Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Five finger discount. ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Thrusts-
I steal all the time.
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Stealing is wrong! D:< It's not the christian way! [Nor option]
21%
 21%  [ 23 ]
I don't steal.
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Maybe once in a blue moon.
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

rocksoul1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 pm
I used to steal magic the gathering cards with a friend of mine lol... I'm a real nerd as you might have noticed but yeah well we moved and I stopped stealing stuff mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm
I stole this laptop that I'm talking to you from!
but it was out of a house, not from a store  

its totally ok

RiotousFury

Professional Heckler

10,625 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Noxness
I think stealing is wrong.. but not because I'm Christian.. Remember people have morals and values that don't follow any particular religious doctrine.

Once my fiance and I found a wallet with 400 dollars in it outside the subway station. We could have really used the money.. but I couldn't take that money. Even if it was "finders keepers". What if that money was someone's rent money.. or food money. How devastated has anyone of you felt when you lost money knowing that you would never get it back? I ALWAYS return lost items and money in hopes that maybe the owner will find it.

This post makes me sad sad

I smell morals. You are pathetic.

Anyways, I steal s**t all the time. Nail Polish, Candy, Soda, Earrings, Hawt Rainbow Belts, Lots of stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:55 pm
---=~|Hand-Colored Spectrum|~=---
Help me get to my Gaia Goals, buy from my Art Shop!
~~~~~~~~~~

Wants wrong with morals?

And nope, I don't steal. It's not right. : <

~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
^Clicky for arts, or PM mokona418_new for some new arts!^

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:42 pm

tehkllr:// Because that is srsly important stuff. You're an idol to everyone.

But no, I've never stolen anything. My friends have given me presents that they stole, but that's the brunt of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 am
Morals are for the weak <<  

Philosophical Waterfowl

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 pm
I disagree. Morals are important, and I believe people should have at least one they try to follow.

Infact, if more people in this world had logical morals, this world wouldn't be as bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 am
i don't steal, sometimes I feel like it don't get me wrong, but it's just not the right thing to do  

Umi_Goddess

iSmexyTime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:47 pm
Its not really stealling as takeing and hiding

Me and my friend were rideing bikes and we went to the Lawerce Bros. we took some drinks from the maching and we hid and drank them we did a couplle of times but it was worth it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:33 pm
I personally would never steal. I think that people work hard to get places in life, and that's what we are all supposed to do. It builds character. Then again, if I happened to find money on the ground, with no one to claim it, I would take it. No use letting perfectly good money go to waste. sweatdrop  

Remnant Harmony

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: KoRn <3

I've stolen M&M's, a shirt&&some cheap pencils from Warehouse
A belt from Farmers that was worth $20(like, teh rich people's place)
A CD once
Coke&&Pie from the school cafeteria <3
And some Barbies when I was 10 xD

I gift in User Image
I'm a party in your mouth bitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:38 am
o 3 o A k i o - K u nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx5 finger discount? @.@
xxxxxMe? Nooooo... ninja  

Akio Otsuki

Mels_Mels

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:38 pm
One thing people don't realize when they take a pack of gum or those headphones they forgot to security tag or even makeup is that when you start to see the prices at those stores for those items go up, its because the company has to make up for the lost dollars for those few items. Granted it doesn't seem like its a lot, a few bucks here or like $20 one time. It helps bring up the cost for every item left so then the comsumer will stop shopping at that store because the prices are higher than the next. Our local cuircut city had a lot of new dvd's ripped off so they kept them behind the counter and had all the other dvd's marked up. That was tweakers using magnets to deactivate the sensors. A lot of stores have strict security and items on lock due to those who see it as not a big thing. Well next time you see something that might slip into your pocket, remember even though its free to you, everyone else will have to pay for it. And if you still don't care then you should really look into morals cus yours obviously were stolen from you. I stole in the past (nothing big or anything) but always felt bad so I stopped. I had a house broke into and luckily nothing big was taken, but the feeling of being completely violated still comes over me when I think about it. And bragging about using a stolen computer, really cold....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 pm
I have done it once. Me and two friends of mine went to the store, one of my friends filled her backpack up full of all sorts of stuff. My other friend got a handful of stuff. I only took chapstick, the Burts Bees chapstick that is amazing. They got caught before we left the store, my friend who got the backpack full of stuff got by with a warning and her mom having to pick her up, the other one only had to have her mom pick her up, and I got away completly free simply because there was no evidence that I took anything. Since then Ive been to scared to take anything else. It was a rush though.  

Neko1334

domofan1213

1,950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:06 pm
i have never stole anything mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen i am to much a goody two shoes  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff