Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:19 am
Dominick had commented that it was nothing to worry about. The next day he walked into the cafe with a near deathly grim look on his face. A blond haired seraph followed behind him. "Don't even think about pulling anything funny bub. Just because we're at my work doesn't mean I won't clock your lights out." He said with an absolute serious face. The man just smiled gently at the hybrid threat. "My, I have no idea what your talking about love. Besides you look so stressed. You should really take it easy. It's only me." He said before patting the boy on the back.

Dominick nearly jumped out of his skin when he was touched. "Look Raph if you think we're on good terms now, you've got another thing coming. You just followed me you.... Baka!" He said before storming off into the back to change.

Raphael was left standing there, still smiling. "Still the same innocent kid I knew." He said as he took a seat waiting for 'his' waiter to come back to take his order.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:30 pm
Tae returns to a empty cafe, except for one new customer. Judging by the eye contact between the two of Dominick and the new customer - Tae decided to take the newly brought in supply to the back room. He goes in behind and unloads everything before surprising Pain from behind with a very large hug.  

00Shoe
Captain

Tenka_Moetsuku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:43 pm
the reptilian man is sleeping with his head on the counter. "zzz..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:17 pm
Mortuus walks into the cafe, closing the door to the chilly winds at his back. He takes a seat near the front of the room, and waits.  

Rask Kaio

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:52 pm
Marluxia opens the door to the cafe with a smile on her face. She found a seat next to a window and sat down, noticing her snow wolf still standing outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 pm
Dominick had came out all fitted in his uniform. He put a smile on hoping that nothing else could go wrong today With notepad and pencil he looked to see if anyone needed him. Looking he saw Marluxia sitting there. Making his way over with a spring in his step he was determined to have a good day. "What can I get you this evening Miss?" He asked warmly with pencil and paper.

Raphael just lightly whistled while leaning back in his chair. Off in his own world waiting for something interesting to happen or a chance to tease the young hybrid boy again. He didn't mean to do it on purpose but he couldn't help himself around the boy.

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tenka_Moetsuku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 am
he yawns and then wakes up. "when did we open?" he asks no one in particular when he notices customers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:58 pm
"Oh, hello!" she smiled at Dominick and pulled some money out of her pocket. "Can you bring me coffee beans? i find its easier to get the caffeine boost if i just eat them. If you can get them, How much can...This much money get me?" She hold out about 3 dollars in quarters in her paw, still smiling innocently.  

Marluxia sythe

Tenka_Moetsuku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:22 am
he presses some buttons on a calcualtor and yells over "1 1/2 small cups full of coffee beans!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Dominick smiled gently towards the girl and quickly made his way to the back. After a moment he returned. "Sorry it took me so long. Here you go Miss." He said before accepted the money. Pushing back a lock of dark red hair he just smiled once more. "Is there anything else I can get you?" He asked in a warm tone.  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 pm
Marluxia smiled back at Dominick and said "Oh it didnt take that long. Thank you for taking my strange order." She handed him her money, along with a nice tip, and replied, "No thanks, i got everything i need now." Then she took to crunching her coffee beans and swishing her tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:04 pm
"Oh Domi-kun!" Raphael called for him in a playful manner. But the hybrids ears flattend at the sound of the mans voice. But he forced a smile onto his muzzle. "Okay then, just give me a shout and I'll be right with you." He said brightly before trudging off. But only to be stopped by the one who called him.

"Why'd you call my name?" Dominick said without pause. "Because you were taking to long, besides you look to stressed to walk where I was sitting so I decided to come to you." He retorted before pushing him back to the counter. He sat there with the hybrid, smiling and enjoying the company. "Your just to weird." Dominick stated before taking a heavy smile. Looking over he saw Marluxia in the back and gave her a smile.

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rask Kaio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:29 pm
Mortuus got up to get his own tea, and walked over to the counter to fill a cup he fished out of his pocket with water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:53 pm
Tae notices a customer helping himself and rushes over.

"Im sorry sir, I didn't notice there was anyone needing assistance. Can I help you with something?" Tae smiles to Mortuus.  

00Shoe
Captain

Rask Kaio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:10 pm
00Shoe
Tae notices a customer helping himself and rushes over.

"Im sorry sir, I didn't notice there was anyone needing assistance. Can I help you with something?" Tae smiles to Mortuus.

Mortuus looks up from his tea. "No sir, I'm fine. Actually--" He holds out four golden coins, "--take this."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff