38%  [ 5 ]
fix the table with it
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
be pimpin' :D
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 19, 15, 6, 10, 12 Total: 62 (5-100)

Ambrai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:11 am
But of course, I must be silly and post at least one more time.

I kinda think that I scared someone away from the avvie arena. She contacted me and asked me to vote for her and also what I thought of her avvie and after a few exchanges she said she didn't think she was going to enter after all. Money and the feeling that there's always a better avvie. ^^; Oh well, I got a new tektek out of it. Made it to illustrate a point to her.  
Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 19, 14, 11, 5, 15 Total: 64 (5-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:13 am
User Image
I am so lame, eh? I have so many avvies I want to do that I can't choose! I'm working on making my mule into one of them, but the going's slow, especially since I only buy a new piece when I reach a certain amount and I've been BUYING things lately! XD  

Ambrai

Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 11, 11, 20, 10, 4 Total: 56 (5-100)

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:09 pm
lalala  
Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 20, 17, 12, 2, 4 Total: 55 (5-100)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:10 pm
lalala  

Ambrai

Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 2, 15, 7, 17, 4 Total: 45 (5-100)

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:12 pm
lalala  
Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 2, 4, 9, 2, 18 Total: 35 (5-100)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:13 pm
lalala  

Ambrai

Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 11, 1, 7, 4, 2 Total: 25 (5-100)

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:14 pm
lalala  
Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 11, 3, 20, 14, 9 Total: 57 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:13 am
lalala  

Ambrai

Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 13, 5, 7, 1, 16 Total: 42 (5-100)

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:33 am
lalala  
Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 18, 11, 10, 14, 16 Total: 69 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:35 am
lalala  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:37 am
Oh. Will you look at that? I got it. O.O That was startling...Hey! This means I so kicked Jer's a**! Ha!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 am
Ambrai
Ta Lu
Oh AMBRAI!! I wish I knew you too.

And >.< you don't have to roll the dice if you don't want to! >.< I only introduced the dice rolling game because I figured people would rather get free numbers than pay.

Well, actually I would. So I may as well, eh? Hehe, I just had to get that purple egg thing and then I had to donate to the guild so my little cheapskate of a heart is kinda cringing. I'll never get those laurels at this rate! Well, ok, I'll never get them anyway, but I have to shoot for something, hmm?

Sooo, maybe you could tell me what you do for your knitting? Since I'm not there? Maybe I could link over to that knitting site and you could tell me if you knit up or knit down is what I know as knit or purl (knit up=knit and knit down=purl is my guess). And, um, we could send knitting pictures! ^^ We shall know each other by our hands! And maybe I should go to bed. I'm slipping into my nocturnal habits again. Must...resist!
I don't use a site. I learned from my grandmother, she taught me the basics and i play around with some old yarn to figure out new patterns and stuff like that. Occationally I go to the library and flip through some books and just sketch down the patterns or steps to do something then I go home and do it myself.  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:39 am
Ambrai
User Image
I am so lame, eh? I have so many avvies I want to do that I can't choose! I'm working on making my mule into one of them, but the going's slow, especially since I only buy a new piece when I reach a certain amount and I've been BUYING things lately! XD

Don't we all? I get to a certain amount ans start buying things like crazy. i have no self control.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Ta Lu
Ambrai
Ta Lu
Oh AMBRAI!! I wish I knew you too.

And >.< you don't have to roll the dice if you don't want to! >.< I only introduced the dice rolling game because I figured people would rather get free numbers than pay.

Well, actually I would. So I may as well, eh? Hehe, I just had to get that purple egg thing and then I had to donate to the guild so my little cheapskate of a heart is kinda cringing. I'll never get those laurels at this rate! Well, ok, I'll never get them anyway, but I have to shoot for something, hmm?

Sooo, maybe you could tell me what you do for your knitting? Since I'm not there? Maybe I could link over to that knitting site and you could tell me if you knit up or knit down is what I know as knit or purl (knit up=knit and knit down=purl is my guess). And, um, we could send knitting pictures! ^^ We shall know each other by our hands! And maybe I should go to bed. I'm slipping into my nocturnal habits again. Must...resist!
I don't use a site. I learned from my grandmother, she taught me the basics and i play around with some old yarn to figure out new patterns and stuff like that. Occationally I go to the library and flip through some books and just sketch down the patterns or steps to do something then I go home and do it myself.

What I meant was using that site like a translating site. You use different terms than me but the motions should all be the same. If we find what words go to what motions, than I would know what you meant when you explain how your knitting goes. It woks in my head at least...Unless you think you do something completely different?  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:28 pm
Hm...I think its it. Up is knit and down is purl.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff