Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Conri_Lowell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:50 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Seriously who can hate Alfred? Mahahahaha....

I really hated ol Brad sometimes...
stare Unfortunately I can't beat anyone for saying that after lasll the fuss people made for me hating Alfred... but still... If you can hate Brad, I can hate alfred... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:31 pm
alexandria wesker
Mr. Kennedy
Seriously who can hate Alfred? Mahahahaha....

I really hated ol Brad sometimes...
stare Unfortunately I can't beat anyone for saying that after lasll the fuss people made for me hating Alfred... but still... If you can hate Brad, I can hate alfred... twisted

Nobody's trying to stop you.  

Knights of the Realm

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:20 am
ok why is sherry so bad answer me that!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:29 am
LIAMG-VERONICA

She isn't, sir. I like her, myself.  

Knights of the Realm

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:51 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
For the same reason as ANY of them are so bad. People tend to not like annoying yippie girls. Rebecca managed to redeem herself in REmake and RE0, but in the original RE1 she would be on the same level as Sherry and Ashley.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:56 am
Chaos_Red_Black
Yes she does act helpless....But becouse shes helpless..you get to play more and get to kill and cause more gore.Thats always fun..and yes she does look like a *cough*slut*cough*...but soem guys like that and that means more game sells.
I guess i do love gore, and i know alot of guys like *cough*sluts*cough* but what about the girls who buy the game, wait nevermind, Leon's in it lol. hmm... I'll have to think about this some more.... *goes into pondering corner*  

Ithmara

MoonSoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:59 pm
Resident Isaka
Loli Kyr
Resident Isaka
I know a guy who likes to wear girl's clothes
O.O fun ...

He likes it.... Maybe he could cosplay Alfred xp
Don't you meanAlexia who's being dressed and acted up as Alfred? But wait, techincally that would make it Alfred because it IS Alfred playing as Alexia. But he's trying to play as a totally different person. He's trying to play as his sister when he's not being himself and thus that would make-
Ah, screw it. You're probably just as confused as I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:04 pm
MoonSoo
Resident Isaka
Loli Kyr
Resident Isaka
I know a guy who likes to wear girl's clothes
O.O fun ...

He likes it.... Maybe he could cosplay Alfred xp
Don't you meanAlexia who's being dressed and acted up as Alfred? But wait, techincally that would make it Alfred because it IS Alfred playing as Alexia. But he's trying to play as a totally different person. He's trying to play as his sister when he's not being himself and thus that would make-
Ah, screw it. You're probably just as confused as I am.

If you go by the novel, he really thought Alexia was with him, and he didn't realise he was talking to himself, and dressing up as her. And technically, twins can be considered the same person, but split in two, as the egg was split in two to make them. Hm... consider this more, I must.  

Knights of the Realm

Valimai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:39 pm
soulreaver_pmr
I know this will probly piss someone off but I just hate Steve and Brad. I hated them since the first time I met them but I was so happy when both of them died.Hahahahahaha man it was so funny when they died.
Steve hater! ::HISS:: ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
soulreaver_pmr
I know this will probly piss someone off but I just hate Steve and Brad. I hated them since the first time I met them but I was so happy when both of them died.Hahahahahaha man it was so funny when they died.

I kinda like Steve, myself. ^_^  

Knights of the Realm

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:49 pm
prince_chameleon
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
soulreaver_pmr

Most girls do. 3nodding And most guys hate him. xd

As for Brad haters.. REMEMBER: NO BRAD, NO RESIDENT EVIL D:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:15 am
Uenna
prince_chameleon
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
soulreaver_pmr

Yup yup! If Brad hadn't flew off, they wouldv'e all gone home and had a nice cup of tea whilst the zombies just walked around and told bad jokes to each other.

....what the hell did I just say?  

Valimai

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:38 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Uenna
prince_chameleon
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
soulreaver_pmr

Yup yup! If Brad hadn't flew off, they wouldv'e all gone home and had a nice cup of tea whilst the zombies just walked around and told bad jokes to each other.

*giggles* You're right.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:51 am
prince_chameleon
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Uenna
prince_chameleon
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
soulreaver_pmr

*giggles* You're right.

Woah, that's a first x.X

'There was a Hunter, a Licker, and a Bandersnatch, and they all walked into a bar...'  

Valimai

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:53 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
prince_chameleon
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Uenna
prince_chameleon
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
soulreaver_pmr

*giggles* You're right.

Woah, that's a first x.X

'There was a Hunter, a Licker, and a Bandersnatch, and they all walked into a bar...'

*giggles* You're funny. ^_^ Now I can't stop imaging that. Oo;;;  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces