Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:19 am
Pheonix graoned as she was woken up. "It hasn't even been ten minutes." She growled as she turned over. Artemis pushed her onto her back and bit into her neck. Pheonix cried out as the rush of pleasure and pain hit her. She felt the blood leaving her body for a minute before Artemis pulled away. She watched as the girl licked her fangs clean and then leaned in and kissed her. "There now we're even." Pheonix sighed and closed her eyes again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:08 pm
"Yes!" Daiki said, leading Mai away from Daavi's house, still plotting another scheme to persuade her into marrying him. He smiled again and added,"His hair is dark brown now, he changes it often." Jibad always seemed to look different every week. His skin color was almost always the same-- a fleshy pale, but his hair and sense of style was always going through improvisions and second thoughts. He was a kind fellow, but seemed to be indecisive.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:18 pm
Mai smiled and snickered. "that could explain why i could never remeber him." Mai followed him along next to him, still woundering how Daavi really reacted to all of this. Sometimes Mai felt sorry for her, so young and some like Daiki asking for marrage so suddenly. It must really get to her head... Mai thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:56 pm
Daiki smiled,"Ha. That's probably why. The only way I can remember him is his voice." Jibad's voice was signifigantly distinguishable. It was relatively high-pitched for a male, but not in the slightest feminine.

---
Daavi turned away,"I'm sorry to annoy you." She mumbled. Daiki's proposal had totally confused her. She didn't know him fully, and he didn't know her. Curiosity entwined both of them. She huffed,"I don't know what makes sense anymore..."

Rynquu looked sympathetic. She walked over to Daavi and placed a caring hand on her shoulder. "Daavi," She said calmly, smling. "I know he'll be back...Why don't you talk to him later...?"

"I don't want to!!" she roared, slamming both of her hands on the wooden table she was sitting at. Her teeth were clentched and her eyes wide. Rynquu jerked back and retracted her hand. Daavi hung her head low and burried her face in her hands. "I don't know."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:57 pm
Mai grined,"Oh, by the way, when do you plan to visit the Widow again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:32 pm
"Oh yes," said Daiki pleasurably. "I hope that in time she'll be within my grasp..." He turned to Mai,"Why do you sound so worried?" He said, his emotionless look turning into a smile. His emerald green eyes shined.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:51 pm
"well.. She is still pretty young. Im just worried how she's taking all of this." Mai smiled crockedly and srugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:39 pm
"Are you saying I'm old?" Daiki joked, and added a laugh. "She doesn't know me! In time all things will be well!" Daiki was very confident, but not overly.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:00 pm
Mai laughed along with daiki's joke.
"well how can she except to marry a man she doesn't know. I'm not trying to go agaisnt your needs,Daiki, but I think this will that a little more time than you think.." Mai said, a little more harsher.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:26 pm
"I don't care how long it takes." He said, sounding a little annoyed. A shorter man with black hair came into view with pale skin and was dressed in a black robes. "Daiki-Sama!!" He called, runnning towards the tall,thin blond man. The shorter man stopped a bit to catch his breath when he reached him. "I'm sorry," He panted, hands resting on his knees, his head was bent.

Daiki looked rather uneasy,"Jibad? What are you doing here?"

Jibad didn't look up,"I'm sorry," He panted again.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:02 pm
"Oh, why Hello there, Jibad-Kun." Mai was surprised by his sudden appeacance. She proably wouldn't even know he was Jibad if Daiki didn't point it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:18 pm
[[ owo Have any ideas on what I should do here???]]

"What's the matter,Jibad?"

[[ =3= Braindead!!! Fuwahahahahaha.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:11 pm
[[hrmm...i dont know..maybe like some bad news. O-O like something happened to Daavi, or someone Daiki knows..but something drama-ish >D]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:27 pm
][[Somethiung along those lines.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:09 pm
((Is it to late to join ^,,^))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games