Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:09 pm
MageofH
*After SonicBladeing through some NeoShadows, Mage looks at the others*
confused "Is there usually this level of heartless around?"
i trully wouldnt know stare but i wonder why, i havent seen so many outbreak since...*remebers the time he and his brother got there keyblades* it seems so strange though  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well...im...uh... redface fine you?
"Im okay... i got help and umm found my room..umm want to ..walk around school together?" Berry looked at him then to the ground.
...uh sure redface *starts to walk with her* but i have to find my brother soon sweatdrop
"Maybe we could walked together to meet up with your..brother." Berry looked at the ground.
...kay redface
Berry lost some balance for a bit and fell on him a bit and she stopped walking and her face was flushed red.
((your characters are always flirty cool stare ))
*Somad face turns redder then red and since his white hair didnt help it looked worse* redface ...are...are you okay??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:17 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...uh sure redface *starts to walk with her* but i have to find my brother soon sweatdrop
"Maybe we could walked together to meet up with your..brother." Berry looked at the ground.
...kay redface
Berry lost some balance for a bit and fell on him a bit and she stopped walking and her face was flushed red.
*Somad face turns redder then red and since his white hair didnt help it looked worse* redface ...are...are you okay??
"im okay..." Berry was blushing and didnt look at him directly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:22 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...kay redface
*starts to walk when a Neoshadow appeared* .... stare *Somad serious face was on and he just looked at it and a seconde later it vanished and you saw Somad's Keyblade dimish from his hands*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...kay redface
*starts to walk when a Neoshadow appeared* .... stare *Somad serious face was on and he just looked at it and a seconde later it vanished and you saw Somad's Keyblade dimish from his hands*
"what just happened?" Berry looked lost and confused as normal  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:34 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...kay redface
...ummm i have lightning speed you cant see and a heartless just attacked redface sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:37 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...ummm i have lightning speed you cant see and a heartless just attacked redface sweatdrop
"Wow....that was so fast...." Berry was blushing from how he looked and his strenght.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:43 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"Wow....that was so fast...." Berry was blushing from how he looked and his strenght.
yeah i know my brother taught me it, Its called Shunpo, or Flash-step 3nodding he is more skilled than i am with it though sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
yeah i know my brother taught me it, Its called Shunpo, or Flash-step 3nodding he is more skilled than i am with it though sweatdrop
"oh well i wouldnt be able to tell at all." Berry looked up."so where is your brother at right now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:57 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"oh well i wouldnt be able to tell at all." Berry looked up."so where is your brother at right now?"
..uh he should be at the trianing center smile *realizes he isnt hesitating at all with her around anymore, but it was natural for him to lose fear of something and move on* do you still want to go?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
..uh he should be at the trianing center smile *realizes he isnt hesitating at all with her around anymore, but it was natural for him to lose fear of something and move on* do you still want to go?
"yeah, of course." Berry was starting to come out of her shyness.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:18 pm
((night its midnight here and i have a busy day tomarrow and yeah try the best you can and if i get on ill fix it up a bit kay mrgreen ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:35 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((night its midnight here and i have a busy day tomarrow and yeah try the best you can and if i get on ill fix it up a bit kay mrgreen ))
((ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:44 am
account name:
CrazyRetardedMonkey
name:
Ryed
Helio
Male
element:
Darkness
Fire
which way:
Warrior
Mystic
roommate:
Helio
Ryed
appearance:
Ryed
User Image

Helio
User Image

personality:
Cheerful. A bit obsessed with Darkness. Wouldn't hurt a fly though. Heartless on the other hand...
Kind, but easily ticked off. Don't push him over the edge, or he'll explode, literally.
home world:
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Agrabah

x- Ryed Raevin -x

kaiser321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:22 pm
(go whenever ready monkey)

kaiser walked to the dean's office and told him "there is a huge amount of heartless in the academy. what should we do?" the dean looked at him and said "this is a test, you must team up with the other students. but you must not tell them why there is heartless."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff