Reply The Saiyan Society
Get to know your fellow Saiyans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter!
  +1
  People counters are only supposed to have one option!
View Results

Xx- iGod -xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 am
Hi, im Mike...im one of the maaany anime fans, i've spend hundreds of dollars just to buy the whole Db/z/gt collection (even action figures biggrin ) i've spent a lot of time using my talent and made a lot of Db sketches and am planning of making some Manga ( like to continue the GT series ) Nice to meet ya all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 pm
Sup?...I live in Salem, Oregon(Ore-'e-gen)...I like Dragons... rolleyes obviously...I am 18, 19 on March 5th...

I like Sci-Fi, Anime...that kind of stuff...sooooo...ya dramallama  

KilgoreTheObliterator

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 am
Nice to meet you both. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:30 pm
Xx_Kagetsura_xX
Hi, im Mike...im one of the maaany anime fans, i've spend hundreds of dollars just to buy the whole Db/z/gt collection (even action figures biggrin ) i've spent a lot of time using my talent and made a lot of Db sketches and am planning of making some Manga ( like to continue the GT series ) Nice to meet ya all 3nodding
you should try making a fan made AF series and upload online  

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm
The Suppa Noob
Xx_Kagetsura_xX
you should try making a fan made AF series and upload online
Ah! Don't mention AF! AF is not real and is not up for discussion in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm
hi, my name is rebecca, and my favorate character from DBZ is Tarlbe, Vegeta's younger brother!!!  

Saiyan Prince Tarble

reven228

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 pm
yo, my names Joe. im a huge fan of DBZ. of all time my favorite character is Buu and Uub. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:54 am
User Image
Xx_Kagetsura_xX

wait were did u get all that dbz stuff?And hello my name is trevor im young boy from las vegas.im not letting out my age.i like krillin and trunks (kid trunks happens to be my favorite kind of trunks).I like pizza.I LOVE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!like i said im a young boy.i made my all star this year.ive been playing for 2 and a half years.once when i finish fall ball it will be my 3rd year.im new to this dragonballz world.but i know alot thank to this guild the youtube majinplanet.org and my friend zack!!!  

lachampck42

Super-Buu girl

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:55 am
hello every one! My name is Erika and im a sweet girl but im evil mahahahaha lol and i absolutly LOVE DBZ haha i have blankets and action figures of them but my favorit is me DBZ pjs xd my favorit DBZ person is of course Super Buu heart and also Vegeto blaugh They ROCK! i love to draw the characters and yes i do it really really good hehe. But yes i am happy to be in this guild mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:43 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Dan. I live in Virginia. I have been a huge anime fan for years. From Dragon Ball to Death Note and almost everything in between. It is nice to be here and to meet you all!  

Nagap

demonnight-king

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 pm
name is shadow  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Damian. Been a long long time since I've been here. I was actually the person who paid for this guild to be made. I found it odd that it was still around so I decided to join and get back to my old dragonball ways. I remember when this guild used to be in the forum. It had alot more people back then, but hey I'm here for the fun of it so give me a holler if you wanna say hey. I've been around since about the month that Gaia was made so I can be pretty helpful I think  

Uchiha Damian

FML2010suckss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 am
Hey there!
My name is Kalee.. You can call me xkayxkayx.
I am 20 years old, I have a 2 year old daughter and I am married to my high school sweet heart.
I love DB! Me and my little 3 person family watch it together as much as we can!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 am
my name is maria.i love dbz to the core IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite charecter is goku,gohan,goten,vegeta,trunks,pan and brolly  

haylin_air_pan

The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas