Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:01 am
Then Blood Moon(also known as Death Moon) appeared. She wore a red dress with black on it, red rose in her black hair, parts of her hair covered her right eye, while her other grey eye showed, red ribbon around her neck, black ribbon around her waist, and black high heal shoes. She said, "I say we have some fun now. Hmhmhm."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:07 am
"Scar what is your litle sister doing here. Nevermind but I do agree with her lets have fun now", said Swiftkill as she turned into a wolf and was going to tackle Raven when Starfire went in front and took the hit instead.

"Argh! Do not go near friends!" yelled Starfire as she was in some pain now form taking that hit for Raven.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 am
"Such big talk for you now Starfire or should I say Troq!" yelled Blood Moon who tackled Starfire. Then her and Starfire ended up fighting one another.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:40 pm
Scar shrugged. "How should I know why she's here?" He turned into a pitch black wolf. His one yellow eye was the only color on him other than the black fur and blue aura coming from him. He growled and launched himself on Robin.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos," muttered Raven as she rose up into the air. Black light surrounded her hands and shot out at Swiftkill.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:12 pm
Swiftkill took the hit but it only pushed her back. Then Swiftkill turned into a red wolf with black paws and launched herself at Raven but Cyborg's hand turned into a cannon and shot at her.

"Got her", said Cyborg.

"Oh really", said Swiftkill as she ran towards Cyborg and knocked him over. She stood on top of him, turned back into her other form, took off her black glove, her hand glowed red, and put her hand on his chest. When she took her hand off andmoved away from him. He now had a mark on his robot body chest. "Now you'll be like your friend Starfire and Beast Boy", said Swiftkill as she laughed.

"Beast Boy. What did you...argh...aaah. What's happening to me? Aaaaah!" yelled Cyborg who turned into a brown-black wolf with robot stuff on him still. He than looked at himself in shocked.

Then Starfire saw Cyborg turn into a wolf by Swiftkill and ran to Swiftkill and attacked her. "You will pay for what you did to Beast Boy and Cyborg. Now leave the rest of my friends alone", commanded Starfire who was on top of Swiftkill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:35 pm
Then Blood Moon launched herself at Starfire and knocked her off of Swiftkill. She then said to Starfire, "Love the new look. Being a wolf fits you well. Ok Switfkill, big brother Scar lets send them to our now. I'm done plaing with them now."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:38 pm
"Very well Blood Moon. Scar will you like to do the oner of sending them to our world where we came from or should I do so?" asked Swiftkill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:30 pm
Raven's eyes flashed white. "Where's Beastboy?" She shouted at Swiftkill, Blood Moon, and Scar.

Scar ignored Raven's question and looked at the other two wolves. "You sure, you don't want to mark the others first?" Scar motioned towards Robin, Argent, and Raven. "I suppose we can mark them later, but right now." He howled and a large dark red portal opened in the middle of the bedroom. A suction came from it taking everyone in the room to the wolves' world.

"What's..?!" Raven's voice was lost to the sound of the portal. After trying to get away from it, she finally allowed herself to be taken into the portal, hoping for the better though suspecting the worst.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:18 pm
When the Titans arrived in the other world they were nocked out. Then Swiftkill, Scar, and Blood Moon came near them but only saw Robin, Raven, Argent, and Cyborg. "Starfire is not here. Anyways lets mark them and leave", said Swiftkill. So Swiftkill marked Argent, Scar marked Robin, and Blood Moon marked Raven and left.

When Scar, Swiftkill, and Blood Moon left Starfire came out from where she was hiding and walked over to where her friends were. Then Starfire waled over to Robin and licked his face and layed right near him. "Robin", whispered Starfire.

Cyborg woke up and saw Starfire laying next to Robin. "You ok Star?" he asked.

"Yes you", she replied.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where are we and are they all ok?" he asked again.

"Don't know but their ok", she replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:41 am
(Sorry guys been busy, Whos playing beast boy ?)

Robins eyes opened slowly his thumped as if he had a heart their he felt terrbile ,it took a moment to come to his senses and he realized what had happened Star !. He suddenly realized this wasn't her room though he wasn't alone Cyborg and Star or something like Star she just licked which put him back in senses. 'What happened' he asked the others really confused.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:33 pm
((Spider-Robin how about you play Beast Boy since Shawdow_wulf4 isn't on right now. Does anybody want to play Blaise the big honcho.))

"We are in another world and it seems' that you, Raven, and Argent have been marked now. But Raven and Argent are still knocked out. And now me and Cyborg are wolves now and soon the rest of you will be wolves. But it seems' that your's, Cyborg's, Raven's, and Argent's mark is different from mine", said Starfire.

Cyborg asked Robin, "You ok though Rob?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:45 pm
((I'll play Blaise.))

~~~~~Somewhere Else In The Woods~~~~~~~~~

As Blood Moon, Scar, and Swiftkill kept walking. Then Blood Moon said, "I wonder what Blaise did to that green one, Beast Boy."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:55 pm
"Oh, I bet he tortered him or left him somewhere to die. Anyways Blood Moon why were you you there in the first place?" asked Swiftkill.

~~~~~~~The Titians~~~~~~~~

Starfire stood up, sat down next to Robin, and rubbed her head near Robin's chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:36 am
(Sure Ok)

Robin allowed Star to place her head against his chest. He was shocked by the news they wern't werewolves but wolves.'I'll live' he replied to Cyborg the pain subisiding. 'What about you Beast boy ?' he turned to the neglected shapeshifter.

Beast boy got up his head pounding 'Uhhh' he replied slowly coming to his senses.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:06 pm
Raven slowly came to. She rubbed her eyes and pushed herself up into a sitting position. She looked around at her friends; Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Argent, and Beast Boy. She smiled as she saw Beast Boy, happy that they had finally found their lost friend. Then her face went back to her usual nearly expressionless face. "Are you all okay?" She noticed that she was marked, but said nothing about it for now.

Scar walked alongside Swiftkill and and Blood Moon. "Yeah. What were you doing there?" He was curious. Not too curious, but curious enough to ask his little sister.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff