not be around as much as the other members, but you may see me around.

ALSO, I'm in the avi arena this week, please vote for me, if my avi isn't right there after clicking, do a search for my username please. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:14 pm
MemoLoop
I'm a fan of Luigi!

=D  

Waynebrizzle

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:46 pm
I just joined, im surpised i didnt find out about this guild sooner, im about one of the biggest Nintendo Enthusiasts around. (i prefer that term. fanboy has to much of a negative connotation with it.)

I started with Dragon Warrior on NES when i was 3 (i played mario at 2, but Dragon Warrior was the first game I remember actually playing.) I actually learned to read of that game before i started to school.

Ive got an NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Virtual Boy, Game cube, Wii, DS, GB, and GBA. I still play them most the the time, my SNES sits right alongside my 360, currently Super mario rpg, legend of the 7 stars is in it, but I also still play Earthbound and Chrono Trigger from time to time, as well as A Link to The Past, my fave Zelda game ever.

I also got a ps1 and ps2, Dreamcast, Genesis+32x, Atari 2600, and a Sega Saturn.

I lost my job when my family moved and dragged me out with them into the country, so after i get a new job ill probally get a Ps3, and play on xbox live, but for now the Wii and Friend Codes have to do. Ive made a few Miis, and got some neat ones from a few people I've exchanged Wii Numbers with. (Batman is my ave so far)

Well, guess thats all there is for me to introduce myself with. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 pm
Veritas, the dragon of Amethyetical...

Well hi everyone. My name is Veritas of the Amethyst, but I prefer Veritas or Verity actually. I am a boy, 14 years of age and I live in Australia. Nintendo is the best system, as it has Mario, Yoshi, Pokemon and SSBB! ^^

I have copied all the images and I can't wait 'till it's released here!

You'll be sure to see me around, and feel free to friend request or PM me, I shant bite you... much... >.<

That's all about me in a very tincy tiny nutshell.

...Forta, the dragon of Diamondical

Veritas Unae_Nanashi

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:01 pm
cool Hey, everyone I just recently joined this cult, you may call me Glink, I have always been a loyal fan of Nintendo and videogames, in fact I learned to speak and write English fluently by reading game manuals (no joke.), I've had the Wii since launch and already built up a decent library of games, most recently gotten Metroid Prime 3 and MySims. I love to play Super Smash Bros. Melee with my friends and I can't wait for Brawl to come out. I'm currently playing MySims and some of my virtual console games like Paper Mario, Super Metroid and Yoshi's Story.

Anyway, I guess I'll see you all on the forums!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:07 pm
Hey! I'm Erin, new (ofcourse) and my last major game counsel was a Sega Genesis. Sad huh? Well I have a DS, and I play it on a dayly regamine. My favorite game is Trauma Center: Under the Knife.

See you all around!  

UnfaithfulBeans

Conservative Genius

12,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

0Toon-Link0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:15 pm
Hey I'm Dark Link. My real name is Devan, I love Nintendo my favorite Nintendo Game Series is The Legend Of Zelda!! My Favorite RPG is Paper Mario for the N64. And yes I'm a Huge Fan Of Nintendo. And I tend to Almost Capitalize Every Word I right sweatdrop My Most Favorite Villains Are Dark Link and Vaati the Wind Mage/ Sorcerer.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff