Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
The Reception Party of Mrs. and Mr. Elainya and Zach McClure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:57 am
*sits on people randomly* I'll probably be going in a few, I think my dad is picking my brother and I up even though he didn't call back this morning >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:04 am
*walks in, mutters* Someone remind me to murder my computer *sits down on floor near Alfi and Glorfy* haha it''s a Thaxul-couch  

ChewySkywalker

Niere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:02 pm
*walks into the empty reception hall* Yeah... I think I was a bit late. *grabs all leftover booze and runs out again*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:45 pm
*clears throat* Attention please! I would like to erm, make a toast. *everyone's eyes turned to Chewy* Thank you all for coming to this wonderful occasion, I am sure this lovely couple sitting over there is glad to have you here, as am I. Before I begin, I shall take my bow *bows* and just leave it at that. And I ask Zurgi to take her bow for assisting in the set up of this affair as somewhat of a gift from me and her to the bride and groom. I'd also like to thank Menegil for being the preist and for allowing us to use his guild. Now that that is over. *turns to Zach and Elly*
Zach and Elly are hitched, and to think, I've only known you two for a few months and I couldn't be happier for you two. You make such a wonderful couple and I am glad to have met you both, even though you guys can get a bit crazy at times. lol I'm glad you two are finally married, well on gaia at least, key word: finally. You are both two amazing people and I hope you guys have long happy lives together filled with love and happiness, and how could I forget the kitties. (and quite possibly kids) So to the bride and groom *raises glass* for eternal happiness forever. *drinks*  

ChewySkywalker

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:45 pm
Sorry we're late. We had... um... buisiness to attend to. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:50 pm
*Raises glass* Thank you very much for that wonderful toast Chewy, as well as the most perfectly planned wedding as can be hoped for on Gaia. So for all of your hard work and planning, I drink to you. *Taps Elly's glass and drinks.*  

Zach McClure

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:51 pm
Yes, umm, business. Important business *Hides the rip in her skirt*

Anyway, thank you Chewy. And I'd like to thank you for being so sweet as to make this whole thing happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:13 pm
*sneaks in quietly, incredibly late because she just got home from a second family reunion.*

*finds a glass of champagne, and raises it to the newly wed couple*

Congrats to the both of you, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your married life together. I hope that I'll get to know you both better than I do at the moment so I can make better speackes in the future.

*sits down, inhales champagne, and looks around the room to see who else is present*  

PearlZenith

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:48 pm
*Comes in as suddenly as she left*

Man, I completely missed the party! *Grabs a glass of champagne off the table in front of her and raises it to the newlyweds. Downs the beverage in one go.*

*Runs off to change so she can make her first appearance in a pr0n suit!*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:57 pm
*Returns, wearing sexy pr0n. Seeing no one around, she starts dancing to the music by herself. While consuming much alchohol.*  

Hironaur

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:12 pm
Hiro's .SIG
Thaxul cheated on me at Elly and Zach's wedding. Now I'm married to The Cheat.

Cheated on you? With who?

*goes to beat up the kilted irishman*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:34 pm
With Falathrim, I think. But they got a divorce, and Eru Mommy ate him.  

Elainya

Melian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:59 pm
*runs in a day late* gonk Congrats Elainya and Zach. ^^; Sorry I missed the wedding. sweatdrop I read it though. XD

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:01 am
Alfirin IV
Hiro's .SIG

xd

You know who! And it wasn't my fault, Hiro, she makes good pie.

Thaxul

Hironaur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:25 am
thaxul
Alfirin IV
Hiro's .SIG

xd

You know who! And it wasn't my fault, Hiro, she makes good pie.
crying Well, I suppose pie is worth it.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces