Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin exams Part 2: The Forest of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:31 pm
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

Gin's head hurt as he felt himself awaken slowly. He opened his eyes only to see Hikari kneeling next to him. "Him, what are you doing ?" He asked in dazed confusian. "Arn't you going to finish me off and take the scroll." ?

"Why would I finish you off if I want us to be friends?" Hikari asked. "That would kinda defeat the purpose, you know. Sure, I want to pass and all, (I am thinking of a way to get the scroll), but not if it means taking your life. I chose this so I could protect people, not kill them. I was actually kinda scared that you were going to finish me back there," she said with a sheepish grin, handing Gin a cupful of water. "That ice stuff is pretty neat. Way better than Magi-technology."

"Thanks." He said in a sincere voice. 'You know, I thought that explosian had killed me. I was actually, pretty scared." Gin slowly got up, his head still ahced, he then leaned against an almost fallen tree. He then reached into his kunai hollister and tossed Hikari his kunai. "You want to be friends huh ?" Gin looked at the ground. "Well, I suppose I owe you for not killing me, I don't see why not." Gin made a half-hearted smile.

Hikari looked so happy that she almost hugged him (being a huggy sort of person), but remembered how injured he was and resisted. Instead, she helped him to stand.

"I guess that makes two of us. Being scared, I mean. I'll get the scroll real quick (you don't mind, do you?), and then we'll head to the tower. I'm not much of a medic, but there are bound to be medical nin standing by there. And it's easier getting through the forest if there's more than one person, after all." She stopped and smiled warmly. "I'm so glad I made a friend today!"

Gin smiled a bit, it was the first time he had ever smiled in a while. "Wait, so how is this thing gonna work ? We'll tag team people to get the scrolls we need ?"

"There's no rule against it," Hikari said with a sly grin. "It should work. The others will be going it alone, and won't be expecting two. I'm really clumsy, so I should probably be the bait if we're going to lay a trap. I can make lots of noise just by trying not to. You can have your kunai back, by the way," Hikari offered, handing Gin his weapons. "You'll need them more than I will."

Gin looked down at the now, almost melted, ice-coated kunais. He then got up warily and bent over to take to take his earth scroll from the water prisim. He then turned to Hikari, "so which scroll do you have anyway ?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:34 pm
A sand ninja walked through the under-brush towords the center. He had just gotten his Earth scroll from another ninja. Blood was stained on his clothes. He then turned to see Togira up in the tree. Should I kill this one to ? Or should I just rush to the tower. I certainly am bored...hehehe.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:35 am
Hikari smiled bashfully. "Heaven. That means we need another set, so it would probably be best to ambush someone who's already gotten both, right? And if they've already gotten both, they're probably headed toward the tower." She started packing up her stuff, replacing the rifle at her back, and checking the power cells of the three remaining phasers. Two full, the last one half-spent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 pm
Gin twitched slightly at the word 'heaven'. He then stared down at the place where Hikari was hiding it. Then looked away, "so where do you suppose we should start looking for other people ? We need a plan to."  

Shin Defender of Light

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:40 pm
-BUMP-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:46 pm
"Well, the people who get both scrolls should be heading toward the tower. So if we go to the tower, we can ambush someone with both scrolls," Hikari said, feeling just awful with seeing Gin wince. "What I came up with is that, since you snuck up on me so well and all, you go along in the trees where you can stay hidden and quiet, while I go on the ground. Since just about everyone is trying to go it alone, they should just see one person or they'll not attack me.

"I'm really clumsy, and I make a lot of noise just trying not to, so they'll be attracted to me like flies to honey, right? Even the ones who have both scrolls already will probably want to get rid of future competetion, I think... and there are some people out there who just like to kill. Anyway, the basic plan is that they attack me, and you jump out and we take them on together. And even if they only have one scroll, if we keep going that way, someone else with another scroll is also bound to show up eventually. And the more beat-up I look, the more they'll be willing to attack me.

"So basically, I'll be the bait, and you can jump out and suprise them. The ambushers will become the ambushed!" Hikari concluded, slamming a fist into her hand. "Wow. Did I really come up with that all by myself...?"  

Kendansa

Seeker

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:07 am
Gin smiled. "You certainly did, and it sounds like a good one. But!" Said Gin with his index finger pointing up. "Hadn't you said earlier you where a skilled marksman ? Because if that is true, then why don't we BOTH hide in the trees. And use a bunshin as the bait ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:54 am
[[I'm starting to think I should end this test and just pass everyone except the in-active people. So that we can hurry up with this entire thing. What do you thing Kendansa ?]]  

Shin Defender of Light

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:09 pm
((*Shrug* It's pretty much your call. You're the one in charge.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:02 pm
[[ALRIGHT! Due to me saying so! Anyone who posted more then TWICE passes the 2ND TEST!!]]

-FASTFORWARD-

Gin smiled at Hikari as they walked from the gates. They had both passed the exam together. He then grew a bit sad and looked at Hikari. "Well, looks like I'm going to have to go back to my home village." He said with a sorry tone.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:07 pm
Hikari gave him a friendly hug. "It'll be okay, Gin-kun. We can still call and stuff. And if you ever need help, just call me and I swear I'll be there in less than a hour! After I build a new Dragonfly, that is... I crashed the old one..." Hikari winced visibly, seeing her beloved aircraft, the Angel-go, explode all over again. And the Hane-go was gone too... she'd have to build from scratch.

"Here's my number. Feel free to call anytime!" Hikari said, handing him a paper. She smiled some more. "And if you're ever this way again, don't forget to stop by the Free Bird Cafe! I work there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:24 pm
((Lol, nicely done, I was getting a bit impatient too; it would be a good thing to fail those who are going to be inactive Chuunin))

Akayashi came around, smiling happily at all of those who have passed. Seeking out Kimmimaru, she came up to him with a questioning look.

"Well, Kimimaru-san, I trust you have the list to all that have passed? Shall we do the third together, or have you an ingenious plan for the third part?" she asked.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:26 pm
Kimimaru smiled as Ruhler walked towords him. "A plan for the third test eh ?" He put his hand to his chin for a second. He hadn't remembered what the third test was for a long time. He formed a modest look and scratched the back of his head. "The third test was the toyrnament one correct ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:30 pm
Akayashi laughed.

"Yes, where everyone gathers together and are randomly selected in pairs to fight each other, and they are judged on skill and qualities for Chuunin rather than who wins. I'm guessing you don't really have anything planned?"

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:32 pm
"Not really. I think we should probably just match the pairs up. And begin the test." He ran a quick hand through his hair, "do you think we should give them time to train before then ? Or just get this over-with."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff