Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:49 pm
( Rahenno, this is your chance to prove to me your worthy of having a bijuu, and secondly I want to know whar rank you are)

Asaba watched as the water came at him and it stopped right infront of him, he looked at him and shook his head " you will need to do better, better... much better" he said as he looked at him and formed a hand sign, the skies began to darken and electricity could be felt in the air, he awaited for the Rahenno to make another move

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:59 pm
(right i'll try my best and i'm genin

rahenno looks at the sky as it darken"this is going to be tough"
*rahenno takes his pose then charges at Asaba getting ready to kick him under the chin*  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:04 pm
( alright, your really drained then since you just used water shock wave)

Asaba watched as the boy came, he drew his sword and assumed a stance, he looked at the boy as he neared he disappeared with a flurry of speed and power and appeared 4 meters behind the boy " you had better get past warm up" he said as he waited him to see what he would do

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 pm
(ok)

-man he's fast-
"man your really good but your right enough with the warm up"
*rahrnno said as he goes stage one of hyouton*
(stage one allows the user to be able to use almost any wind justu)
*rahenno puts little chalra to his hand and rush again at Asaba at full speed* reppushou (gale wind palm)"here i come"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Asaba saw the attack and swung his sword cutting right through the attack demolishing it. " this is the legendary kusanagi.... you will need better" he said smiling as he looked at Rahenno and spoke " this is where i get serious" he said as he looked at him and one of his eyes molded into a mangekyo, now that he had a mangekyo, the other Rinnegan switched into a byakugan, he looked at Rahenno " this match is over" he said as he looked at him and assumed a basic pi qua quan stance with his sword infront of him

( all I meant was that you will lose, I didn't mean the match was physically over)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 pm
*rahenno falls under the power of the mangekyo and fall to the ground in moment, but to him seems like days yet he slowly trys to get to his hands and knees*
"this is .....harder than ...i thought
*still on his hands and knees,he trys to form hand signs but cant move,so he waits to see what Asaba would do*  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:50 pm
Asaba smiled as he for our five of himselves were created and snakes began to slither around the boy, they slowly enthralled him and began to tightly hold him, they slowly change into chains, they Asaba's bent down into a squat position and spoke " this is my realm, you have no powers.... no strength.... you are mine, I own your life... and I set it free" they said as they all reached out and flicked him on the forehead, the genjutsu released, the boy would still be rather unconscious and unable to move, but he would be alive  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:59 pm
"so...this is...true power"
*rahenno said as he falls to the ground unable to move *
-i got to find a way to get up-  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:27 pm
( there isn't one, I used tsukuyomi on you.... by fault you should of died automatically, but I was nice and let you live since I am just that way, might as well just accept the loss and not try and make things worse for you)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:35 pm
(i understand)

"i guess that means i lose but that just mean i have to get stronger"*rahenno said before passing out*  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:48 pm
Asaba looked over to Angel and spoke " my challenger is done" he said as he drew his sword up and looked at it and then put it back, he spoke again " Angel is yours here yet???" he said as he walked over to him and looked around wondering what was happening with his fight  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:57 pm
Asaba saw zeth and looked at him, he examined him and determined he was not a threat, he turned and the wind picked up causing his red cloud cloak to flow in the wind, it was obvious he was an Akatsuki member definitely not part of the cloud village  

ken-faita

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:03 am
*rahenno slowly gets up after his fight with Asaba*
"thank, for that fight now i know i got to become way stronger"
he looks aronud and see zeth
"who are you?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff