Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zodiac Signs (Don't Forget Eastern Zodiac!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:50 pm
Attributes

Positives Traits Dependable, home-body, sensitive, fair, strong, sensual, persistent, loyal, sentimental, sexual, patient, generous, reliable, solidity, practicality, warmhearted, loving, determined placid, security loving, good with money, faithful, gentle, even tempered, good natured, and modest.

Negative Traits Stubborn, laziness, possessive, materialistic, self-indulging, jealous, resentful, hyper-sensitivity, inflexible, greedy, two-faced, self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid, madness, ultraconservative, argumentative, querulous bores, and can be stuck in a self-centered rut.

Ideal Careers Banking, architecture, building, almost any form of bureaucracy, auctioneering, farming, medicine, chemistry, managers, and perhaps surprisingly, chef

Likes Stability, being attracted, things natural, time to ponder, comfort, humor, honesty, and pleasure

Dislikes Disruption, being jealous, being pushed too hard, synthetic, being rushed, being indoors

I'm Taurus and that is what wiki says about mine. I'm only some and not alot, mostly all the positive. Some of the careers match me. My likes and dislikes are about the same. And I have some of the negative traits. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:49 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

*pouts* As much as I hate to say it these things are sometimes not that far off from the truth.

A few weeks ago my one co-worker made me read my horoscope and it said something about dealing with some kind of relationship type issue on the 22nd but I won't be the one in power. I was thinking about that this morning and looked at the calendar. Yesterday I had an interesting talk with my ex, I thought I'd be the one to get my point across (I didn't entirely fail but I definitely screwed myself over a bit) and yeah yesterday was the 22nd. =/ I should have waited for a different day to do that lol.

I also read my zodiac sign on this page and it's not too far off from the truth. I'm ALWAYS trying to talk people through their problems even if sometimes it ends up not being the best for me. Nor if you read this: That thing I told you about from when I was 14ish. =/ Haha yeah.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

himura crono

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:09 pm
Capricorn

I've never met a Capricorn who was afraid of hard work in order which to achieve what they want in life. You are ambitious and go for your dreams and usually end up successful. You like money but not if it involves risk. You prefer to know exactly where your dollars and cents are going. You prefer traditional types of savings.Others do not generally see you as too enthusiastic but when people get to know you, you do have a side to your nature which is humorous and affectionate. You like to work quietly and effectively without creating too much bother or attention to yourself.

You are emotionally cool so you don't warm to people that easily until you get to know them. Once you get closer you start to feel comfortable with them. Suspicion is one of the chief traits of Capricorn and when you meet people for the first time it is your way of displaying maturity by not jumping the gun. You like to understand what another person is really about.You are a big thinker even though you work methodically and practically by taking your time to achieve what you set out to do. You never like airy, fairy concepts and only work on ideas which will vouch safe your financial and material security in the future. You are not a clock watcher when you work because you believe in doing a job right the first time round. You also hate wasting time. You are frugal, resourceful and hard working. Commitment is natural to you which is why, as I said earlier, you are likely to be successful in anything you attempt.

Not all Capricorns are supported in their lives so you learnt from an early age how to be self sufficient and to make it alone. You know exactly how to achieve your ambitions by yourself. Your primary philosophy is that self sufficiency is strength so you do not like to ask others to carry you. This also has a basis in the fact that you like to take full credit for what you achieve. "Expect the worst but hope for the best" is a saying that I have often heard many Capricorns repeat. Basically you are very level-headed and don't expect things to happen overnight. People admire the way you work because you are motivated by your ambitions but also like to perfect your work and do it properly. You can always be relied upon to help others and not cut corners.

A traditional life style appeals to you because you like things in their place and need to be in control. Because of this you are not always the most exciting person to be around but you are extremely loyal and will never let anyone down when you give them your word. It does not seem to bother you that others see you as less adventurous. The name of the game to you is living life on your own terms rather than compromising.Sometimes others make the mistake of thinking you are elitist. They get the sense you are looking down on them but this is not so because you are actually a very generous person with both your money and your time and if the cause is a worthy one there are fewer who are as generous as you.

Due to your cautious and meticulous mind you are a wonderful judge of character and can easily see through the BS. You are aware of the consequences of partnership both commercially and personally and are absolutely committed to your word.If others get to know you they will understand that you are a very trustworthy, dependent, punctual individual that you can always be counted on to fulfil their needs and help them if the occasion arises. In money matters you are extremely hard to deal with and are sometimes seen as being overly materialistic. Although you do drive a hard bargain your integrity always steers your course in life. You have an incredible capacity to withstand the blows of life and even if times get tough your resilience and dedication is second to none. You gain greater strength than others from whatever misfortune occurs. You are like the steel under the blacksmith's hammer, getting stronger with every blow!

Your token is the Goat which shows just how capable you are of reaching the heights of any mountain. Your success is likely to occur later in life but when it does, you share what you have with others. You like measuring your success through what you have.You expect people to be just as trustworthy as yourself. If you accept a responsibility you do so with full commitment. You always demand the same level of integrity from anyone you deal with both in the work place and at home.You are sure to scale the heights of success and due to your keen focus, discipline and concentration your ruling planet Saturn insures a great deal of success, power and happiness. Capricorn stands for courage and achievement after a long and tedious effort.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:33 pm
Actually I'm not sure to believe in them or not. I'm very suprised at the similarities between me and my sign (Libra) I was even looking on one of those Zodiac Webpages. It said that Libras are prone to kidney disease. I had my kidney taken out when I was a baby. Then I looked up a friends sign, the personality traits were almost exact. Scary D:  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

KechiiCoo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:32 am

I'm a Geminin (The Twins).

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

Talking the unusual, teaching, learning different things in life, Multiple projects all going at once

Dislikes:
Feeling tied down, being in bad situation, mental inaction, being alone

Somewhat I'm jut like that... Really.
(All the bold ones are really true)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:54 pm
Silent Snow...

I am Cancer and it describes right down to it every time I see a different description.

...falls from the sky.

Strawberrymouse

Nephrastar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:01 pm
I'm an Aries.
Traditional
Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

I guess some of that fits me perfectly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:56 pm
Cherrylay
I'm Aries I think. But I'm confused.. Some says it's from April 20 to May 20, but here it's like April 21 to May 21 ? @.@

So I dunno what I am xDD

This means you were born on the cusp, like my cousin. Some people say that your more like taurus others say like aries. Some people say you have personality traits of both. I'm not fully aware of the cusp thing, but the internet should help you figure it out 4laugh  

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Leunah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:02 pm
Aquarius...

the living paradox. ninja

I love astrology and I'm quite into it. ;3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:42 pm
i'm taurus

good traits:

i'm grounded,steady and people can count on me.i love good food,romance and material good plus i only want the best of everything.i'm artisy,

bad traits:

super stubborn,annoying,loud,bull headed(no i don't have a bull head),and very impatient,short tempered,

i am the second ruler(aires is i think the first ruler)

other:
when we have work we just want to get it over with.taurus are actually among the most practical and reliable members of the Zodiac.when aking to "the finsh line" they surround themselvles with material goods.

that's me!! blaugh  

0_0happy smile0_0

chocme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:13 pm
I'm a Libra...
so true I'm Indecisive sweatdrop but also quite Easygoing 3nodding
Libran's Secret Desire: To live an easy, uncomplicated life. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:32 am
Capricorn

I've never met a Capricorn who was afraid of hard work in order which to achieve what they want in life. You are ambitious and go for your dreams and usually end up successful. You like money but not if it involves risk. You prefer to know exactly where your dollars and cents are going. You prefer traditional types of savings.Others do not generally see you as too enthusiastic but when people get to know you, you do have a side to your nature which is humorous and affectionate. You like to work quietly and effectively without creating too much bother or attention to yourself.

You are emotionally cool so you don't warm to people that easily until you get to know them. Once you get closer you start to feel comfortable with them. Suspicion is one of the chief traits of Capricorn and when you meet people for the first time it is your way of displaying maturity by not jumping the gun. You like to understand what another person is really about.You are a big thinker even though you work methodically and practically by taking your time to achieve what you set out to do. You never like airy, fairy concepts and only work on ideas which will vouch safe your financial and material security in the future. You are not a clock watcher when you work because you believe in doing a job right the first time round. You also hate wasting time. You are frugal, resourceful and hard working. Commitment is natural to you which is why, as I said earlier, you are likely to be successful in anything you attempt.

Not all Capricorns are supported in their lives so you learnt from an early age how to be self sufficient and to make it alone. You know exactly how to achieve your ambitions by yourself. Your primary philosophy is that self sufficiency is strength so you do not like to ask others to carry you. This also has a basis in the fact that you like to take full credit for what you achieve. "Expect the worst but hope for the best" is a saying that I have often heard many Capricorns repeat. Basically you are very level-headed and don't expect things to happen overnight. People admire the way you work because you are motivated by your ambitions but also like to perfect your work and do it properly. You can always be relied upon to help others and not cut corners.

A traditional life style appeals to you because you like things in their place and need to be in control. Because of this you are not always the most exciting person to be around but you are extremely loyal and will never let anyone down when you give them your word. It does not seem to bother you that others see you as less adventurous. The name of the game to you is living life on your own terms rather than compromising.Sometimes others make the mistake of thinking you are elitist. They get the sense you are looking down on them but this is not so because you are actually a very generous person with both your money and your time and if the cause is a worthy one there are fewer who are as generous as you.

Due to your cautious and meticulous mind you are a wonderful judge of character and can easily see through the BS. You are aware of the consequences of partnership both commercially and personally and are absolutely committed to your word.If others get to know you they will understand that you are a very trustworthy, dependent, punctual individual that you can always be counted on to fulfil their needs and help them if the occasion arises. In money matters you are extremely hard to deal with and are sometimes seen as being overly materialistic. Although you do drive a hard bargain your integrity always steers your course in life. You have an incredible capacity to withstand the blows of life and even if times get tough your resilience and dedication is second to none. You gain greater strength than others from whatever misfortune occurs. You are like the steel under the blacksmith's hammer, getting stronger with every blow!

Your token is the Goat which shows just how capable you are of reaching the heights of any mountain. Your success is likely to occur later in life but when it does, you share what you have with others. You like measuring your success through what you have.You expect people to be just as trustworthy as yourself. If you accept a responsibility you do so with full commitment. You always demand the same level of integrity from anyone you deal with both in the work place and at home.You are sure to scale the heights of success and due to your keen focus, discipline and concentration your ruling planet Saturn insures a great deal of success, power and happiness. Capricorn stands for courage and achievement after a long and tedious effort.  

Sakimichi

English_Artisan

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:21 pm
Hey, I'm a Taurus. Stubborn and proud of it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:26 pm
son.......im virgo
heart heart domokun whee 4laugh