Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:17 pm
I didnt even notice there was a view more emoticons thing. Thanks dp, we had to go to the emergency room and i had to leave her to go to the beach and she spent 2 nights alone there! crying BUT EVERYTHINGS FINE!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

And I discovered guys at the beach think I'm hot 3nodding !

Oh and haha it snowed an inch there and none of ya'lls got snow!! domokun HEH HEH HEH!!!!!!

cant get into my mail or inventory still, server must still be flooded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:45 am
Good news from Gaia? The inventory is fixed and we can all prance around in horribly X-mas gift items XP. Bad news? Apparently the Guild server is on massive lag so none of us in the guild will be able to see each others spiffed out chars nor changed Sigs.

No work around for that.. so best thing to do? Wait it out.

What i see..
User Image

what y'all are seeing.
User Image  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:57 pm
Due to the increasing amount of Members (and that some of mai crew members have been busy with other stuff lately) i hired 5 of mai most trusted peeps in this guild. At first i was relunctant to do so since i didn't know any of them personally, but then i was like. What the hey. They are good friends of Ria so why would they do anything to screw it up.

Please welcome the 5 newest crew members:
*Susie (XColdheartX something like that XP)
*Uwasa (Uwasa)
*Joy (Joy_angel)
*Tiff (Angeltrinity)
*Gai/Shadow (uhh forgot..)

I hope you guys are familiar with the rules cause if your not your crew powers are going to be ::kkkktttt:: XP post up here and make a speech experience the power to post in Locked areas XP

oh and please pick your favorite fighting character from any fighting game for the guild front page XP.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:01 pm
YES!!!hahahha!!I have power!!!....now worship me!!!!...okay..okay..NO ONE LINERS!!..those i defitnaly hate....ohh yea..TY KURI!!  

JoY_AnGel

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:18 pm
Joy you are soo nice...Haha. XD I am soo happy... to take on this responisiblity. *tear* thank you....Thank you... **applause** WOOT!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:19 pm
omg!!I cna delete messages!!*0*....lol susie..we will take over the world now!!No ONE CAN STOP US!!

((*KuraiGekkou edit-* Except me darlin -.-))  

JoY_AnGel

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:21 pm
Mwahaha! YES!! *gives Joy high fiver! ^.^

But im just mainly glad now that i can really enforce rules...Whew!!! XD Watch out everyone! Dun dun DUNNNN  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:22 pm
Wait a sec...o.o Uh oh..

IF we can edit eachothers posts then... o.o Keep the edit button away from Uwasa. XD I can see it now... Him editing my posts to say something completely different...*gasp*  

XColdXHeartX

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:24 pm
....don't worry..he has horribel spelling..so we'll torture him by deleting his messages!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:27 pm
Haha! XD

Ill just help him with his puncuation skills...Hehe. This is going to be fun...

Im really jk though Kurai.. Im not going to be all psycho like im saying... Not like Joy is anyway. XD Haha.  

XColdXHeartX

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:28 pm
hey hey,every crew needs a crazy crew member..its law!!!!XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:30 pm
You relieze this means you have to watch your own spelling and grammar too you all XP!  

Rene the Hopeless

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:37 pm
That's right. Set an example *cough*Joy*cough* blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:41 pm
Hey, has anyone else noticed the disturbed dissapearances of a few stickies? Such as the Courtyard sticky and the Library sticky? o.o;  

XColdXHeartX

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:42 pm
............. stare .....*hits Ky*...lol no I havn't,but I;ve noticed that I cna't see my avi picture!!just that beatiful red x.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff