Uchiha Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:11 am
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123

Spirit stopped walking as he felt eyes watching him, he turned and saw the girl sitting int he alleyway with a painting infront of her. His first instincts were to duck into the shadows, but he resisted, seeing that she wasn't afraid of him. Cautiously he walked over, he couldn't sence any evil inside her, but his sences had been fooled before.
Her eyes watched calmly, moving the sketchpad away. Mistrust showed in her eyes, she didn't know him and didn't trust him.

He stopped jsut a couple of meters away and looked at her. "You can create fire?" he asked, noticeing the small flame in her hand. The only people he kenw that could control fire were a few Demons, but she didn't look like a Demon.
"Yes, I can. Why?" She asked, eyes narrowing with suspicion.

"Not many can, well not many who arn't Demonic" He said, observeing her painting and then the flame in her hand. "I'm Spirit"
"Song." She said, not sure why this person was talking to her and rather wary of him. "And if it's what you're suggesting, I'm not demon."

"Well that's good, because you don't look like the kind of person i'd want to fight" He said with a laugh, and looked back at her painting. "Have you heard of anybody called Slade?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:45 am
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
tomia_spirit
Spirit Of The Wolf 123

He stopped jsut a couple of meters away and looked at her. "You can create fire?" he asked, noticeing the small flame in her hand. The only people he kenw that could control fire were a few Demons, but she didn't look like a Demon.
"Yes, I can. Why?" She asked, eyes narrowing with suspicion.

"Not many can, well not many who arn't Demonic" He said, observeing her painting and then the flame in her hand. "I'm Spirit"
"Song." She said, not sure why this person was talking to her and rather wary of him. "And if it's what you're suggesting, I'm not demon."

"Well that's good, because you don't look like the kind of person i'd want to fight" He said with a laugh, and looked back at her painting. "Have you heard of anybody called Slade?"
"Have I ever..." She mumbled. The irony of that statement....  

Dark Master Pineapple

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:46 pm
((*pokes people until they reply* What happening?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:11 am
((Not much, just two ppl roleplaying here really gonk ))
Spirit clenched his fists lightly, he may have jsut gotten himself one step closer to finding the person who haunted his dreams. "Do you know where i can find him?" He asked, his voice hostile, it was clear Slade was not a close personal friend, and that Spirit did not want to invite him over for tea...

Uchiha Spirit

Dark Master Pineapple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:40 pm
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
((Not much, just two ppl roleplaying here really gonk ))
Spirit clenched his fists lightly, he may have jsut gotten himself one step closer to finding the person who haunted his dreams. "Do you know where i can find him?" He asked, his voice hostile, it was clear Slade was not a close personal friend, and that Spirit did not want to invite him over for tea...
"No. I don't want to be near him. I don't want to even think about him." She said shortly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:44 pm
Ice leaves the bank and doesn't unfreeze it. that was easy! Ice thought to herself. None of the titans showed up. She was glad yet dissappointed. SHe had wanted to fight someone that day. SHe walked slowly out of the bank. She wasn't in a hurry.  

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:25 pm
Terra Jumped on a slab of concrete and landed infront of Ice, "now where do you think you're going?" she asked her an hurled a rock at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:49 pm
new_titan_terra
((*pokes people until they reply* What happening?))

OOC: Well im waiting for Gants to reply sweatdrop  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Uchiha Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:48 am
"Fair enough, but i need to find him, he's goign toget what he deserves and it's going to be by my hand." He said in a threatening voice, he had some serious problems with Slade, and he wasn't goign to stop till he found him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:20 pm
Spirit Of The Wolf 123
"Fair enough, but i need to find him, he's goign toget what he deserves and it's going to be by my hand." He said in a threatening voice, he had some serious problems with Slade, and he wasn't goign to stop till he found him.
She laughed. "Don't waste your time on pathetic little humans like him. It's hardly worth it." She said, bitterness in her voice. "What does it matter?" She muttered dark. "My lovely weak little father..."  

Dark Master Pineapple

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:14 pm
new_titan_terra
Terra Jumped on a slab of concrete and landed infront of Ice, "now where do you think you're going?" she asked her an hurled a rock at her.

Ice moved out of the way just in time. "I thought I was heading home" Ice replied a little annoyed. So close yet so far She thought to herself. She turned to face Terra and shot ice at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:34 pm
Terra dodged the ice and hurled a rock at Ice. While Ice was distracted with the boulder Terra flew over and snatched the money out of her hand. "Think again," she told her with a cocky smile.  

Mew Berry Shirayuki

gants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:10 pm
(oops wrong rp)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:20 pm
Ha_chan
Akabane smirked. "Oh im sorry next time I wont miss" he said as the knifes stared to hover arund him. He smiled cheerfull and opened his lifeless violet eyes.

Reito closed her eyes as the lights in the room started to flicker. Static aura started to shoot from her as a electricity started to swirl around her. Akabane paused and looked at her.

"whow and i thought she only had fire powers" he said silently to himself he just looked at reito he was confused at what to do now so he decided to just attack but then he remebered dr jakal's knives were still floating around him even if he did attack the knives were in the way but he saw an opening he jumped up into the air and blasted him on his head  

gants

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces