Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

mulanphan

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:16 pm
[[sorry for not posting sooner!!]]

Amelia walked into the large main kitchen to find all of the chefs were preparing the pans and pots. "Everyone I brought the menu for breakfast. And the special orders from some of the residences. Let's get started now." after saying that the staff looked at the lists and started cooking right away. "I'll be handling Lady Tsshyeiah's and Master Xellious's meals. Also I'll be making my dark chocolate crepes okay?" she said to everyone while putting on her cooking apron. Then she went over to one of the ovens and started cooking herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:18 pm
[[Nah, it be fine! :3 ]]

After the short "chat" with Klaash, Xellious once again disappeared untill the meal was ready for consumption. He slipped off to his room again,and walked in. They room seemed forever to be tinted a dim green-black, there was no window in his room, and the immensely dull candle light set things in a somewhat calm but slightly eerie mood. Xellious, like most Vampires, could see in the dark, and didn't mind having no window.

He slowly walked to the steel cage on his dresser. A live creature was scuttling around in it, taking small sips of the water and running around. It was a rat. A white rat to be exact, but not one of the ones with red eyes. How Xellious detested rats with red eyes. He liked this rat, his own rat. He unhooked the cage and held his pale hand out for the rat to scurry out and curl up in Xellious's hand as he normally did.

He waited, and the rat obeyed. The rat calmy sat in his hand, all curled up and looking at him with big,black eyes. The rat's name was Anro.

The rat squeeked once more,and got up and traveled up Xellious's arm untill he reached his shoulder. Anro obediantly sat on Xellious's shoulder and clung tightly to the midnight black fibers of Xellious's cloak. Anro squeeked once more and Xellious looked at the rat. He looked pleased.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:23 am
Princess Naika

[[nah!! it's fun!!! ^^]]
She got up and smirked, fliped her hair and walked towards the door. but berore she accutualy stepped out she spoke few words." At any rate you are lower class then me anyways." She closed the door behind her and walked down the same hallway. She was more familiar with it now, as the walked through it she ended up at the front gate, she stepped out and onto the tree, sat on a branch, with shadow by her side, she thought that she didn't need anyone. " Why did he have to leave.... it was too early for him to die..." her thoughts about Lyon, her lost love, was flowing back into her head. she did not want to remember those painful thoughts, she layed down on the branch, and closed her eyes, trying to relax herself....

{{Okay ^_^}}

Emilia looked away, it was true by the very nature of her half human half vampire blood ties that she was below every other vampire here and it was the one thing that made her feel worthless. Raphael's eyes narrowed when he heard that, one he was not a lower class than her and two how dare she even bring that up. Looking back to Emilia and seeing the sorrowful look on her pale features he instantly followed the girl, getting to where she was and pinning her in her place. His eyes were a dark, blood red, his lips curled at the side, his fangs being bared and low growl emerging from the back of his throat. "Listen to me; you are not a higher class than me, if you even contemplate claiming that again I swear I will not be held responsible for my actions. Secondly, Emilia was willing to put herself out for you; you repay her by making her feel hatred for herself once again! All I have to say is that, the man you speak of, if you treat him in such a way, was probably happy to leave you." He snarled, not even considering what he was saying, he hated people question his heritage. With that he let his grip on her go, straightening himself and going to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:56 am
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

[[nah!! it's fun!!! ^^]]
She got up and smirked, fliped her hair and walked towards the door. but berore she accutualy stepped out she spoke few words." At any rate you are lower class then me anyways." She closed the door behind her and walked down the same hallway. She was more familiar with it now, as the walked through it she ended up at the front gate, she stepped out and onto the tree, sat on a branch, with shadow by her side, she thought that she didn't need anyone. " Why did he have to leave.... it was too early for him to die..." her thoughts about Lyon, her lost love, was flowing back into her head. she did not want to remember those painful thoughts, she layed down on the branch, and closed her eyes, trying to relax herself....

{{Okay ^_^}}

Emilia looked away, it was true by the very nature of her half human half vampire blood ties that she was below every other vampire here and it was the one thing that made her feel worthless. Raphael's eyes narrowed when he heard that, one he was not a lower class than her and two how dare she even bring that up. Looking back to Emilia and seeing the sorrowful look on her pale features he instantly followed the girl, getting to where she was and pinning her in her place. His eyes were a dark, blood red, his lips curled at the side, his fangs being bared and low growl emerging from the back of his throat. "Listen to me; you are not a higher class than me, if you even contemplate claiming that again I swear I will not be held responsible for my actions. Secondly, Emilia was willing to put herself out for you; you repay her by making her feel hatred for herself once again! All I have to say is that, the man you speak of, if you treat him in such a way, was probably happy to leave you." He snarled, not even considering what he was saying, he hated people question his heritage. With that he let his grip on her go, straightening himself and going to leave.

She jumped off he branch, now she was angry, bring up Lyon in such way made her powers go beyond her reaches. " How dare you! He didnt leave me!!! HE WAS MURDERED! Wha tthe hell do you think you are saying those things! You know my not! so you have no priority saying those things" She made movment that pinned him to the wall so there was no way he could move. She always strangled him, but she came to a stop, realesed him and fell to the ground. " oh no..... i lost control again.... should of... no......" she started panicking and shaking, she was scared beyond belief.... tears started falling form her eyes. " I don't that monster to awaken....." she said in crying voice.  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:43 pm
Emilia had finally recovered from feeling sorry for herself and was looking for Raphael she hoped he didn't do anything stupid. Soon enough that was answered when she saw the girl pinning him. What was going on, what had happened before this and what could she do. If she was fighting against a full vampire she wouldn't stand much of a chance, even more so if she could pin Raphael.

Raphael's eyes narrowed again, letting out a growl, he didn't try to fight, he saw no point. Yet even in his situation his eyes grew a little softer at her words. When she relased him he moved to her side, resting an hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry... It's just..... " he sighed, he didn't want to pretend he understood losing a lover but he knew what it was like to lose family. "I...." he didn't know what to say or do, he was useless at things like this.

Emilia rushed over, moving to the side of the girl, knowing Raphael would be alright for now at least. She moved to look at her. "What monster...." she looked concered almost like a mother for her child. She hated to see people in fear, even more so when it was fear of themselves or what they could become.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:10 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Emilia had finally recovered from feeling sorry for herself and was looking for Raphael she hoped he didn't do anything stupid. Soon enough that was answered when she saw the girl pinning him. What was going on, what had happened before this and what could she do. If she was fighting against a full vampire she wouldn't stand much of a chance, even more so if she could pin Raphael.

Raphael's eyes narrowed again, letting out a growl, he didn't try to fight, he saw no point. Yet even in his situation his eyes grew a little softer at her words. When she relased him he moved to her side, resting an hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry... It's just..... " he sighed, he didn't want to pretend he understood losing a lover but he knew what it was like to lose family. "I...." he didn't know what to say or do, he was useless at things like this.

Emilia rushed over, moving to the side of the girl, knowing Raphael would be alright for now at least. She moved to look at her. "What monster...." she looked concered almost like a mother for her child. She hated to see people in fear, even more so when it was fear of themselves or what they could become.

She slowly stoped crying. She lifted herself up, and spoke." He.... the moster..... is.. well how should i put it.... might as well tell you the whole thing..." She walked to find a chair to sit on." It was about 3 years ago.... Lyon and I were togeher put somhow diaprooved by many.... i never knew why....anyways.... we were running away... i know stupid ehh? Well not us.... we wanted to live a peacful life, a nice one where we wouldn't be critized and hated.... we found an abanded castle, or so it seemed to us. So we spent the night there, but i knew as i step in that it wasnt normal, i tried pursuading him, but it was usless, he was too stuborn for that... and somehow that seemed to have costed his life..." She sighed and continued." So we looked around first and so when we were done, we really thought it was abandoned... found a room and decided to go to sleep. We were planning to leave the next morning but we never did do anything we planned, because when i awoke the next morning..." As she was saying the words she began shaking." There was blood everywhere.... his body was just lying there on the floor, not movong but bloody.... and there... standing in a corner seeming to be waiting for so long for me... he too covered in blood. I tried running for it but he grabbed me, that is whre i pannicked and seemed to have seeled him through a magic portal... and anytime i use my power... it seems to make the portal open a bit slighter, comming closer to releasing him...."  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

momitama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:33 pm
((So here's the deal. My dad kept the laptop at his work for all the week, so I haven't been able to get on, so sorry!!!))

She bowed modestly at the new person in the door way, and turned her gaze back to the prior. "I would like a floor low to the ground, if it doesn't trouble you. Would the first floor be alright?" she practically whispered. There was a rasp in her voice that indicated her throat was in pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:54 am
Raphael had gone a little further down the hall, he waned to control his temper, unlike Emilia he did not get a forgiving gene, in fact he got just the opposite. He couldn't just forgive and forget that easily he never had and he never would. Leaning against the wall his eye lids closed over crimson eyes; letting out a soft and a little irritated sigh.

Emilia looked shocked while she was listening to her story, it wasn't every dad you heard something like this even in Emilia's case. She was currently kneeling down by the side of the chair. Her skirt fanning around her while she sat. When she finally finished her voice was soft and calming. "I'm sorry.....That must have been terrible to see...." She trailed off looking down; she couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like to find Raphael like that. It would be a nightmare. "Is there any way to stop it?"  

~Immortal Crow~

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:33 am
[[That's fine. ^ ^;;]]

"Fine," Tsshyeiah said, whisking in the girl and closing the door. "Left or right wing?"

[[ D: SHORT!!]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:45 pm
((nice and long to make up for not posting in a while))

Klara put the photo on the desk, ready to leave. Although she didn't find Jin, she decided she'd go back to her room to get ready for breakfast and she would most likely see him then.
I wonder if Jin would get upset if I asked him about her...He's never said anything about his family or anyone else for that matter why would he now? She decided against it as she reached her room and turned the knob. Letting out a small sigh she walked through and closed the door behind her.
"Hey." Jin's voice came from inside the room. Klara jumped in surprise and spun around to see Jin slouching in her chair by the window. He didn't look away from the window to look at her.
"Hope you don't mind...I was tired of my room." He said giving her a side glance before returning his gaze to the window, He sounded bored or depressed as he sat with his chin resting in his palm, his dark hair framing his face. "No it's ok, I was looking for you though, I practically searched the manor for you." Klara said walking up to her bed and collapsing onto it letting her legs hang off the edge of the bed, staring up to the ceiling. Jin let a small chuckle out as his lips curled into a smile. "You didn't think I'd be here?" Jin questioned getting up from the chair and stood in front of Klara's dangling legs. Klara didn't answer for a minute like she was thinking then looked at him, "Not really." When she looked at his face she saw the woman in the photograph and blinked. He looked so much like her. Jin gazed down at Klara in the candles glow.  

haruxxx
Crew

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:23 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Raphael had gone a little further down the hall, he waned to control his temper, unlike Emilia he did not get a forgiving gene, in fact he got just the opposite. He couldn't just forgive and forget that easily he never had and he never would. Leaning against the wall his eye lids closed over crimson eyes; letting out a soft and a little irritated sigh.

Emilia looked shocked while she was listening to her story, it wasn't every dad you heard something like this even in Emilia's case. She was currently kneeling down by the side of the chair. Her skirt fanning around her while she sat. When she finally finished her voice was soft and calming. "I'm sorry.....That must have been terrible to see...." She trailed off looking down; she couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like to find Raphael like that. It would be a nightmare. "Is there any way to stop it?"

She shruged and sighed. She was wondering that herself for a while now. " i dont think there is, unless killing it would stop... but i dont know how tto do that..." She looked round." where did your friend guy go? I am half-witch too.... that was why i was able to lock him up for so long, yet..... some of these memories make me stronger, yet weaker.... dont you think?" she smiled and walked around looking at books, hopeing to find something to do with that monster.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:18 pm
naota walked down a hallway just wandering aimlessly "....man iv been here for a year now and i still can get lost" walks into a dead end "GRRRRRRRR"  

hydra4
Crew

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:35 am
Princess Naika

She shruged and sighed. She was wondering that herself for a while now. " i dont think there is, unless killing it would stop... but i dont know how tto do that..." She looked round." where did your friend guy go? I am half-witch too.... that was why i was able to lock him up for so long, yet..... some of these memories make me stronger, yet weaker.... dont you think?" she smiled and walked around looking at books, hopeing to find something to do with that monster.

Emilia looked as if she was in deep thought, she swore her brothers had mentioned things like this when she was young to scare her into being good and not acting up, it had worked. So maybe there was a way, if she could only remember the stories. "There might be a way, every actions has an equal and opposite reaction after all." She stood up and looked around. "I'm not sure; he probably went to calm down.... Wait so are you a half vampire?" She looked up to the girl. "Memories can do that, it happens to all of us.....At least let me help you look for a fitting book?" She questioned with a smile, standing in the corner of the room, wondering where Raphael had gone and hoping he would return soon.

Raphael was currently walking the corridors trying to understand why he had got so mad about the way she had talked about Emilia. At one point in his life he used to be annoyed to no end by the half breed, she would always be following him and looking up to him, yet now for some strange reason he couldn't stand to allow anyone to talk ill of her, if they did they had him to deal with. He truly had not clue why, but he hoped it wasn't what he thought it could be... Could he, after all these years, have finally found someone?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

Emilia looked as if she was in deep thought, she swore her brothers had mentioned things like this when she was young to scare her into being good and not acting up, it had worked. So maybe there was a way, if she could only remember the stories. "There might be a way, every actions has an equal and opposite reaction after all." She stood up and looked around. "I'm not sure; he probably went to calm down.... Wait so are you a half vampire?" She looked up to the girl. "Memories can do that, it happens to all of us.....At least let me help you look for a fitting book?" She questioned with a smile, standing in the corner of the room, wondering where Raphael had gone and hoping he would return soon.

Raphael was currently walking the corridors trying to understand why he had got so mad about the way she had talked about Emilia. At one point in his life he used to be annoyed to no end by the half breed, she would always be following him and looking up to him, yet now for some strange reason he couldn't stand to allow anyone to talk ill of her, if they did they had him to deal with. He truly had not clue why, but he hoped it wasn't what he thought it could be... Could he, after all these years, have finally found someone?

She was shocked it was the first time she ever heard somone say that to her. " No, of course not! i am full vampire! i just have a couple of wiccan ancestors, seems i recieved a couple of powers. Though if i remember clearly both of my parnets and grand-parents a full-blood vampires." she continued looking. " why does it seem i cant find anything here.... how usless...."  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:56 pm
Anro contently squeeked again on Xellious's shoulder as Xellious gracefully walked over to the farthest side of his dark room. There was a family portrait on the back wall, the same wall where Xellious's bed was against. There were six people in the portaits. There was a tall, thin man to the far right with a thin,palid woman by his side. The man's face was stern and didn't look very loving, but didn't emit and aura of hatred, just not friendliness. The man had two fangs that poked out of his mouth. His jet-black hair was long, and straight, and ended at his shoulders. He too, had a pale face. The woman closely beside him was shorter, and her long silvery-blonde hair was simply beautiful. He face was contorted into a feeble smile and her silver eyes were half-closed. In her arms, close to her, was a small bundle of white blankets that held a small child--Ceelleia. Ceelleia was asleep, and looked so peaceful. One of her arms was out of the mass of blankets and tightly clutched; a tiny infant fist.

The woman holding Ceelleia was not Xellious's mother. She was Xellious's father's second wife. The first wife--Tsshyeiah and Xellious's mother-- was burned at the stake. Although both Xellious and Tsshyeiah know of this fact, it was all hushed up, and their father found a new, beautiful wife. The very tall, thin man on the other side of the woman was of course, Xellious. In this picture, Xellious was 24, and his hair was not as long as it was currently, but still drastically long. It was loose, though. His red eyes were half-closed, as they almost always were, and he looked emotionless, as he almost always did. The other woman beside Xellious was his older sister, Tsshyeiah. Her blood red hair was not tied back with a ribbon, but was loose, as Xellious's was. One side of her long face was covered with her hair, and the other revealed her piercing red eye--at least the only one visible. He face was pulled rather into a frown, and her face closely resembled the man on the far right-- her father's.

There was a little boy sitting on Tsshyeiah's lap--the six people in the photo were sitting-- who looked about five or six years old. His blue eyes were big and his messy brown hair was appearant. A little fang jutted out one side of his little frowned mouth. His eyebrows were down, and he didn't look like a happy little boy in the picture. He, like Ceelleia and the woman with long silvery hair, had pointed ears, and were a great portion of demon blood.

Xellious closed his eyes breifly and sat down on his bed to look at the portrait. Anro scuttled down to Xellious's hand again, and Xellious's began to stroke him softly with the back of his index finger.

[[LONG POST!! >D]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games