Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:58 pm
Marten looked it over thoughtfully. "I'm sure I could if I tried, but it seems serviceable." He looked his staff over thoughtfully, then pointed it at the whip. Crimson fire exploded along the whip's length before fading, leaving behind green whip the color of summer leaves. "There. It will have a mind of its own, but treat it well and it will serve you better than any weapon forged of steel."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:37 pm
"How did you do that so fast? An enchantment like that would have taken me days to make." Alpheus looked over the new whip appreciatively. He thought he could feel it shaking slightly.
"What is it's name?"  

Demonix13

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:46 pm
Constance had her mind on other things. She had drown out her favorite weapon, a dagger of pure gold possesing the heart of a dragon, and held it at the ready. Gravold would searve her well today. She was peaking behind the dead trees, not making a single sound. If someone where to come, she would be the first to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:09 pm
"A weapon crafted from natural materials is easy, I couldn't do that with tanned leather. It's partially alive now, and it will grow more accustomed to you as you use it. You will find it's unnaturally accurate; it will try to guide itself to whatever you intend to strike." He looked it over appreciatively before adding, "The spell was named in elvish, which I can't pronounce. In common it is called Evervine."

Marten ran his hand down the polished surface of his new staff. It was a recent upgrade from his older one made of a simple oak walking stick. This one was carved from a strait grained rowan branch, sanded and polished with great care. At the top rows of runes trailed down to the hand grip, giving stronger focus to his summonings and spells. But the true beauty of the staff lay inside, where a small fragment of Marten's soul had been stored. In theory (though he hadn't actually tested this) the staff couldn't break until he was dead, and if it remained whole after his death it could be used by a powerful biomancer or necromancer to bring him back.  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:14 pm
"So, are we all ready?" Mirado asked with slight annoyance. And without waiting for anyone to answer, he said, "Good."

Mirado walked briskly forward down the path. The leaves crunched underneath his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:00 pm
Constance heard a snap of a twig in the distance and smelt fresh blood. "We are entering a fight of its own. Winner takes all." She smiled to herself. "Almost like my games." She muttered to herself.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:05 pm
"Evervine. A good name. I look forward to many bar fights with you." Alpheus said, talking half to himself and half to the whip. If it could understand him that is.

He heard Constance's statement. "Must you always be so cryptic? Would it kill you people to just say what you mean for once?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:53 pm
"I can't see them, yet. What are they exactly?" Mirado inquired towards Constance.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:43 pm
Constance laughed. "If I told you what I meant, it would kill the game!" She looked back at them. "Shadows are mixing with light. Grave danger awaits us ahead. Shall we continue anyway?" She had a slight toutch of fear in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:03 pm
"Be it undead, demon, or the Knights themselves that stand in my way, I'll crush them," Mirado said with a tone of anger in his voice. He continued to walk boldly forward towards the village, and most likely towards the enemy. He beckoned for the others to follow. "Let's go."  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:07 pm
"You dare tempt fate? Very well. I will follow." She looked around quickly, and somewhat nervously, and followed him slowly, cautiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:43 am
Marten lifted his staff into casting position, watching closely for anything moving. "There!" he said, pointing to what appeared to be an empty space next to the village. "Something there's slapping the mosquito's."  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:07 pm
Constance's eyes where very wide now. "But...nothing is there...not even I can see..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:02 am
"Hmm, well let's see if we can't fix that then." Alpheus said. Alright Evervine, time to show me what you've got. he though. Raising the enchanted whip, he lashed out towards the spot Marten had indicated. At first, it looked like he was going to miss (aiming at nothing is kind of hard), but at the last second, the whip seemed to turn in midair to strike the "empty" spot. Something hissed in pain, and then started moving towards them. Alpheus could see the mosquitos being pushed away by the disturbance in the air.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:35 am
Mirado eyes were fixed upon the moving mass of mosquitos. A howling wind surrounded his fist, screeching its warning to all those that would oppose it. Mirado pulled his arm slowly back as if savoring the power that enveloped his hand. He thrust forward, and a mighty gust of wind followed. The trees swayed to and fro violently. The wind shrieked and bellowed fiercly, scattering the mosquitos and leaves about, and most likely his target as well. The wind died down quickly.

"Well? Is it dead?"  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces