Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BehemothoWasHere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:31 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:03 am
dangit, stupid links
lets try again:

old:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Marshall Youri Ecnik

new:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Marshall (outworld)  

Shall

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:28 pm
there is like a five foxes to every 1 of any other species here, maybe i should change from a fox to something else i feel like im just following a trend  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

well, that's some pics of my fursona, Nagowteena.

Sex: Female
Species: Wolf.  

Nagowteena101

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:47 pm
Nagowteena101

Did you draw those?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:13 am
Updated 3nodding

Name: Kida Vie
Species: Egyptian Mau
Height: 5 foot 7
Weight: 115
Eyes: Green
Fur: Grey with black spots.
Orientation: Lesbian
Mate: Ceridwen Morte (Human)

Looking for new art for my fursona cause my computer recently deceased taking my hard drive with it gonk crying gonk  

DJ Cheshire Raver

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:31 am
Kida Vie
Species: Cat
Fur: golden brown with black stripes.

Looking for new art for my fursona cause my computer recently deceased taking my hard drive with it gonk crying gonk

Hey! Welcome to the guild.

You have a very cute avatar biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:50 pm

race: wolf

magic sad rather competent at) fire,ice

sexuality: straight
height 6' 10"
weight 170 lb

sword:adamant long sword forged from the very fires of his home planet.Stars and moons were etched into the blade, by the heat of the earth

Apperence:
(new pic of me in a weskers origional S.T.A.R.S. uniform )
User Image
Vexer has a athletic shape, covered in tan fur with tiger like stripes along his muscular arms and legs. Cream colored fur runs along his chest and inner thighs, hands with claws instead of nails. Has a long tail, about four feet in length. Deep purple eyes and medium length hair that’s always seen spikes up, which is a deep shade of purple.Often seen with a glowing blue flame floating about his person,mastering witch fire took him only a few days

Personality- Vexer is kind and caring to the people he is most close to. Often reckless when it comes to saving others in danger, and end up being needed to be saved. He never backs down from a friend in need, no mater what he must do to help them. He would give his very life if he had to. To strangers he is cold and heartless always calculating on the best way to kill someone. Though he finds it hard to stay with one person he is no friend to one night stands,his restless soul drives him from person to person in hopes to find th right one,the one who can sooth his wild soul.

Background- Vexer is from a alternate dimension,similar to earth in the age of the Aztecs. But unlike the Earths Aztecs,the technology surpasses beyond imagining. Sadly most of it was developed for war,as the planet was full of jungles and plains perfect for the art of war.Growing up in a war tribe vexer learned the art of combat, sword wielding as well as the art of using guns.
After a long story, its in the past now, lets worry about the now.

After two months of living in the strange world he soon learned that his knowledge was a double edge sword, lead by the wrong people he could lead the end of all that is known recreating a never ending war, a explosion of weapons far more advanced then anyone capable of wielding. In the wright hands the world would go for a better future.
Vexer choose neither, he refused the worlds governments offers and joined a Special Tactical Assault and Research Squadron, S.T.AR.S. ((i know its not what the REAL s.t.r.a.s is but its a different organization)
Dealing with anything vaguely superstitious/supernatural ,undead, and people who cross the moral boundary,a line often too thin to define. For vexer he seeks solutions by any mean possible, legal and illegal. One blood soaked interrogation to find out a lead, is one better then a clean sweep and finding nothing

"there is no such thing as immortality, its all a matter of finding out how to kill it.Unfortunately some don't live long enough to make that discovery"  

Vexer Fireshade

Nagowteena101

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:24 pm
00Shoe
Nagowteena101

Did you draw those?

why yes I did. ^^ you like them?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:14 am
Nagowteena101
00Shoe
Nagowteena101

Did you draw those?

why yes I did. ^^ you like them?

Yeah I do!  

00Shoe
Captain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:25 am
00Shoe
Kida Vie
Species: Cat
Fur: golden brown with black stripes.

Hey! Welcome to the guild.

You have a very cute avatar biggrin

Thank you, I love yours and DPs too =^-^=  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:34 am
Name: Arashi Reki
Species: Bengal Tiger
Height: 5 foot 11
Weight: 180
Eyes: Blue
Fur: reddish-orange fur with black stripes and a white underbelly
Orientation: Straight
Mate: None crying

sorry no pics at the moment in the middle of moving and my back up drive is packed.  

LTBiohazard

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:14 am
[[~wolf~]]

race: wolf

magic sad rather competent at) fire,ice

sexuality: straight

Apperence(also pic on siggy))
Vexer has a athletic shape, covered in tan fur with tiger like stripes along his muscular arms and legs. Cream colored fur runs along his chest and inner thighs, hands with claws instead of nails. Has a long tail, about four feet in length. Deep purple eyes and medium length hair that’s always seen spikes up, which is a deep shade of purple. Often wearing casual clothing but always wearing his sword by his side or on his back no mater what the attire may be. Occasionally carrying a worn leather bag with series of mysterious items from his home world

Personality- Vexer is kind and caring to the people he is most close to. Often reckless when it comes to saving others in danger, and end up being needed to be saved. He never backs down from a friend in need, no mater what he must do to help them. He would give his very life if he had to. To strangers he is cold and heartless always calculating on the best way to kill someone. Though he finds it hard to stay with one person he is no friend to one night stands,his restless soul drives him from person to person in hopes to find th right one,the one who can sooth his wild soul.

Background- Vexer is from a alternate dimension,similar to earth in the age of the Aztecs. But unlike the Earths Aztecs,the technology surpasses beyond imagining. Sadly most of it was developed for war,as the planet was full of jungles and plains perfect for the art of war.Growing up in a war tribe vexer learned the art of combat, sword wielding as well as the art of using guns.
At coming of Age vexer received a adamant long sword forged from the very fires of the planet.Stars and moons were etched into the blade,but not of the smith who made it buy by the fires that heated the metal.Foretelling a greater destiny set before him, unknown it would take him further then anyone imagined.

Vexer had never fully understood why they were always at war with one tribe or another and often raised questions that soon landed him with sever consequences. Vexer continued to question until a point when the elders worried he may sway the entire tribe into becoming peaceful and thus making them weak.
But vexer's plan was to raise a rebellion against the elders and reform their culture one more peaceful then the one they all lived by.

They tried him sentenced him to death.By mere fate he was lead to the gallows by his father, Who at the time knew Vexer had a far greater destiny then to die a criminals death and rallied enough resistance to allow for Vexers escape.
Uncovering ancient technology of inter-dimensional travel Vexer sought his escape to another dimension and swore to return one day and reform their world.

Currently working as a bounty hunter for hire, has also taken up the arts of elemntal magic in order to further protect himself in this new world.

interesting sounding fursona biggrin  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces